Chapter 1

My Lady

Your POV

 

"Your phone has been ringing for God knows, how many times but you're still not awake. Oh what am I supposed to do with you?" I heard my mom say.

"I'm awake. I'm just ignoring it." I said sleepily. Still eyes closed.

"Then might as well just turn that damn phone off. It's annoying or just turn it to silent." My mom said annoyed.

"Silent. Oh why haven't I thought of that?" I said and then grabbed my phone.

"Are you running away from someone? Did you committed a crime? Did some gangsters are looking for you?" My Mom said worriedly.

I rolled my eyes. "Mom, you're over reacting. It's just my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? SINCE WHEN DID YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?"

"Oh crap." I hissed.

"Yah.  Lee_______, you better tell me the truth." My mom said glaring at me.

 

Confession time.

 

"Okay. So there's someone who have been courting me for quite some time now. More than a month I think. And I happen to fall in love with him. And now, he's my boyfriend." I said and grinned.

"You better clear it out with me. You know that I won't buy lame explanations." She said sternly.

 

Oh well, knowing my Mom, she can be annoying most of the times.

 

So how did it happen? 

 

Honestly, I can't still believe it. 
 

I'm still trying to process everything. Things happened so fast and I'm having doubts if everything is real or I am just dreaming.

 

I am just a simple person. A nobody.

 

So how did Zhang Yixing fall in love with me?

 

I am just a fan. I love and admire Kpop idols but I never expected that I would end up being in a relationship with one of them. It was any fan girls dream.

Everything started when Lay left his phone in a cafe. He was alone. I'm not stalking. It was pure coincident that I was there too. I found his phone since he was sitting beside my table. Being someone who can be forgetful at times, it's actually pretty normal. He can forget even his passport. 

 

<FLASHBACK>

 

Lay was already nearing the door of the cafe when I notice that his phone was left at the table. I stare at it for quite some time. Amused. How can someone just left it there? Knowing Lay, in a fan perspective, he can be in daze most of the times and he seems to have his own little world but I didn't know that it would be to this extent. How can you left something that's already within your sight?

 

"Lay, Oppa!~" I screamed. Not minding if I created a scene. He was almost out of the cafe.

He turned and just stared at me. I hurriedly ran to him and just as I was already standing in front of him, he bowed.

 

Oh, the good child as always

 

"You left your phone" I said then handed him his phone.

He looked shocked. "Oh~ Komawo."

"You should be careful. Not everybody would have a heart to return that you know~. " I said and smiled.

He just stared at me. He's in daze I guess. What's new anyway?

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Huh?" Now, it's my turn to be shocked.

"Your name."

"Oh, I'm Lee ______"

"Nice to meet you." He said and extended his hand.

Is he asking for a hand shake?

I just stared at his hand. Not knowing what to do. The next thing I knew, he already grab my right hand and shake it with his hand.

That shocked me even more.

"Can I buy you a drink? We're in a cafe anyway. Let's just say that I want to thank you. Just like you've said, not everybody would have a heart to return my phone." He said.

"Anni~ Anni~ Gwaenchana. I'm not asking anything in return. It's okay." I said. 

 

I must be crazy. Lay just wanted to buy me a drink and I just turn it down! 

 

"I insist." He said politely and smiled.

 

Oh my God!

--------

 

Flashback continuation on the next chapter~ :)