Trainees

new sm girl group — 「 U4RiA 」

Trainees:

Approved | Chosen | Problem with App

StageName | Age | Other Race | Position | Back-Up Position | Appearance | Back-Up Appearance |Love Interest | Rival | Fan Club Name (written in color) | Comment

 

Alice | 18 | Chinese | Vocalist, Main Dancer | Vocalist, Rapper | Park Hyo Jin | Jang Chom Mi | Kevin (U-KISS) | --- | Energizers | Everybody, meet the little sister of Kris from EXO! Thank you so much for being the first applicant, and I really did like reading about Alice. It seemed realistic that growing up in Canada would get her made fun of for her heritage around there. I also like that you made it possible for Kris to be her brother, but not full-blooded. And she didn't know him until she auditioned for SM? I might have to write their meeting scene! And I can definitely see her being friends with Taemin.

 

Marnie | 22 | Filipino | Vocalist, Main Rapper | Vocalist, Main Dancer | Kim Jee In | Lee Ye Ji |Lee Kiseop (UKISS) | --- | Eclaire's | Yay, a Filipino applicant! Thank you for applying! I really like that she's sarcastic, but isn't good at sarcasm. I also love the straight-forward wuestions/answers thing, as that is a trait that I have personally. And her mother is beautiful. I aqlso liked her dad being an army man, but still spending time with his daughter on the internet. It reminds me of Lennox and hos family in the Transformers movies, which, by the way, i love. Speaking of things I love, JANG GEUN SUK!!! I love that guy! And I will definitely put her favorite bag in there a bunch. As for her stage stuff and love interest, I saw that you wrote "Marie" for her stage name, but I assume you meant Marnie, since you called her that through the rest of the app. I also like her fanclub color a lot. And I'm glad that Kiseop is a sweet kind of guy, since I don't know UKISS very well, so I can write about him believably.

 

Ky | 17 | Austrian | Vocalist, Main Dancer | Vocalist, Main Rapper | Kim Seuk Hye | Lee Yeon Ju | Song Seunghyun (FTIsland) | Suzy (MissA) | Sky | Look out, we got  foster child! She has a sad story, but it's not super sad and tragedic and unbelievable, so i still like it. And ignoring the background, I love her personality. She reminds me of SNSD's Jessica, because she's quiet at first, but then opens up later. I think she will get along well with the other girls. if I can get a younger applicant, is it okay if I make them friends? And I liked the secret bullet wound--is it okay if that plays a part in the story later on? Also, yay for brother-Donghae! And although I like Suzy, I saw her in dream High first, so i think she'll be easy to write about as a rival. And I feel like she'll be interesting to write about if she's already had two pre-debut scandals >:) Ha, just kidding. And thanks so much for the idea about starting with auditions! I'll tell my co-author and see if she likes it!

 

NoEun | 22 | Russian | Vocalist, Rapper | Vocalist, Main Dancer | AngelaBaby | Pony |Onew (SHINee) | --- | Nommies | Okay, I absolutely LOVED NoEun! She seems like a very funny person, and AngelaBaby is a gorgeous ulzzang/model/whatever she is that I've never seen before, but I loved her as soon as I saw your first picture (although I did Google more pictures to find one I liked for this section). Also, thanks for choosing Onew as your love interest. SHINee and SNSD are the only groups I really know very well, and I think I can make Onew seem pretty believable. And I loved her habit of pulling people into her lap as they pass by! I think she might have to do that to the girls in the group a lot! I also would like to tell her parents to get a hobyy! Haha, I lost count of how many siblings she has, but they were all nice-looking. I loved how she was super tall, but can still dance, and I liked that she didn't have the greatest voice on Earth, but she can still sing. And the fact that she speaks Korean with a Busan accent even though she didn't live there, thanks to her dad having an accent. I think one of my favorites was that her mom didn't look like a model. There's nothing at all wrong with pretty parents, of course, especially with such a pretty girl, but I liked that they looked like normal people. Congratulations on being accepted into the group, NoEun!

 

Mei | 19 | Chinese| Vocalist, Main Dancer | Vocalist, Main Rapper | Baek Su Min | Kwon Su Jeong | Kris Wu | -- | Starlights | Comment Coming Soon

 

 

Joo | 21 | Australian | Vocalist, Main Dancer | Vocalist, Main Dancer | Kim Seuk Hye | Kwon Soo Jung | N | Joo Eunyoung | Joowels | Comment Coming Soon