Last Goodbye

Meant to Love you

White, white, nothing else but white is what JaeRin saw. It was a white blacket. JaeRin threw it off her and looked at a huge room. When a person in the hospital dies they were moved to a special room so it wouldn't smell in the rest of the hospital, they layed there till their funeral was all set. But what was JaeRin doing there. Then suddenly she heard a scream, a nurse stared with wide eyes at her. JaeRin stepped out bed but before she could walk to the nurse to ask what was wrong did the nurse run out the room. JaeRin shrugged and then went looking for her stuff, nothing was with her. She heard the door open and saw a doctor appear, his eyes were wide and his mouth open from shock. He told the nurse to call her mother. 'Dear girl, please tell me, who are you?'

'I'm Park JaeRin, can you tell me why I'm here, where are all my stuff?'

'Park JaeRin?' he looked at a map in his hand and said then 'You sould be dead.'

'E-excuse m-me? Dead?'

'Yesterday at 3.57pm you died. Your belongings are at your mothers house, she is arranging your funeral. Please let me check your pulse.'

'E-euh s-sure.'

He checked her pulse and his eyes, again, grew wide. 'Your heart really is beating, do you really don't know what happened?'

'I-i don't..' then she remembered a voice had spoken to her. She had seen a bright light, had felt a pleasant warmth and heard a heavenly voice. God had spoken to her 'My dear girl, your time hasn't come yet. Go now, return to your life and live in a good way. Be happy and I'll take are of your health.' She remembered it all now.

'I am sent back.'

'Well dear girl that explains your eyes. You might want to look in a mirror.'

He lead her to a mirror and then she saw it, her pupils were still black and you saw a circle in her eyes but the rest was white, silverly white.
From that moment she had to take many tests and answer questions, she had asked the doctor not to tell anyone that she had came back, is someone would ask that they had to say that she was on the edge of death but never died. They agreed. When her mother was in tears when she saw her daughter, alive, totally healthy. JaeRin was glad that she saw her like that. Her mother had no husband anymore, he had left her and they never heard from him again, her brother had died a few month ago and she would have lost her daugher. Although, JaeRin's phone was sold, any Tao's number she didn't know. The rest EXO stuff was already sold.
JaeRin went back to school but she and her mother didn't live a rich life, her brother made the money for them, now he wasn't here anymore JaeRin and her mother had to work. It wasn't much money but they could live from it and JaeRin could go to school, that was for them the most important at the moment.

Two years later.
JaeRin went to Seoul to study, she was accepted on the university she wanted and for the summer she went there to look for an apartment. This was her chance to see Tao again, she hadn't spoken to him for more then 2 years. After what happened to her, EXO didn't come to Busan or any near anymore. She missed him, his voice, his laugh, just everything about him. She had found the information that he would arrive at incheon airport the day after she arrived in Seoul.
So the next day she went to the airport and with a lot fans she waited there till EXO landed. At the point EXO would step in the vans she touched Tao's arm. 'Tao oppa'
He was shocked, had he heard that right? It couldn't be, he had seen her die. But that voice, it sounded so much like JaeRin. He looked at her and his mouth dropped, her lips, that jawline, those cheekbones, could it be? 'JaeRin? Is that really you?' EXO heard it too, could it be JaeRin?

'Nae oppa, it's me. I'm back.'

'Impossible, I saw you die.'

'It's really me oppa, believe me. Jebal.'

'Get in.' and he pushed her in the van. And the van drove away from he airport.

'I don't believe you, show me your eyes and pass port.'

'Euh oppa, I don't think you want to see my eyes at the moment. But here is my pass port.'

'I-It's really Park JaeRin. Why wouldn't I want to see your eyes, they are so beautiful.'

'Not anymore. But if you really want.'

And she removed her glasses, opened her eyes and then they saw her silverly white eyes.

'JaeRin, they're still beautiful, because they are yours.' Tao's eyes stood soft and he hugged her thight 'I have missed you so much, I was in so much pain when you left, I was so sad. But how can this, I, no we saw you die.'

'I was sent back, I was sent back to live a life.'

'Don't dare to leave me again, you're my life.'

'I won't oppa, I'll stay with you.'

They were still hugging, not wanted to let go. After such a long time hey found each other again.
They spent most of the time together, soon JaeRin had found an apartment and the rest of the time they were cleaning it or JaeRin was watching Tao practice.
Two weeks later did they went on their fifth date, Tao knew they were meant to be, so he had bought a ring, not (yet) to ask her to marry him, just until later when he would ask.
When they came back he took her hand softly and said 'JaeRin, I really do love you and I just know I am meant to love you and you are meant to love me. Please accept my feelings with this ring.' He showed the ring to her and JaeRin was quite shocked. 'T-tao, I-I..' 'Don't worry I don't ask you to marry me, just accept my feelings, please.' 'I love you too Tao.' Said JaeRin when she let Tao slip the ring around her finger. She giggled a little before Tao kissed her, she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. He pulled her agains the wall for support.

'Ya get a room. wait no not our room.' said Chen while covering his eyes.

Tao hid him playfully before JaeRin fell on the floor, she looked in pain, her back was terribly hurting. Tao rushed to her, asking what was wrong, he had a feeling, a very sad feeling he couldn't describe. The pain began focusing on two special places, both on her shoulders. Her shirt ripped open and two long, big, beautiful white angel wings came out. She was unconscious, he wings still out her shoulders. The other members had came in the living room and stared with open mouthes and eyes at JaeRin, at her wings.

She slowly sat up and looked at EXO, tears started to come up.

When she was unconscious she had heard the voice again, his voice, God's voice. 'My lovely JaeRin, it's time. We are waiting for you to come to heaven. We have a task for you and you have to fulfill it here. I'm sorry but you and ZiTao can't be together anymore.' 'But we know, I know we are meant to be together, you know that, you did it.' 'Yes I know sweetheart but it's time, I'll take good care of him, you have to let him go. Don't let us wait longer, come to us.'

Now the tears streamed down her face 'EXO, thank you so much, you all have cared for me and treated me well. I'll always be thank full.'

'JaeRin-ah what are you talking about? Why are you crying.' asked Suho but JaeRin had already turned to Tao.

'Oppa, I'm so sorry, so sorry I can't keep my promise. I really do love you.'

'Koieru.' When Tao said that her eyes became wider, that was what she had said to him before she died. Now she ever cried harder and she hugged Tao, who hugged her tightly.

'Tao... Tao, he promised to take good care of you.' said JaeRin between her sobs 'I'll be watching you Tao. Koieru.'

She whiped her tears and looked at them with a proud smile, she was so happy she had met them. JaeRin nodded at them and for the last time she looked at everyone, at least holding her eyes at Tao. The she closed her eyes, slowly she felt her body became lighter and she slowly disappeared into the night, like a soul who was finally going to heaven.
Tao was stil on his knees, sitting on the floor. Seeing his love, his true love, the one he was meant to be with,  seeing her fade away and he couldn't do anything about it.

Now his love was really gone.


[A/N] The END!!! pampampam

how was it?

liked it?

please comment and subscribe (at least so constructive criticism ^-^)

sorry if you don't like the end, but it already said slightly-angst ^^;;

But I like the end, not everything is a happy end (but also my fanfic was too much bad luck, perhaps)

I wanted to write something with angels, i'm always fascinated by the beautiful wings

because VIXX-Hyde MV has wings I was even more excited about writing this.

and I never had wrote a Tao imagine before even he's my ultimate bias so now they has a come back I was inspired

 

 

EXO - Wolf MV (Korean ver.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAal8xHfV0c

EXO - Wolf MV (Chinese ver.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dVvdVpPIok

but of course everyone has already seen it xD

here some more anime with angel wings (I think they are sooo pretty)