Chapter 2

My Lady

Continuation...

 

Your POV

"You're offering me something that's hard to refuse but I must be crazy because I'm going to reject it." I said.

He blinked. "B-b-bwoh?"

I chuckled.

How can he be so cute??

"I said, I'll reject your offer. It's not like I've done something really big and besides I don't want to have palpitation for drinking too much coffee." I said and smiled.

He just stared at me.

"So... that's all. I have to go." I said and made my way out of the coffee shop.

"Wait!" 

I turn around and look at him. Wondering.

"I can buy you some other things if you don't want coffee." He said.

"I think you're feeling way too indebted. Don't bother. It's really okay and besides, it's not a good thing if people saw us together. You know~ news can spread fast. And there are people who are good in assuming and creating stories."

"Then can I borrow your phone?"

My eyebrows furrowed. I wondered again. But I end up getting my phone from my pocket and gave it to him.

He started dialling something and then his phone rung.

"Okay, I've save my number in your phone and now I know your number as well." He smiled.

His dimple showed and I suddenly felt my knees weaken. I love his dimple. 

Okay, I'm trying so damn hard to keep my fan girl feels.

"But you don't have to save your number. It's something private and I'm just someone you met."

"I know you're a good person because you've done something good. I can't help but feel indebted. So if the time comes that you want a payback from me, just call me. Or I can probably just call you."

< END OF FLASHBACK >

 

"So you're telling me that your boyfriend is Lay from EXO? The idol group who is currently promoting 'WOLF'?" My mother said.

My eyes widened. " How did you know that?!"

My mother smirked. "Not because I'm old, I don't have any knowledge about the current trends. I watched TV and read magazines.  Besides how wouldn't I know if all I can see in your room is posters of them plastered on the wall?"

"Oooh~"

"But I think you're lying. Stop spitting out non-sense! How can an idol be your boyfriend?"

"I told you we met at the coffee shop, he got my number and things happened so fast. The next thing I knew he's already my boyfriend!"

"Aisshh chincha. Should I bring you to a doctor and get checked?"

"Eomma!"

-----

This is for now. :) 

Yeah~ Boring.