My Hot Rapper

Give Me A Sign

 

 

 

Days were passing and me and LJoe were getting closer and closer.He was like a brother to me,he protected and took care of me.

There were times I would argue with my father and he always told me to stay to his place.I also met his brothers.They were five.

Ricky,Niel,CAP,Changjo and Chunji.They were all so cute and sweet and they all protected me like I was their younger sister.

And as for Minho,we hadn't talked for a while.Nothing,it was like we had completely forgotten each other.

Tonight,LJoe had promised me that he would take me to an underground club in which he was singing with his brothers.

Everyone knew them as 'Teen Top' and LJoe was the main rapper.CAP oppa was the leader of the group,since he was the oldest.

I wanted to be really pretty that night,for both LJoe and geneally the crowd.I was trying to choose what I would wear the whole day.

In the end,I decided to wear my ripped shorts,my vest jeans shirt and my white high heeled boots.I loved my clothes (  ^_^)

I also gathered my hair in a messy bun and then put on some make up.Not too much,just some mascara and some lipstick.

It was almost ten o'clock and LJoe rang the bell.I rushed to the door,fortunately my dad was absent and he would sleep elsewhere.

 

I opened the door smiling."LJoe!" I said.He was frozen in his position.I shook my hand in front of his face."L-LJoe?You ok?" I asked.

He woke up and smiled."M-Mianhe,it's just...You're gorgeous!" I chuckled blushing."Gomawo~" I kissed his cheek.

"So,are we going?" I asked.He shook his head messily."N-Nae!Let's!I've got quite the people to introduce you to!" He said and we got out.

As we were walking,suddenly we held each others' hands.It was too sudden and I felt my heart burning and racing.

I smiled to myself though and held it tighter."LJoe,what are you going to sing?" I asked to break the silence.He looked at me smiling.

"Well,we'll begin with our most popular song 'No More Perfume On You',then we'll sing a few others such as 'I Wanna Love' and 'Crazy'.And lasty I have a suprise,just for you!" He tapped my nose.

I was looking at him confused."Naleul wihae?" i asked and he nodded with a cute smile on his thin lips."Nae~You'll see!" He suddenly hugged me tightly.

He kissed my forehead and we continued walking to the club.He had his arm around my shoulders,holding me tightly.

When we reached the club,almost everyone was looking at us,some others were staring."Don't be scared,you're new that's why."

LJoe whispered in my ear and I shook my head.

 

We got to the doorman and LJoe winked at him."Welcome mr.LJoe"

The doorman said smiling and then he looked at me."She's with me." LJoe wrapped his arm around me for once more smirking.

The doorman nodded smiling and let us to get in."Woah." The club was awsome.There were many tables,dancers and colorful lightings.

I was looking around,making sounds of awe."You like it?" LJoe asked."I love it!" I said smiling and he chuckled."I'm glad."

Suddenly,a bunch of girls ran to us,screaming happily.And guess what,they all were dressed like freaking s and .

"LJoe oppa!" They all screamed."H-Hey girls." He greeted them."Where have you been?We missed you~" They began getting closer.

"Sorry girls." I could take it no more."He's taken." I wrapped my arm around his waist and we began walking away from them.

He was smiling to himself when he finally spoke."What was that?" He asked smiling.I raised my eyebrow and glanced at him smirking.

I didn't spoke,my nodd was enough for him to understand what I meant.

 

"Ok,I have to go now,we're getting out in a sec.Be sure to enjoy yourself and dance,araso?" He kissed my forehead and I nooded

"LJoe!" I grabbed his arm and he returned."What is it?" he asked."Good luck.." I said smiling.He kissed my cheek and half of my lip.

He smirked and left,but I was completely frozen by his action.I was holding my lip,rethinking of his action again and again.

Then,they got out.They would sing 'No More Perfume On You',like LJoe had told me.They were just great!

I completely loved their performance and LJoe's rapping of course.He was born to rap,that is for sure.

 

It was midnight and they were about to finish their performance.Their last song was the surprise LJoe was talking about earlier.

They were singing their song 'First Kiss'.LJoe said through the microphone that it was a song written for me.

I was flattered and I completely loved the song.It was really sweet and cute.

When they were finished,we had decided to stay a little bit longer at the club,all together.

The time was passing and we were all getting more and more drunk,all of us.

It was 4 a.m. and we finally decided to go home.Since my dad was absent,we would go to my place.

We would see 'Hangover Part 3' which I had recently bought.We prepared popcorn and some colas.

Me and LJoe were sitting together at the couch,in each others' arms.We were all laughing hard.

Suddenly,as I was laughing LJoe touched my chin.He raised my head a little and brought his closer.

He pressed his lips against mine and kissed me romantically and softly.