Chapter 16

Within 30 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yeah, I’ve met someone who knew me. She was saying random things.” The two angels’ nodded waiting for the next words that will come out. “But there’s a weird thing. I cannot find him in my memories.” The doe eyed angel sighed.

“Maybe you’ve just met him and he already remembered you?”

“Things like that happen.” The tall angel nodded in agreement with the eye smiling angel.

“I don’t know. I don’t know.” The doe eyed angel sighed again.

*****

Taeyeon’s POV

 

“Mom, stop teasing me! I and Yoona are not like that.” I heard Jessica talking to her mom on the phone from her room. It’s not my will to listen to their conversation but I heard Yoona’s name and it took my attention. I wonder if they also talk about me like that.

 

I peek at Jessica’s room and what a right moment it is? She was giggling. It is too obvious that she likes being teased to our doe eyed classmate. I am hurt. Not just hurt but also terrified at what I am seeing. This is one of those things I am afraid of. I am afraid that Jessica will fall for other.

 

I sighed as I closed the door. I am a fool for letting all of these things to happen. I had all the time to confess to her before but I wasted all of it. I cannot blame Jessica for falling in love with other people especially for Yoona. That doe eyed girl is just too perfect. I have to admit, falling in love with that doe eyed girl is not impossible.

 

I lay down on my bed as soon as I entered my room. I don’t know but I don’t feel heavy. I tried to close my eyes and images of Jessica laughing with Yoona keeps appearing in my head. I felt really happy in the inside seeing them so happy. Why?

*****

Tiffany’s POV

 

I smiled when she smiled with her own stupid jokes. Love is really a fool, isn’t it? I should start moving on now but I still couldn’t. What kind of mistake I had done when I was still living to receive this kind of treatment?

 

“I’m telling you Syoung that was the best thing.” She laughed again.

 

Didn’t I suffer enough when I was living? I don’t blame my fate but why stupid things like this always happen?

 

“Fany yah.”She suddenly called my name as she took one step closer to me. “What’s wrong with you?” She asked me as she took another step. One more step, she’ll be an inch close to me and she’ll feel my loud heartbeats again.

“No, there’s-” her move cut my words. She my hair and smiled at me.

“Are you sick of listening to my stupid jokes?” she suddenly asked.

 

I was about to answer but my eyes was suddenly caught by her lovely doe eyes. It was like her eyes are talking to me and are apologizing to me. Then I realized that her lovely doe eyes are filled with sadness. I don’t want to be added on that sadness but because I am a fool, I am a stupid one, I make her sad too.

 

“Fany yah, all you need to do, is tell me. Tell me the truth.” She smiled as she leaves us.

“Yoona’s good at mind reading, Fany, you should’ve hide your feelings at the back of your mind.” Sooyoung reminded me the thing I shouldn’t have forgotten.

“I’m sorry.” I shook my head as I flew.

 

To be honest, what Sooyoung reminded isn’t bothering me at all. What bother me the most are her doe eyes that are full of sadness. I had never seen her doe eyes like that before. Her lovely doe eyes that was full of happiness and had become my inspiration had changed. This is not what I want. To bring back the happiness on her lovely doe eyes, there is only one way.

 

As soon as I perfectly landed on Taeyeon’s balcony, I was greeted by her. It seems like she’s waiting for me as I can see how her face glowed after she saw me.

 

“If I made Jessica went to my side, Yoona will return back in heaven, right? And you’ll be happy.” She suddenly said without even looking at me. “Everything will be back to normal again…” she sighed.

 

I stood up behind her and suddenly hug her from behind. I don’t even know why I suddenly did it, all I know is something urges me to comfort her, to at least let her know that I’ll be here for her whatever the outcome will be.

 

“Tiffany sshi, please tell my mom that I miss her a lot if ever you saw her there.” She spoke calmly.

 

The way she handle things is way calmer than Yoona. She impressed me.

*****

“You’ll going to sleep?” The ice princess asked after she saw the doe eyed girl next to her laying her head on her table.

“Nope.” The doe eyed girl grinned.

“Then why did you la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter