Race

The Sky and The Earth

A blue Bugatti Veyron Super Sport turned oval perfectly and arrived at the intersection in front of the casino. Tonight is a perfect night to race. And guess what? There’s a black Toyota Fortuner already waiting for it.

“Being late, princess?”

Amber opened her car door and get out from the car. Her right feet kick the car door to close it instantly. She puts both of her hands in her trousers’ pocket. “Guess you wrong, bastard. I already drive my car around the complex and turned here three times because you haven’t come and when I arrived here, you already came. So who’s late, ?”

Lee Jonghyun is now impressed with everything she wears. A black spiked cap, with sunglasses covering her eyes, black leather jacket with white t-shirt, a black hip hop trousers and a white adidas. This girl is just amazing with her bad girl style.

“Okay sorry me, Miss Fantastic. So who’s that handsome pink-haired boy in your car?” said Lee Jonghyun while pointing to Sehun’s posture sitting in the car.

Amber glanced to Sehun, “He’s my brother, and he won’t do anything suspicious if you don’t do tricks. So what’s the consequences for losing this?”

Lee Jonghyun raised his eyebrow and smirked. “I want you to sleep with me.”

Meanwhile..

“Sehun, can you hear me?”

“Yes, noona. Right now Amber noona is talking to that Jonghyun thingy and I can hear all of their conversations from Amber noona’s tapper earrings.”

“So you put that tapper earrings to her ears? Oh my God how an idea!” Victoria fixed the position of her headset so she can hear Sehun and the others’ voice clearly.

“What a genius Sehunnie.” Luna laughed.

“Ehm, guys. I guess we must do tricks if we don’t want Amber noona to be a .”

“What the hell? So that’s the consequence? Oh gosh. Suho! You must hack his car immediately.”

“Yes, Vicky. I hacked several system but still can’t manipulate the GPS system. But we’re still lucky because his car is computerized.”

“Guys. Amber noona is coming to the car. I think the race is about to start.”

“Sure. Connect Amber’s mouthpiece with ours.”

“Sure. Here she is.”

“Hello? Is this thing working?”

“I heard that, eonni.

“So the consequences… I think you guys already knew it.”

“Yeah, Sehun told us. But we must be the winner. No matter what.” Luna said that after started her car.

“Oh hell. I will win tonight. His consequences are useless. Y’all know that. Well, the race is about to start. Be right back!”

Amber started the Bugatti and applied the gas pedal. Giving a sign that she’s ready for the race.

Noona, do the best okay?” said Sehun as he’s filling the gun with bullets. “I’m ready whenever you need to.”

“Xoxo for you.”

A girl showed up from the casino which is located at the left of the street. She brings a checkered black and white flag.

“Are you ready?!”

“Oh come on. Don’t let the Victoria diva wait again.”

“Haha wait Eonni. Just wait and see.”

“Three!”

“Two!”

“One!”

“GO!”

Amber and Jonghyun both applied the gas pedal and their cars are moving very fast. It’s 9pm and the streets are quiet. Less cars. Everybody is seen to be busy in the casinos.

“Yo Buddy. Do your best. I’m trying to hack his car.”

“Yeah, Hyung. I’m doing ma best. Just do your job.”

Amber changed the gears to the upper level. Now the current position is Lee Jonghyun the 1st, and Amber the 2nd.

“Ah why the hell are these bunch of people dissuaded my way?!” Amber pushed the horn three times to warn them. Jonghyun is 100m in front her.

“Sehun! Do your job!”

Sehun realized that Victoria’s car is on the left of his and Amber’s car. She gestures a gun. Then that means..

Sehun take his gun, opened the car window and shoot the street. His eyes is covered by sunglasses so no one could realize his face.

“OH DAMN IT,” are all the words that Sehun could say because the crowd still frustrating Amber’s way. “Heyo Noona, should I kill them?”

Victoria opened her car window and showed Sehun a grenade. “Watch this.” Victoria pull the iron and throw the grenade to the crowd that located 20m in front of them. Victoria then closed her car window and talked from the mouthpiece. “Sehunnie, you better close your car window now.”

Sehun followed the order. Because it’s only 20m radius it would be dangerous to keep the window opened. And when it explodes.. Amber quickly applied the gas pedal and changed to the 3rd gear.

“Whoa. Our queen is very emotional tonight.”

“Shut up, Suho. You maniac. I’m sure you don’t want to see your princess and sleep with other guy right?”

“Absolutely not. Go for it.”

“Heyya Suho, have you hacked the bastard’s car system?”

“Yeah, and we just have to wait 3 minutes again. So Amby, do your best.”

“Yes sir.”

It looks like Amber is very emotional tonight. She changed the gears many times to increase her speed.

“Wow wow wow, Noona. Calm down. Even if you lose, I gonna kill that bastard.”

“Just let me win him.”

Amber turned left when she reached the intersection, not following the race road.

“Amber! Where are you going?”

“Luna. Send the alternative road to this car’s GPS. Quickly.”

“Got it.”

“Hello guys it’s Victoria here. I’m still driving behind him. So we must have a new plan since Amber switched to the Alternative way.”

“I’m still racing, I’m still racing. No matter what. Well if I don’t do this, He’ll win. So you all can just discuss the plan while I’m setting off my mouthpiece to focused driving. Just contact Sehun if you needs me. –BEEP-“

“Hey AM….”

“Oh gosh what is she thinking about?!!!”

“Yo guys this is your leader and I just saw Jonghyun throw the  spikes to the road.”

“Don’t worry Vic. I’ve hacked his car system.”

“Oh really?! Turn his GPS off now then.”

“Yeah sure.”

Suho pushed the ‘enter’ button to disable the GPS of the car. And it works.

“Yo buddies what just happened?”

“Yo Sehun. Your hyung here is done hacking. I’ve turned off the GPS. But I think he remembered all the road. So remind Amber to do her best.”

“Well, she’s doing it. We’re already 5 kilometers again to the finish line.”

“Sehun. Tell them that I’m going to the main road.”

“What?!”

“Why? Sehun? Is there something wrong?”

“Nothing, Noona. Amber is going to switch her way to the main road.”

“Oh. That’s an idea. Just turn here and beware of him.”

Amber turned right after the intersection. She pushed the gas pedal until the speedometer shows up the maximum speed. 400 km/h. She’s doing well.

Amber smirked when she saw the girl with checkered flag. She put on the mouthpiece and speak, “Where’s he?”

“About 20 meters behind you.”

“Good.”

Amber set off the mouthpiece and this is it. The blue Bugatti Veyron has finished the race and it’s the winner.

Amber stopped her car after passed the finish line. Sehun and her got out from the car while Amber saw Victoria’s Porsche parked in front of her car. Victoria turned off the machine and get out from the car. She walked to Amber and Sehun’s position.

“Where is he?” Victoria take the gun from her handbag.

“Dunno.” Amber set on the mouthpiece again. “Hey Suho hyung, Where is that bastard?”

Without Suho’s response, a black Toyota Fortuner parked his car beside the Bugatti.

Jonghyun showed up from his car. “You’re lucky,” He realized that Victoria is there. “Oh, hello, mademoiselle Victoria. My greetings for you, my queen.”

“Shut up. You’ve lost this race and you must accept the consequences.”

“What?”

Amber raised up her hand to Jonghyun’s shoulder. “Well, since I haven’t said my consequences for you losing this race,” She let Sehun point his gun to Jonghyun’s head. “I’ll very happy if my brother could shot that beretta to your head.”

Victoria pointed her gun to Jonghyun’s left chest, his heart’s position. “Any last words?”

“Whoa, wait, why did you do this? I mean, Amber. I have never do something wrong to you. And you too, Vict.”

Amber turned her head to Victoria. While Victoria is doing the same. Amber nodded and Victoria sighed.

“Well, this is our boss’ order. Apologize us.”

Victoria set on the bullet and e’s head to Sehun and gived him signal to push the trigger together.

Amber sighed. “Goodbye, Jonghyun.”

And the two humans pushed the trigger.

*****

“How if our action being found?”

“Don’t worry, Sehun. We’ve hid the body deep in the forest so no one could realize that there’s a dead body there.”

Sehun stares Amber. Amber turn her head to Sehun. “What?”

“You know, Noona. I’ve just realized why Suho hyung like you.”

“So why?”

“You’re too perfect to be created on earth.”

Amber squinted her eyes to Sehun. “Don’t put on joke at me.”

“What the hell, Noona, I’m not joking!”

“Forget it. So we’re going home now?”

“Yeah, since our mission had finished and the other have gone home earlier.”

“Okay then. You drive?”

“Sure, Noona.”

Sehun entered the driver seat and closed the door while Amber is walking to the contrary side, enter the car and closed the door.

Sehun started the engine. “Whoa, it’s 12pm already.”

“Then it will be better to get home now, right?”

“Sure it is.”

After 15 minutes, they’ve arrived at in front of the bank. The Sherringford’s apartment is two intersections away from the bank.

Amber was musing when suddenly her eyes caught up two guys are fighting at the sidewalk.

“Sehun, do you see that?” said Amber while pointing to the two postures.

“Yeah, do you want to find out?”

“Sure.”

Sehun parked her car at the contrary sidewalk. When it stopped perfectly, Amber jumped out from the car and walked slowly to see what happened. When she’s approaching the two guys, she heard the conversations between those two.

“You bastard. You shouldn’t steal her heart! I’ve waited so long for this moment and She rejected me because of you! How dare you!”

It seems a love fight, huh? Amber thought.

When she walked nearer, she saw a man with blonde hair lied down while a black haired Chinese man is strangling the blonde’s neck.

This should be stopped now.

Amber ran and punched the Chinese man’s face. She kicked his stomach and the man stepped aside.

Amber came close to the blonde man. “Are you okay?”

Henry is gasping for breath. “Y-yes, I’m okay.”

“Follow me, I’ll bring you to hospital.”

Amber take his hand and put it to her shoulder and brought him to her blue Bugatti. Sehun ran to her.

“Whoa, we should bring him to the hospital, Noona.

“Yes, but I don’t know where should I lay him down in our car.”

“Oh yes. Is there any hospital near here?”

“I think no, well. Sehun, switch place with me then. You take him on your lap. I’ll drive.”

“Why should I?”

“He’s a male while I’m a female. Just obey.”

Sehun sighed, “Okay.”

Both of them entered the car and went to the hospital.

Amber turned the engine on and went to the nearest hospital she knows.

Noona, we should know his name if we want to put him to the hospital right?”

“Oh man. Yeah, just ask him.” Amber stared to the blonde who’s unconscious. “Later.”

“Yeah man.”

*****

Amber parked her car on the car parking in front of the hospital. She and Sehun got off from the car with the blonde.

“Have you asked him?”

“Yes, Noona. His name is Henry.”

Amber stared to the blonde’s face. Henry, huh?

They bring Henry to the hospital. When they entered the entrance, many nurses ran to help and laid Henry down to a bed. After that, Amber and Sehun ran to the receptionist.

“Who’s the patient name?”

“He’s Henry.”

“Why is he?”

“We don’t know. We found out him at the sidewalk being fought by a man.”

“Oh okay. You guys can wait for him.”

Amber stared to Sehun while Sehun is doing the same.

“We’re not gonna wait for him, we will go home now. Oh and this, the fee for his medicinal treatment.”

****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And this is it~ nuamber© is back with a new updateeeee huhahuha!!

Hope you enjoy~~

As usual, Comments, Subscribers, and Votes are very appreciated! Bye!!^^~