This is for you.

One Shots

 

It was your boyfriend’s birthday and you wanted to surprise him. So you baked a cake for him. Himchan and you were sitting on the couch. He had his arm around you, enjoying the time together. Then you wanted to bring in the cake. “Channie, I got a surprise for you.” He looked at you. “But, babe, you already got me too much.” “It’s because I love you so much.” You kissed him on the cheek and stood up to go to the kitchen. “Wait.” he stopped you. You turned around. “I..I got something for you too.” “For me?” you chuckled. “But it’s your birthday.” He seemed nervous for some reason. “I just…I want to give you something in return.” You smiled. “Fine, just give me a second. I’ve got to fetch yours first.” You went into the kitchen and unwrapped the cake. Then you quickly lightened the candles on top. Carefully you lifted the cake into your hands. As you returned to the living room, Himchan wasn’t sitting on the couch anymore. He had unclothed himself and was standing in the middle of the room only with his boxers on. Completely shocked you let go of the cake. It dropped on the floor and spread all over. “What are you doing?” you asked. Himchan looked startled. Quickly he grabbed a pillow and held it in front of his lower body. “I..I thought you would understand.” You looked clueless. “What?” “I want to give you something in return for all your love.” You sighed. “Oh my dear.” he looked at you eagerly. “This is for you.” he pointed at himself. You giggled and blushed. “Come here, babe.” he said seductively. Keeping your eyes locked on his, you stepped forwards. But you immediately slipped on the cake and nearly fell. Himchan caught you. He was holding you in his arms. Your hands were resting on his chest. His skin felt soft and warm. You looked up into his eyes. He shook his head. “My little clumsy girl.” Then he kissed you pulling you closer to him. Butterflies tickled your tummy as he hold you in his tender embrace. Himchan leaned back to look at you. “You’re my beauty queen.” You put on the smile your boyfriend loved so much. Then he suddenly grabbed your waist and pushed you down onto the soft carpet. He was now on top of you supporting his weight with his arms beside your head. “I love you.” he whispered in your ear. Then he kissed you roughly. He ran his hands through your hair and you grabbed his shoulder blades pulling him down on your body. Your kisses intensified and he started to tear off your clothes. But then he stopped and asked “Are you sure, babe? I don’t want to force you to do anything you don’t want to.” You wanted him as much as he wanted you. “I think I’m ready.” He softly your cheeks and kissed you again. “Happy birthday.” you whispered. After some very romantic hours you were resting in Himchan’s arm on the floor. He turned his head and saw some cake beside him. “Oh my..the cake.” he said worried. He looked back at you. But you only kissed his forehead. “Nevermind. I’m sure we can think of something.” “Maybe we can still eat it.” he suggested and tried some of the cake. “You’re too cute.” you said looking at his face. “Tastes delicious, babe.” He laughed. You kissed each other again and then you slowly fell asleep. Himchan kept your hair singing softly into your ear.