Broken Promises Of Yesterday--But Things Change

Give Me A Sign

 

"Minho..." I mumbled frozen in my position."Y-Yah,Yoonseo?Who's this?" LJoe asked confused."Yoonseo.I finally found you." Minho mumbled smiling.

"Who's this?" He asked glaring at LJoe."LJoe,please get inside.." I said in a low voice."Ani.I won't go until you tell me who's he." He said."LJoe,I'm begging you!Get inside!" I almost shouted angrily.

"Araso." He was glaring at Minho.He turned at me."I'll be waiting at your place." He gave me a peck and left,still glaring at him.

 

'Was the kiss really necessary?' I thought huffing,as I was rubbing my forehead.Minho didn't seem pleased."What was that,Yoonseo?" Minho asked trying to realise what he had just see.

I took a deep breath."Minho look--" He cut my speech."No,Yoonseo,you look." He began talking in a angry tone."I've been searching for you for over two months and now I find you and this boy..." He huffed.

"He ing kisses you in front of my face and you keep on being so relaxed!"''Minho-yah just let me explain,okay?'' I shouted trying to stop this nonsense. "Of course you will,because i think there is a misunderstanding here'' he said tossing his hair.


''Ani Minho-yah,there is not a misunderstanding.Look on the day we got apart i met L.Joe on the plane..since then we became best friends..but without us understanding things turned out in another way..i'm sorry Minho..'' I said and turned around to go home,with no other words.


''Yoonseo-yah... y-you are just kidding right?" he said calmly but with teary eyes.When i saw him like that i couldn't stand on my legs..i was just speechless.


''Yoonseo-YAH,You are just kidding right??'' he shouted and more tears came out...
''Jeabal Yoonseo..jeabal just think of it again,okay?jeabal!" he said crying out loudly.

I was really not okay at that moment.I suddenly remembered all my memories with Minho..

Everything we got through and how much unfair this is for him.But my heart had already changed..now the one i love is L.Joe.


''Yoonseo-yah why aren't you talking?talk to me!!'' He shouted cruerly.


''Look here Minho oppa...i now how you feel and i know how cruel i may seem but my heart has changed now..and this is the truth!I left from Korea with a broken heart but you weren't there for me..and i know it wasn't your fault but for me everything is different now..the one who healed my heart was L.Joe and i am with him now...i don't want our relationship to turn out bad..let's just be friends okay? hm? we can have good time even as friends right?'' i said hopping for him not to get really mad.


''Yoonseo-yah..do you understand what are you talking about?Yoonseo-YAH...did you forget our promise?Do you think that after searching for you EVERYWHERE and finally found you i'd want just to be friends with you?Waeyo Yoonseo?Wae?'' he said without stopping crying.


''Minho oppa jeabal forget me!jeabal i know how bad you are feeling and even though i can't do anything for you i know that you are feeling like this because of me!I don't want to see you hurt oppa!But please understand my heart. i know that nothing is your fault but i can't do anything about it...jeongmal mianhe!'' i said and wanted badly to go home..I didn't want to see him like that but at the same moment i was thinking about L.Joe..


''Kim Yoonseo!'' he shouted..but not angrily...

''Just let me hug you for the last time as lovers...I don't know how you feel and why but from now on let's be friends as you said...I might lost you as my girlfriend but i don't want to loose you even as a friend!A very good frined!'' he said and smiled...

After what he said I happily hugged him because i understood what a kind heart he had...

 

After having a nice chat i told him that the boys were waiting inside for me so i told him that i had to go..
''Araseo..i will be leaving then..'' he said and smiled.''Minho oppa!...umm do you want to come inside with me?So that i can introduce to you my new friends and boyfriend who took care of me for so long'' I said smiling back at him.


''But will it be really okay if i come?I mean they may won't like me,especially your new boyfriend'' He said and he actually seemed worried.


''Aishhh..of course it will be okay pabo-yah..they will like you i am sure!'' I said smiling.''Well then,actually i have no where to go right now..and it my first time in Greece..i think i have no choice..'' He said.


''Yah are you kidding me? Where have you been staying until you found me?'' i asked worried.''At hotels...actually i didn't think that it would be so expensive in Greece..'' he answered huffing.''There is nothing else to say you are coming with me!'' i said without expecting that he spent so much money for me and that he didn't even know where he was going...


When we got inside the boys stood up and introduced themselves and welcomed him warmly
At that moment i looked at L.Joe and he didn't look that pleasant...actually he didn't look pleasant at all..

Then he whispered ''Come with me in the kitchen''.I read his lips and understood that he had something to tell me.

''Yah..what where you talking about for so long?You just left me here and started talking with a guy you just bumped into..and in the end i saw that you even hugged him'' He said with his eyes wide opened and by listening to his voice i could say that he was actually jealous..he was really cute too..


''Ehem...L.Joe-shi are jealous?''I asked chuckling and smirking.''WHAT? Me jealous? No i'm not..i'm just worried for you since i don't know the guy'' He said with a look like nothing happened..


''Well you don't have to be worried since i know the guy!He is a friend of mine so just relax okay?'' I said and gave him a peck.Since then he was okay with Minho and when we joined the others that where at the salon talking about many things we all had fun and the day passed really quickly.

The boys actually had to leave because it was about time my dad would return home.I didn't know what to do with Minho because he had no where to go..I

just thought that it would be okay if i let him sleep in my house..I would explain to my dad that he was just a friend whom i haven't seen in a long time..So when the boys left, we stayed alone for a bit..''How was it?did you have fun today Minho oppa?'' I asked.


''Haha yes Yoonseo-yah thank very much for letting me come here.It was a meaningful day for me after so long ...I'm really grateful'' He said and i could clearly see that he meant every single word of his.

The time passed by and finally dad came home.I stood up and from the moment he opened the door i started explaining to him everything about Minho with hope to make him let oppa sleep here tonight...B

ut he was really stubborn and he started getting on my nerves!It was out of the question for Minho sleeping at my place...I had no choice but to call L.Joe and to explain it to him as well.I just didn't know what to do so i just automatically called him.


''Calm down baby~'' He said with a cute voice. ''It's okay,Minho can stay at my place if he wants,the boys liked him today,and since he is your friend i like him too so there is no problem!''. I was so glad to hear that!!!In the end L.Joe came and picked up Minho...