My New Baekyeol Story

Moving On

A/N - So then I was going through all my stories that I had written and then I stumbled upon this and went..."Woah...this thing still exists?" and "OMG...this is so weird...hide my face because Sehun is not a puppy and Kyungsoo doesn't screech and Oh My God...this thing is an utter disaster! I think I'll go crawl away into a little hole and not come out for the next century..."

But Anyways...moving on...now I am more adept at writing Baekyeol and proper angst...yes...I have joined the angst era...what did I do? So waltzing around and tripping on this little old shoebox - which I just renamed if you noticed, it was a lame title 'Memories Become Connections' at first...oh God, awkward moment again - I decided to tell you dear Baekyeol shippers that I have a new Baekyeol-angst-dark-some-violence fanfic and I can guarantee you guys that I have done a better job on this one. I PROMISE OK? I know this fanfic was on the low side.

Say Hello to:

Identity Crisis!

**author-nim throws confetti into the air**

I am very proud of this fanfic, so just drop by and take a look. If you're not into a little bit of violence then you can step away. I don't want to traumatize anyone!

Oh and I recently got obsessed with Chen...is that allowed for a Baekhyun-biased-Baekyeol-shipper? Oh well, can't help it! Have some of this melty-chocolate-voiced goodness I drool over everyday...

Kaeppsong Everyone~