She left

Someone Met By Chance

His body trembled. Excitement, was it? 

He studied her face. That pair of large doe eyes, skin as white as ivory, luscious lips that reminded people of cherry. They were the same. Slowly, he became aware that his eyes were watering. A tear slipped from the corner of his eyes. Without bothering to wipe it off, he called upon her name again, desperate to make certain it was her. 

"Jiyeon."

She reached up and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ears, "Do you know me?"

His body trembled again. This time, in pain and he knew it very clearly. The thought of being forgotten by the woman he loved most dearly was excruciating. He'd never known how a mere thought could bring such pain to him, such piercing pain until now. The worst hurts had already been inflicted. He was dying to ask how she came back alive, the reason she forgot about him but his thoughts refused to shape themselves into words.

He advanced forward to her, provoked by a sudden intuition. He looked into her eyes; eyes that spoke happiness. They had the same eyes. Without any words, he pulled her into a warm embrace. Catching the scent of lavender, the smile on his lips grew wider. It was her favourite perfume and there she was, in his arms. He knew that he was right. It was definitely her.

Disgusted, Jiyeon pushed his chest with a swift motion, sending a prickling sensation that pierced through his heart. Brows knitting together, she uttered under her breath before walking pass him, "Freak."

Didn't her eyes prove it all? But why didn't she acknowledge him when she was clearly Jiyeon? He finally found her, not in his dreams nor his memories but here before his eyes and there was no question that he would grasped her wrist firmer than before, afraid that she would just slipped through his outstretched fingers. As he ran after her, his legs stopped as he thought of how offended Jiyeon was earlier. They stood rooted onto the ground. 

He wasn't going to make her loathe him. Not in a million years. But, he had to make her recall all the memories between them both even though it might sound ridiculous that a dead person actually came back alive. His desperation eradicated his usual rational brain. His equilibrium was gone and all he had in his mind was her and her memories. Running out of choices, he could only follow her to wherever she goes without being found out. He had to know more about her and talk to her again. 

He missed her. Truly.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I know it's been long since I've updated this story. As you guys have already noticed, the title is changed from 'One Night' to 'Someone Met By Chance' because I planned a few chapters for it. (2-3 chapters) Oneshot didn't seem enough for what I'm planning to write.

I'm sorry that this chapter is short but I can safely assure you that this is not a lazy chapter. (I spent almost 2 hours on it) The next chapter should be longer and the third chapter will probably be the last. ^ ^

Subscribe & Comment! They motivate me to write better. <3