You're my love

Meant to Love you

Today was the day Jae Rin finally would meet the ones she looked up to. She really admired EXO, she wasn't spazzing like the other fangirls, she just floted away on a cloud when she heard their voices. She was amazed by their work and how hard but still playful they danced and sang. It was time for her to go to the fansign, she wore

When she arrived it was already crowded, she bought a poster and stood in the row. She let all exo members sign it, it took so long but she thought it was worth it. Back at the hotel she saw that Tao had written a lot more then the others, her Chinese wasn't great but she saw something like ''call .... if you're bored or .... anytime." 'Huh?!? Bwoh?!' Then she saw a number at the bottom of the cd, she decided to call. *maybe it's just a prank or a fake number, aish whatever, i can always try.*

[A/N JaeRin - other person]

'Yeoboseo?'

'....'

'Who is this?'

'......'

Sorry that I call, I got this number at a fansign.'

'From who?'

'Eumh, an idol.'

'What's his name?'

'Huang ZiTao.'

'Ow hi, good. then you're not a crazy fan who found my number.'

'T-T-Tao-sshi??'

'Just call me Tao, great that you call. I didn't really expect it. I put an new ticket in the album for you, I hope I'll see you tomorrow.'

'Ah Gamshamnida Tao.'

'Tao, here that thing. You need to sleep.'

'Arasso hyung. well bye then'

*bye Tao.*

JaeRin was surprised it really was her BIAS who wrote down his number, she would definitely go the that concert tomorrow. She hoped her life would go right from now on. Her parents had devorced not long ago, last year her favorite cousins had died in a war, her grandfather had been robbed and was in the hospital at the moment and the doctors had found out that her niece from 6 had cancer. She felt like crap that's why she was here, in a hotel at the other side of South-Korea. Her family lives in Busas and at the moment she was in the beautiful city Seoul. Not two years later she wanted to study here and start a new life.

The next day she decided to wear less make up and something she wore normally

Like that she went to the concert, Tao had given her a VIP ticket and backstage pass so she was early. After their rehearsal was done she went to the back, people started looking weird at her which made her feel uncomfortable. When she walked in EXO's room they were surprised to see her, some of the members sat in a chair and a coordi did their hair or make up. Tao also looked up but after he saw her he looked in the hall, probably expecting someone else to come too. JaeRin looked over her sholder, was someone standing behind her? No one was there. She closed the door and looked a bit sht through the room. Her eyes rested on Tao again, she bowed lightly to everyone and said 'Tao-sshi?'

'Who are you?'

'Bwoh?'

'Sorry but who are you, why are you here?' asked Suho.

'I'm Park JaeRin, wait I shall show you why I'm here.' and JeaRin took out her phone, she handed over to suho after unlocking it.

'Tao? Tao why did you invite her?'

'I did no- WOOW You look really different in those clothes.'

'A-aren't they good? I just didn't want to be noticed too much. This is what i wear most of the time.'

'A-aniyo, y-you look beautiful.'  *Ah Tao why are you stuttering* Tao looked hastily back at his phone.

'Well this is  awkward.' whispered Luhan.

Kris and Suho wanted to talk with Tao in private. Luckily the mood became better because of Chanyeol. Not long after that EXO had to perform and JaeRin wished her oppas luck.

After the concert went Exo back to the hotel, except for Tao, he had offer a dink to JaeRin and together they went to a café.

'Tao, did you really not recognize me?'

'You looked familiar but i didn't know it was you'

'I shall dress cuter from now on'

'Ani ani, you r-really look beautiful now. I-i just hadn't seen you face properly. This style suits you well.'

'T-thank you.' said JaeRin softly, while looking at her latte.

'A side from your name, I don't know anything from you. Where do you live, how old are you. Just tell me somethings about you.'

'Well, I am 17 years old and I like drawing. I use to live in Busan and I here on vacation. I'm going back to busas tomorrow but I like to come back and go to college here in seoul.'

'You're going back tomorrow? So soon?'

'Yes, tomorrow on 9am my flight goes. I would have like to spent more time with you.' Again she looked back at her latte till he spoke.

'We'll keep contact. Come on let's go. I'll bring you back to your hotel, which one is it?'

'____'

'Really? That's good, we stay there too.'

Tao stood up and held his hand out, JaeRin took it and together they walked back to the hotel. On their way the passed a local park with cherry blossom trees. JaeRin knew they would be the same as at home but some how they looked different, may because she was with Tao or just because she was in Seoul. JaeRin crossed the street and walked under the trees, the wind blew and leaves from the flowers flew on the wind. JaeRin let out a giggle and tried to catch on, she loved cherry blossom. Suddenly a black cat ran to the tree and tried to catch a bird. 'Yah hajima.' she said while hitting its head lightly. The cat whined a little and ran away. JaeRin sighed softly, there was a light breeze which blew her hair out her face and little Cherry blossom leaves circled around her head. She slowly when up and saw Tao standing close to her. He took a step forward and lifted her chin a little, he kissed her. Nothing more then a light touch of their lips, but they touched.

The next day JaeRin went early to the airport, she didn't want to wake Tao up so early he deserved his rest. Then, when she was waiting at the gade, someone covered her eyes.  'How do you dare to leave without saying bye.' 'TAO!'
JaeRin jumped up and they hugged each other tight. 'You should rest, not being here.'

'I can rest late, I just want to see you as long as I can.'

'If I get accepted, we'll see each other after 2 years.'

'Or when we'll have a concert in Busan.

'We might will.'

'Do you know the legend of The Red Thread of Destiny? It's like this ““An invisible red thread connects all of those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break.”” The red string of fate, also referred to as the red thread of destiny, red thread of fate, and other variants, is an East Asian belief originating from Chinese legend and is also used in Japanese legend. According to this myth, the gods tie an invisible red string around the ankles of men and women who are destined to be soul mates and will one day marry each other. Often, in Japanese culture, it is thought to be tied around the little finger. According to Chinese legend, the deity in charge of “the red thread” is believed to be Yuè Xià Lǎo (月下老, often abbreviated to “Yuèlǎo” [月老]), the old lunar matchmaker god who is also in charge of marriages. And I think, JaeRin, that we are destined. I'll miss you JaeRin.'

'I hope we are, I'll miss you too Tao.'

Then JaeRin's phone rang, she picked up and heard her mother greeting her, her voice sounded so sad. Her flight was about to leave and JaeRin had to show her pass port. One last time she looked at Tao and move through the small corridor. She was still on the phone and her mother told her at that moment the news. Her brother had an terrible car accident and he had died right away. Tao could hear her scream 'BWOH?' and he look back to see what was wrong, but she was too far for him to do some thing. With worry in is thoughs he saw her slowly disappear and later fly away.

A few month later EXO had a fansign at Busan, Tao had sent JaeRin tickets. He was worried about her, two weeks ago she began to call and text less. They were at the moment in the hotel, they could hear the fangirls scream. Suho brought a package 'Tao, SM has sent you some thing.' 'Really?' Yeah here open it.'
In the package sat a letter and the lightstick he had sent to JaeRin. *Why would SM sent this?* a little note from SM said 'This package arrived just a few hours after you had left.' All the memebers looked curious at it. The letter was from  JaeRin's mother, it said

'Hello Huang ZiTao-sshi,

You must be the person JaeRin always talk about, how very kind of you to sent this to her.
Sadly enough she isn't able to go to the fansign, also she probably won't be able to use the stick.
In the letter you sent you asked her how she was. It surprised me a bit that she didn't tell you.
But also I could understand, please know this. She cares a lot about you and she knows you have a busy and tiring life. I think that's why she didn't tell you.
Three weeks ago she became ill and she had to go to the hospital, there they found out that her livers didn't work as they should.
She had to stay in the hospital for a few day so they could keep an eye on her and look how bad it was.
Her health started to get worse the next day and it went worse everyday. She can't be cured anymore.
I'm so sorry that you had to discover it this way.
Please do well for her at the fansight, that's what she would want. Hwaiting!

-JaeRin's mother, Park HyeYeon'

At the letter were sign of dried tears, now Tao dropped fresh tears on the letter. *She's going to die? And she didn't tell me.*

Kris hated to see his favorite dongsaeng so sad, he layed his hand on his shoulder and said 'We feel so sorry for you Tao, we know how much you care about her.'

'I'm going to the hospital.' Tao said while he up on his jacket.

'You can't it's too late for that. And we have an important fansign tomorrow. We all should sleep.'

'Yes you should sleep, hyung you know I won't be able to sleep anymore, not until I have seen her.'

Kris sighed 'Fine but we go with you.'

Not much later they arrived at the hospital, their manager wasn't very happy about it but with 12 against 1 couldn't he win. Luhan hurried out the car when they arrived. 'Dear God, please everyone. Do not ever let that giant baby drive again. Park Chanyeol do you want all of us to die?'

'Hehe Sorry hyung, but I think you just can't have my driving style.'

'I think I have to trow up.' said Chen with a smirk.

'Ok enough trolling, let's just get in and ask where JaeRin is.' said Suho, he was wondering how he should be able to keep them in control for the next few years. The woman behind the desk said that the visit time was already over but she could make an exception for them if they would be quite.
And so they quitely went to her room, a woman was a sleep in the hall beside the door probably her mother. There was a nurse in her room, she looked surprised to see them. Suho explained why they were there and asked her to wait outside, she was in two minds about it but then agree on the condition that she would be called immediately when something happened.
Tao sat by her bed, she looked really pale and fragile, he held her hand softly. JaeRin opened her eyes by his touch. 'J-jaeRin I-i didn't want to wake you up. I-I ..'

'Why are you here?'

'I-I.. I could ask you the same, why are you here? Why didn't you tell me? When I read your mothers letter I was worried as hell.' He was angry, angry that he couldn't do anything for her anymore, angry that he had wasted his time, practicing instead of being with her. Tao didn't want to lose her, he couldn't lose her at this point. He loves her.

'I'm sorry, I just didn't want you to be distracted from your job.'

'You can't leave me. Not now, never. Please stay here, with your family, with EXO but more important, with me.' Tao was already in tears.

'I'm so sorry, so sorry that I didn't tell you, so sorry that I couldn't be with you. But I always wanted to say a Japanese word to the one I love. I want to say to you Koieru  if you don't know what it means you should go find out later.'

'WE will, together, find out so I can know. Don't ever leave me! promise me JaeRin!'

'I'll always be with you Tao, always.' With those words her last breath was over. A single tear slided acros her cheek.

She died, her eyes were looking in nothing. The white light had came for her and had took her. Tao couldn't believe it, the one he was destined to love died. He shook her, called her name, but she didn't respond. The nurse came in and called immediatly the doctor. Tao stood up slowly, with tears in his eyes he kissed her forehead and before he left the room, he looked at her one last time.

 


[A/N ]no no not the end yet ;P

I'll write the end tomorrow.

btw for the ones who don't know what koieru is:

you say “Koieru ( 恋してる)” to the person you want to spend the rest of your life with.