Shady boyfriend

"How dare you..?"

I suddenly remember that today is his birthday. Of course, I must come.

          I keep my bad mood though it is not my true feeling.

          - You look good today! – He touches my face.

          - What do you mean about other days? – I push his hand and look askance at him.

          He just smiles.

          - How many times I had told you not to act like that?

          I feign innocence:

          - Were you? When? Where?

          - Minnie… Please! I will do everything you want if you forgive me.

          He looks deeply in my eyes. My face turns red. I look away to avoid his staring eyes. 

          - I want to drink wine…

          - Huh? – He doesn’t believe in what he has just heard.

          - Say no? – I step toward the door – OK… Bye!

          - Wait… - He pulls me by the sleeve - Whatever you want…

          He surprised me. I say so just because I thought he will never let me drinking. Of course I will never go. I hoped for a tightly hug from the back and honey words, as it usually happens in romance films. Maybe this time he wants to mediate as soon as possible so that he agrees.  

          He takes two bottle of red wine and gives me one.

          - Don’t drink too much. Ok?

          I answer with a nod obediently. A shady thinking appears in my head.

          Mianhae, Youngie…

          - Young Min hyung… You are the one who was wrong. So, let drink a half first.

          - Wh... What? - He drops the glass - How can I?

          - I want to go home…

         I feign sulks and turn my face to the left. He balances a long time before coming to a decision.

          - Ok… as you wish.

        This way is always effective. I look excitingly at him who is drinking hardly. At least, I knew that he cares about my mood.

        After drink a half of that bottle, his face turns into red color. It makes him more kissable. I feel really exciting when his head is on the table. He gets drunk. I shake him and call his name many times but he is still silent. I just want to . Wine is not good after all. However, what I should do now is taking him to his bed.

        I put his arm around my neck and lead him by my hand to his bed. Young Min-hyung is heavier than I thought. But it’s reasonable. He is even taller than me by a head and he has a sturdy body with nice muscles. After few difficult minutes, I successfully lead him to the room. All of the sudden he falls on to the bed and so do I. Aish, I’m too small to bring a heavy one like him.

          Our present situation is also what I am not expected. It confused me. I am on the top of him and he is sleeping peacefully under me. Illusory half-closed eyes, suggestive cherry lips, seductive pink cheeks … He is driving me crazy. Then I turn into a fool. I didn’t know what I do after that. I his lips. It smells not only perfumed naturally but also sweet like candy. I am completely absorbed by that sweet perfume. Snatching a kiss is interesting! Then, out of control, my tongue comes into his mouth and explores it. It moves in confusion to enjoy smooth-tongued taste. The more I taste it, the harder I leave it. I’m sure that from tomorrow I can’t eat any other candies because of the honeyed one I’m eating.

          All of the sudden, his hand moves lightly and quickly… his finger touches my neck.

- Saranghae… - It comes from his mouth.

I jump and hurry out of his bed. Hiding behind the table. He still lies without movement. I nearly kill myself with sensibility. He dead drunks and can’t recover quickly like I thought. I go back and blanket him. Before going home, I don’t forget to bring a-half-left bottle of wine - the wonderful "road" leads me to heaven.

I stay silently in my room. In a Saturday night like this, it is not better for a loner to keep quite at home. However, I cannot do anything because of being obsessed by that kiss all day. His face is not out of my mind any minutes. I regret. If that day had turned back, I would have done more than that. I turn on my laptop and stare at his photos. He is so charming! My face moves closely to the screen and places there a softly kiss.

- Minnie! Why do you keep this in our house? -  My mother’s voice resounds from the kitchen.

- Which one? – I quickly go to my mother’s place.

- This!

She means the bottle of wine I took from Young Min-hyung’s house. I would have hidden it. No parents want their children to drink alcohol at this young age.

- Sorry, my dear mama! – I apologize to her – I'll never drink...

- No! – She interrupts me – Why do you apologize just because of a strawberry bottled juice?

What? Could it be…

“Tatoe aenakute mo, kimi ga boku ni wa mieru…” – The ringtone interrupts my inference. That’s Nana.

- Hello! Why do you call me all of the sudden?

- How dare you date with my Young Min? – She jerks out her words and then bursts out crying.

- Wh… What? – I can’t believe in what I’ve just heard – Who says so?

- Young Min oppa…

I drop the cell phone. After motionless seconds, I run as quickly as possible to my room no matter Nana yells out abuses. I open the email he sent me last time. I blacken whole page. That’s it! The white words appear in the black background.

“At first, I didn’t do it on purpose but I can’t control myself when sitting next to you. I tried to keep my love as a secret. Truthfully, you sadden me so much. I feigned dating with many girls to know your emotion but perhaps it has no meaning for you.

You may never know that…I LOVE YOU”

I’m shock seriously. I remember all. From his strange manner when asking me about his letter… to incomprehensible words when he drunks because of… strawberry juice… How dared he game to me?

- Min Woo ah, Young Min comes! – My mother’s voice again.

Coming timely, hyung…

- Yes! Tell him come here, mom!

I lie down and cover myself with a blanket. You are about to die because of rating me too low, honey…