Nice Offer

The Sky and The Earth

 

“So how’s it? I really hope you guys accept the offer,” said the man with deep voice. He’s sitting in his chair while in front of him there is a girl sitting in a black chair, accompanied by two girls and two boys that are standing around her.

“What do you think?” Victoria whispers to the other. There’s a clearfile with many papers and photos on her lap. Each of them are staring to other.

Suho lowered up his waist, raises up his hand to Victoria’s left ear and started to whisper softly, “Noona, I think this offer is pretty dangerous. I heard that Lee Jonghyun is the best racer in the city. You should ‘ride or die’ with him.”

Victoria is seen to think about Suho’s whisper while the other members are discussing about the offer.

“We’re accepting it.”

The other members are staring at her, questionedly. “What?!!”

“So that’s the deal. You can go home now and prepare everything for that offer. I’ll see you guys later.”

Five of them bowed nicely to that man in black who’s walking to the outside of their apartment. Sehun is opening the door for that man and smiled to him. “Thank you, young boy,” the man said. Sehun only can reply with a smile. Soon after the man left them alone, Sehun closed the door.

EONNI! Are you crazy?!”

“Oh come on, Amber. You look very afraid. Instead, I haven’t heard anything bad about him killing someone,” said Victoria, giving a respon to Amber who’s now looking at her.

“Okay great. We’re not just race with him, but we must kill him. And the race is tonight right? It’s already 5pm and we don’t have that much time.” Amber squints her eyes while Victoria is smirking at her.

“You know, our only Land Rover can bring five of us to win the race. From what I got, he always has his Toyota to race. So who should win when the Land Rover versus the Toyota?” said Suho while his fingers are busy typing on the keyboard.

“Well, Joon Myun-a, we won’t use that slow Land Rover. We gonna race with our Bugatti. Nah, I’ll go to the garage to modify it and you guys, prepare everything as usual. See you guys in 7,” Victoria winks to the rest of members and runs to the garage. Luna and Amber are going to the health storage together, while Sehun and Suho are still in the living room of their Apartment.

“Should I bring my love, Hyung?” said Sehun to Suho while pointing to his favourite gun.

“Just bring it. You know what to do if we’re 5 in the race right?” Suho doesn’t face Sehun. He’s typing on his computer’s keyboard, searching for many information.

“Of course, Hyung. If needed, I’ll shoot that bastard Jonghyun’s petrol tank.”

Luna walks closer to Suho and Sehun while smirking to them, trying to tease them. “Nah, nah. What are we seeing now? You guys already talked while Sehun said that he doesn’t want to talk to Suho anymore yesterday.”

“Oh my dear, Luna. He did forgive me last night. Just go and prepare your stuffs.” Suho is still typing but his eyes is staring Luna.

Arraseo, Uncle.” Soon after Luna left both of them, Sehun bursts into laughter.

Suho is narrowing his eyes to Sehun with the ‘what-the--you-laughing-at” stare, “Shut up, Maknae. Or I’ll hack your phone.”

Sehun widened his eyes. “No. Oh my God. That’s a ing No for it. I’ll shut my ing mouth up, hyung. By the way, where’s Amby?”

“Dunno,” Suho stares back to his computer.

“Looking for me, gentlemen?”

Sehun jumped when he saw Amber showed up from nowhere only wearing a towel from her upper chest until her knees. No clothes, No underwear.

“Gosh! Noona you freaking shocked me!” Amber smiles at him and then stare to Suho who keep focused on his lovey dovey, computer. She faces Sehun again after a second.

“Sorry, Sehunnie. I went to bath because I don’t know what should I prepare. Everything is already set by Luna. By the way what is Hyung doing?” Amber is looking to Suho’s serious face.

Sehun followed Amber’s stare to his Hyung. “He must be wanting to find something to hack. So, Noona better go prepare yourself.”

Amber faced Sehun again. “Yeah, sure. You better take care of  your guns and grenades. See you guys in 7 then!”

“See ya, Noona!”

*****

[7 PM]

Five of them are currently standing in a round shape. They are meeting in the garage. Discussing about the race.

“Guns?”

“Ready!”

“Bullets?”

“Ready!”

“Grenades?”

“Ready!”

“Hacking software?”

“Ready!”

“Health box?”

“Ready!”

“Okay! All set.” Victoria wiped her sweats and looked very satisfied. “We gonna win.”

Sehun looked satisfied too. “My love will be very happy if he’s brought with me.”

“Your Beretta? Use him well then, Hunnie. So who’s driving tonight?” Victoria untied her hair tie, letting her long hair exposed.

“How about the queen?” Luna glances to Amber who’s playing with her iPhone.

“Ya! Amber! Put back that phone!” Victoria shouts to Amber without her knowing. And after realized that, she put both of her hands in front of . “Oh Gosh! Sorry me!”

“Nevermind.” Amber put her white iPhone to her pants pocket. “I’ll go drive.” She said calmly.

Everybody are staring at her. Even Suho who rarely stared to anyone if he’s in front of computer, is now staring at her.

“Are you sure, Amby? Your opponent which is driving Toyota always spreads spikes when he’s on race,” Victoria raised one of her eyebrows, hesitate with Amber’s decision. Amber is not trained with spikes, she’s trained with high speed cars. The one who trained with spikes is Suho, the maniac.

“Yeah, well. Since Suho will be very busy with hacking Jonghyun’s car computer system, I’ll go with it. Don’t worry. You can trust me.” Amber grins to Victoria.

Victoria walked towards her and embraces her shoulders. “You know, you’re the first people who afraid with this race and the first people who burned in bravery to do the race. I’ll trust you. So here’s the plan.”

Sehun, Suho, and Luna walked one step closer to Amber and Victoria. Victoria let off her embrace on Amber’s shoulder.

“We’re using 3 cars today. Two Bugatti Veyron Super Sports and One Porsche. I’ll go with the Porsche. Amber and Sehun will go with the blue Bugatti, so it’s clear that two of you who I’m pointing to are in the yellow Bugatti. Amber is the driver of the blue Bugatti, so she’s fully concentrating to the race. Sehun, you’ll gonna excuses everyone who blocked up your car. I believe it’s one of Jonghyun’s people, so don’t mind to excuse them. Plus, you’ll shoot his tires if needed.”

Sehun walked closer to Amber and embrace her shoulder. He ignored Suho’s death glare.

“And uhm, Luna. You’ll go drive along with Amber but not in the same street. You’ll go to the alternative street, so that bastard won’t realize. While Suho tries to hack all of his car systems. Here’s your map, Luna.” Victoria handed the map to Luna. Luna opened it and studies it.

“So what will you do, Noona?”

Victoria smirks. “I’ll do what you guys won’t do. Since the offer is not just to do a ‘race’, I’ll go kill him.”

“Okay then. Let’s go, Sherringford!”

So here is it. Victoria, Amber, Luna, Suho, and Sehun are ready to serve you all a new fantastic race.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh gosh! I’m back to the aff world~

So how is this ff? comment please!xD

Comment, subscribe, and vote are very appreciated!~

Btw, I promised myself to be more update xD

Bye!^^d