Bright Day

Hard-To-Get Do Kyungsoo

 

That was when I saw it, the new student. He had his hair in a spiky hairstyle, one strapped his bag and went into the Chemistry class. I smirked before Chaerin let out a squeal. “Girl! You gotta see Mina’s boy. He’s got some !” she yelled. I rolled my eyes, “Don’t look at my boy’s , Chae.” Mina came as she made a face. “We’re barely a week and you’re all googly eyes over him.” Mina shot.  “How did she get a tight man?!” she groaned as she folded her arms.

“Well, I’ve got my eyes on another prize. So that means no looking at his or even thinking of sleeping with him. Got it, Chae?” I said as I smirked.  “Why me?!” Chaerin shouted.

I walked towards the Chemistry class and put my bag on the table. “Hey, I don’t think you’re in this class.” A nerdy guy said with glasses that looked like it’ll fall off his nose. “Uh, of course I am, genius.” I replied as I took a notebook and took a peek of the new guy.

He had such flawless skin, better than a girl’s maybe. His brown eyes made electricity run down my spine. “Okay class today- Oh! We’ve got a new student. Hi there.” The teacher said as she waved at the new kid.

“I don’t think I’ve caught your name. Why don’t you stand up and introduce yourself?” she continued. He looked around him and shook his head. “Well, don’t be shy! This is a great opportunity to be ‘popular’.” She said as she winked at him. He is quite handsome I can say, with that body too.

The guy let out a sigh and stood up, “Um, my name’s Do Kyungsoo. My family just moved here from Seoul and I am a…uh, am a new student?” the teacher smiled and clapped. “Good job Kyungsoo! Wow, alright now class. Why don’t we start on the pairings for the chemistry project?” Everyone nodded and smiled.

I smirked, rather an unusual one. “Okay, Kee Ra with Minji. You are with Youngya. Jiyeon is with Kim. Dongwoon is with Jiyoung. You-“ she paused as she looked at me. “Who are you?” “Sae Mi.” I replied. “Alright, Saemi is with Jungah. Kyungsoo can be with Aerin.”

No, I want to be with the new kid! I looked over at him and saw him smiling over at Aerin. Damn!

newrule.gif

I stomped my way to the cafeteria after a few classes. “Hey babe, how’s History class?” Mina asked me. “How’d you know I went for History class?” I asked as I sat down.

“Well, Luhan’s in your class right?”

“Oh yeah, I totally forgot. It was an ugly class. ” Mina gave me smile and bit her cookie.

“Saemi!” Kai said as he sat beside her.

“Oh, hey.”

“Why the long face?” he said as he took an oval shapped-chip and put it close to his face.

I made a face, “Nothing, just Chemistry class.”

“You take Chemistry, since when?” Kai asked and took Mina’s yogurt drink.

“Since today.”

“Why?”

“To get paired with the hottest guy in class of course, goddammit.” I groaned and slammed my head on the table.

Right then, “Uh, Saemi? “ I heard a familiar voice say.

“What?” I said without looking behind.

“Aerin wants to be paired with Jungah.” The voice said.

I shot my head up and looked behind, “Wha-“ I stopped when I saw Kyungsoo’s beautiful  face. Oh damn god, it was perfection.

“So, Aerin told me to be paired up with you,” he said as he smiled.

“Wha- why- Uh-“ “Don’t worry, Mrs Kim knows about this.” He said.

“Oh. Uh… So it’s a date! I mean, a… chemistry project date! I mean, not a date but just a project, a chemistry project!” I tried correcting myself and mentally slapped myself.

He smirked, “Yeah, a chemistry project date. See you later.” He said then left.

“Oh my god! Mina did you hear that?! Kai, you heard it right?! He said date!” I squealed as I held to Kai’s collar.

“Yeah, a chemistry project date.” Mina said as she laughed.

I let go of Kai’s collar and looked at Mina, “And-and he added ‘date’ in his sentence, oh my! I need a freaking pillow. Kai! Borrow your bag.” I asked as I took it and yelled into it.

“Woah, calm your girl.” Kai chuckled.

“Oh man, this totally made my day!” I shouted.

Chaerin came over with her arm over a familiar guy’s waist. “I hope you don’t mind. But Baekhyun and I are dating!” she said as she was referring to my ex.

“It’s totally fine, because I got myself a date!” I shouted at her face and ran over to my next class.

newrule.gif