Because Fap.

Jokes On You [On Hiatus]

 

                “That is the last time I will ever eat something that Sehun made.” I grumbled while walking out of class with Suho, Chanyeol, D.O, Baekhyun and Sehun.

                “Was it really that bad?” Suho questioned while eyeing the maknae, who was eating yet another one of his homemade tacos. I glanced over at Sehun and glared at the taco.

                “Considering that Chanyeol hyung, me and that brat were stuck in those stalls for god knows how long. Yes.” I grumble while walking towards my locker.

                “Just be glad that the janitors found you three calling for help when class was starting.” D.O pointed out.

                “Yeah, just think if it was one of the stalker girls that found you three in the bathroom. Or worse, left alone in the boys’ bathroom with no toilet paper after school ended!” Baekhyun gasped dramatically. I shuddered just thinking about it while opening my locker.

                “Oh vat hwould hov ben sho whoribble.” Sehun spoke with his mouth full of tacos, causing some of the continents in his mouth to spill at me and the hyungs.

                “Yah, close your mouth. But I agree with you, it would have been horrible to be stuck in those stalls for a day.” Chanyeol said while flicking off some of the bits and pieces of the taco that once used to be in Sehun’s mouth. Sehun nodded and swallowed before talking again.

                “Mhm, there wouldn’t be anything to fap to!”

                “Oh gee, it would have been the end of the world for me if I had nothing to fap to for the rest of the day!” I spoke sarcastically while closing my locker. A girly giggle was heard not too far away.

                “Ew Kai. I know you’re a player and all but wow. Can you keep personal thoughts to yourself?” A familiar feminine voice spoke. The guys chuckled as I banged my forehead against my locker. I rolled my eyes before looking towards a girl who looked a lot like Sehun. I mean yeah, why wouldn’t she? She’s Sehun’s twin sister. Fraternal sister that is.

                Well…

                I guess it would make sense if they actually were identical twins. Sehun acts too much of an overly bratty girl to be even considered a man-

                “Kai hyung, I don’t like that look on your face… What’re you thinking…?” Sehun’s voice brought me back to reality and away from my wonderful creative mind.

                “He’s probably thinking about fapping to your sister Sehun…” Chanyeol muttered under his breath.

                “ME FAPPING TO SEYOUNG?!?” I yelled as soon as I heard Chanyeol.

                “Oh my god. Seriously Kai? I thought I said to keep your thoughts to yourself. I’m fine with you fapping to me- I mean I’m not okay with it, but what you do is up to you. But when you announce it out just like that. Ew.” Seyoung stated as she crossed her arms over her chest. Her face wore a very serious facial expression, though the slight trembling of her shoulders told me that she was trying to hold in her laughter.

                “That’s awful…” D.O sighed, shaking his head.

                “I agree with D.O… I mean, I can’t fap to Seyoung even if I wanted to. She just looks so much like Sehun to even get slightly hard.” Baekhyun stated, nodding his head as he approves on his own common sense.

                “What are you talking about? I’m pretty ing y. I know I turn you on hyung… Don’t lie. I’ve seen the stares you send me all the way across the classroom. I know you want me.” Sehun seductively rubbed his taco over his blue school blazer while giving Baekhyun his best face, which consisted of him sticking his tongue out to his lips, scrunching up his nose and furrowing his eyebrows together.

                “…I think I just barfed a little in my mouth.” Baekhyun whispered as his face scrunched up in disgust.

                “I don’t even think I can get that image out of my head…” Suho spoke as he made Sehun stop whatever he was doing before everyone hurled in the hallways.

                “Yeah anyways, I just came here to tell Sehun to stop putting spicy things in food.” Seyoung emphasized her words towards the end of her sentence as she jabbed the new taco Sehun had pulled out of nowhere. “Thanks to you, my friend is in the girls’ bathroom having several cases of diarrhea.”

                “Ohh, so that’s what those red things were…” Sehun deadpanned. The hyungs, Seyoung and I facepalmed.

                “Mhm, so like I said, stop using those things. I have to go now to take care of my friend, I hope not to see you guys later. And Kai, please don’t fap to me, if you ever do, just know that you’re technically fapping to Sehun too, just like Baekhyun said.” My eye twitched in irritation as Seyoung smiled innocently and ran away to the girls’ bathroom where the most horrible noises were made.

                “Well finally she’s gone.” I muttered under my breath as the hyungs, Sehun and I started to walk to our next class.

                I felt someone’s shoulder rubbing against mine, and I almost regretting looking over as my lips almost came in contact with Sehun’s.

                “Sehun, what the are you doing.” I gently pushed him away as I scrunched my face.

                “Just giving you what you want. Since , you know, you fap to me.” He said, a devilish smirk appearing on his smug face.

                “You wish.” I chuckled and continued to walk.

 

                There was a weird sound that came from somewhere, causing the hyungs and I to stop walking and look towards the source of the sound. Which was Sehun’s stomach. Sehun doubled over, clutching his stomach as it made alienish sounds.

                “I think those red stuffs are taking full effect on me now…” He whispered. “I’ll be at the boys’ bathroom if you need me!” He said running away to the boys’ bathroom. “AND CAN SOMEONE PLEASE BRING ME MAGAZINES SO I CAN FAP WHILE BEING TORTURED?! PLEASE? THAT WOULD BE NICE!”

                “Not it!” The hyungs yelled at once before I could even have a chance to blink.

                “Yah! That’s not fair! I wasn’t ready!” I whined.

                “Yeah well so wasn’t I when my childhood got taken away by strangers in a van.”

                “Yah Chanyeol hyung that’s deep.”

                “That’s what he said.”

                “Okay. But I still don’t want to hand him magazines while he takes a enormous .” I whined yet again. The hyungs didn’t answer back as they continued to walk.

 

               

 

                “Hey instead of magazines… Do you think that he’ll like photos of guys? I have some.” Chanyeol questioned.

                “Why would you have photos of guys Chanyeol?” Suho asked worriedly.

                “Because you never know when you have to use them.” He answered back, making wave motions with his hands. 

 

 

 

;^; I can't focus on writing right now so sorry if it wasn't as good, or better than tacos. There was just so much things going on in the Exo fandom. The dance practice for wolf got leaked, Sm finally released the 2nd teaser, and the whole freaking album got leaked out. Like really, what is going on here?!