Chapter 14

Within 30 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s Note: So yeah, I’ve put this note on the top for the first time. :) Actually, I would like to thank some people and this chapter is dedicated to them. You can skip this author’s note, if you like.

First of all, I would like to thank YoonSicretives I’ve talked to, from ‘YoonSic Shippers’ group on Facebook.

ariayeSONE, Kariboo17, SecretHunter, and T.A (idk, your username here so I’ve used your initials.)

And most of all, this person, the person I’ve met here on AFF, the person who wants to steal Jessica away from Yoona, 10thGG halmoni loljk I meant unnie.

And of course, to all of my readers, subscribers, and upvoters, you’re all amazing. Thank you!

There's POV also as requested by some people. )

*****

 

“Really, thank you for helping us, Tiffany.” Taeyeon gratefully smiled at her while walking on their street. She was near to her house already even though, she wanted to send Tiffany to their dorm, but girl insisted she doesn’t have to.

“No, it’s totally fine.” Tiffany smiled back but her eyes caught something. It was Yoona with Jessica but there’s more to it, there seems to be someone hiding behind the dark corner. That someone seems to be following her best friend and Jessica. Her eyes were glued on that someone not noticing Taeyeon was already staring at her.

 

Taeyeon noticed that Tiffany’s eyes weren’t on her as she speaks. She turned to where she is staring at and she saw Jessica with Yoona. The two seems to be like a couple as she noticed how sweet their goodbyes are. She wanted to go there and give Yoona a punch on her face but seeing how calm Tiffany’s face is, it just made her calm too. There seems to be something inside of her telling her that she shouldn’t feel jealous.

 

“Oh, I gotta go, Taeyeon, thanks for the day.” The eye smiling girl suddenly said without looking at her. Right before, she could say a word, Tiffany had already left. She found it weird but maybe Tiffany was just hurt at what she saw that is why she left hurriedly.

 

“Hi, Taeyeon.” Yoona greeted her but she returned it with a faint smile as she went inside to their house. “I’m sorry.” The doe eyed girl mumbled seeing the reaction on the shorter girl’s face.

*****

Tiffany couldn’t let whoever following her best friend away. She has to know why she is following her. She went to where that person is hiding and to her surprise that person, no, that angel flew. She is an angel too and she is someone Tiffany knew.

“Seohyun, Seo Juhyun.” She said, making the said angel to stop.

“Tiffany sshi?”

“So what are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be on heaven taking the elite angels orders?” Tiffany furrowed her eyebrow.

“I am indeed taking their orders.” The younger angel answered making Tiffany to be curious on her answer.

“Is watching Yoona an order?” she asked curiously.

“Yes. Now, Tiffany sshi, if you have nothing more to say then I should go back to heaven now.”

“No. You can’t leave, Seohyun.” Tiffany stopped her as she hold on the younger angel’s dress, making the latter to stare at her. “You have to tell me everything, Seohyun. Why do you have to watch Yoona? What that order is about?”

“It has nothing to do with you, Tiffany. Please let me go now!” Seohyun demanded but the eye smiling angel didn’t let her. “I told you, let me go now!”

“I won’t, until you tell me everything!”

“If the elite angels would find this, you’ll surely be punished!”

“I don’t care! Tell me everything, Seohyun!” Tiffany almost yelled making the younger angel let out a sigh. She had left no choice but to let Tiffany to feel her power as she slowly makes the eye smiling girl’s body to disappear.

“Mind giving her to me, Seohyun.” A voice suddenly appeared out of nowhere. The younger angel turned her gaze on that angel and to her surprise it was, the guardian angels leader, Hyoyeon with a tall angel.

“I trust you, Hyoyeon unnie. Please do not let her interfere with my job again.” Seohyun softly said as she slowly returned the parts of Tiffany that had just disappeared and left them.

Tiffany almost fell as she lost her strengths to fly luckily, there is Sooyoung was fast to catch her on her arms. Sooyoung shook her head with disapproving look at the eye smiling girl.

*****

Soft giggles can be seen on Jessica’s face as she lay down on her bed. Beside her bed, there is an angel watching and smiling at her, completely oblivious of what happened outside. She chuckles seeing how the ice princess giggled like a kid who had been noticed by her crush. She enjoys watching this side of the ice princess, which can only be seen by her, Taeyeon and her fellow angel, Tiffany.

“You enjoy that view?”A soft voice coming from her fellow angel made her smile.

“Yes, I do. I would lie if I said no.” she answered as she sees how the ice princess had fallen asleep while holding the necklace she gave with a smile on her face.

“I am happy to see you happy, Yoong.” The angel smiled, earning a nod from the doe eyed angel whose eyes are still on the sleeping ice princess. The angel wanted to tell her that there is an order from the elite angels to watch her but she decided not to tell her and let the doe eyed girl enjoy her moments as a mortal peacefully.

“You won’t tell her?” the tall angel suddenly appeared out of nowhere and it made Tiffany to jump in surprise.

“I won’t so please keep your big, big mouth shut too.” The angel then sent her death glare, asking her to leave. The tall angel sighed in defeat as she left them.

 

Yoona was too occupied with watching the sleeping princess than noticing a tall angel inside, she didn’t hear anything and as if she and the sleeping ice princess has their own world. Seeing her like that makes the other angel to be worried for her. She had gone far from sacrificing her life as an angel up to being looked like a fool as a human.

 

“Yoong, the heaven is calling us now.” Although she didn’t want to bother her, she has too.

“Go first, I have something to do.”

Tiffany POV

So I was asked to leave her again. I am starting to wonder if I am still important to her. It seems like the world we are moving had change because of Jessica. I know that this girl will never love me like the way I love her but what can I do? Sometimes, I wish that she wouldn’t succeed but it’ll be selfish for me to wish for that.  How long must I endure?

 

I sighed as I flew to heaven and left Yoona with the person she loves. I can’t help but to keep glancing to where I left her, it just feels like I left a piece of my heart there. I badly wanted to go back to her side but I couldn’t find strength to do so. I completely don’t know what’s happening to me anymore.

“Hey, Fany.” Sooyoung greeted me as I perfectly landed in heaven. She stared at me with a grin on her face making me to look like I did something wrong. So I returned it with a glare. “Where’s Yoona? You were with her like a couple of minutes ago?”

“I left her.”

“Oh c’mon, I know you wouldn’t leave her like that. Unless…” She paused giving me a huge grin. “You two did fight.”

“Cut it out, Sooyoung. We didn’t fight, okay?” I said with irritation on my tone.

“Then why Yoona isn’t with you. I thought you two are inseparable?” She asked again. If there’s a right definition for the word annoying, Sooyoung suits well. She is a total, no, completely annoying.

“Did I just hear my name?” I turned my stare at that angel who I completely know whose voice it belongs to.

“Wow, your knight in shining armor appeared from nowhere.” Sooyoung blurted out, which made Yoona to shot me a questionable look.

 

I didn’t let them ask me anymore question or tease me as I leave them together. I just don’t feel like staying with them which made them a little bit worried. I actually wanted to take this opportunity to think of myself, to think of those people I left when I was still alive as a human.

End of Tiffany’s POV

*****

Yoona’s POV

I gave Jessica a peck on her cheeks and start to write a letter with my messy handwritings. I just hope she wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter