Lesson Two : No Kiss and Tell

What Lies Ahead

I picked up the last piece of clothing except the red jacket from Minhyun because he still preoccupied with another girl. Men, and their obsession with s. I stomped my feet, waiting. I imagine soaking myself with bubbles and warm water for hours after this. Must feel good, I closed my eyes, imagining myself.



"Earth to, Jini." I opened my eyes to see Bora smiling at me.



"Tired?" She ask. I shook my head and smiled.



"Yah Minhyun, change back before locking lips," she shouted at Minhyun who reluctantly let go of the girl and throwing the jacket to me. Wow, he got no problem taking it off, but need help to wore it? I bowed to Bora and say thanks for her help.



"No problem. Call me Bora unnie. Let's keep in touch, okay." She hugged me and went out.



"She likes you," JR came and hugged me from the back. I carry the clothes back to keep them in closet and JR is trolling along, hugging me while walking like a penguin.



"Who? Bora unnie?" I stops, "Does she, likes women?" JR laughed before pushing me to walk again.



"No, she's straight. She likes you as a dongs.." He stopped in instant, and let go of his hug, I turn to look at him and saw Ren glaring at us before walking away gracefully. Uhh. Trouble. JR is now scratching his scalp which I’m sure is not itchy. I managed to roll my eyes at him. Love. He grinned sheepishly before tagging along.
 


He waited for me to finish and holding my hand, more like dragging me I think.



"To the after party, let's go!" He said. The what?



"Yah, I wanted to go home, and have a bubbles bath, okay,"



"No no no, you are going to club this time," I’m getting annoyed at this city JR. I stomped my feet.
 


"You know I hated crowded place, and the smell of booze, and the loud music right?"



"That's the more reason you should come, let’s go," he dragged me again.



"I'll tell my father about this,"



"Duh, he kicked you out," the nerves. I forcefully tug my hand. I kicked his shin and walked to his car.



.:::::.
 


I knew that this was a bad idea coming. I was practically sitting and watching people in 3D mode, real and moving. Its fun here and I like it, except for the stuffy air. When the booze entering their system, the crew started dancing around. I saw JR and Ren lost in the crowd dancing. At least they’re having fun. I look at our table, I would rather be dehydrated than drinking.



"Here, drink this, it's not alcoholic," I look at the glass Ren gave to me, and looked back at him. He's smiling, I’m getting suspicious. I narrowed my eyes, to look a bit suspicious to him.
 


"Peace offering," he said, put it on my hand and went off to the dancing floor again. I smelled the dark liquid, coke? Gladly. I gulped down the glass.




.:::::.


I tried to open my eyes, my head is so heavy. And it feel so warm, so I closed my eyes again.



I woke up looking at the white ceiling, everything is warm and my chest felt heavy. I glance at my right side to see a man sleeping peacefully. Cute. My eyes flustered before my brain registered my situation. I quickly get up looking for my dress. I put on my shirt and pants before I went closer to look at the man. Oh. My. Guard. Minhyun? I shake his shoulder to wake him up. Took him 10 minit to sober up.
 


"What do you want?" He asked, sitting at the edge of the bed back facing you. The nerves.



"You remember anything?" He doesn’t answer right away.



"Yah, you remember anything?"



"No," he said in annoyance.



"Good. If I heard anything, and you’re a dead meat,"



"Watever," and he plopped down on the bed. I stand up and wanting to get out before remembered I didn’t have my purse with me. I saw his pants on the floor, and quickly inspected it. I pulled out few bills for taxi, I hate that it makes me look like a . I went to him and shaking him again. He opened his right eyes forcefully.



"I'll pay this back later okay," I show him the money before closing his eyes again.



.:::::.



Its 10 am when I reach JR home. I enter JR apartment tiptoeing, not wanting to get caught.



"Good move, ninja," busted. I saw JR lying on the couch, with his eyes closed. Plopped down beside him.
 


"Young lady, I’m gonna be disappointed in you, if you do what I think you’re doing," he sounds like my father now. He seated straight and opened his eyes. I sighed. I don’t even remember what happened, i don’t know how to explain to him.
 


"You don’t have idea how I freak out when you're nowhere in the club. So tell me where'd you go," I wanted to blurt out that I woke up at Minhyun's when I saw Ren coming out from JR's room.
 


"I went home with Bora unnie and sleep there," I said. JR was looking at me, just when I think JR was buying it, the talk. And I thought he made a peace offering last night.



"Saw her leaving with Minhyun," Damn. JR is looking at me now, defeated, I sighed. He pulled me into a hug.



"I don’t know how, I’m sorry," I said. I don’t know why or to whom should I feel sorry for. Probably to myself.



"I shouldn’t force you to come," he said. I shook my head, JR feeling guilty of my action is the least I wanted him to do.
 


"It’s okay. I should be careful in the future," we made a promise to each other before, to never gets intimate with someone that we don’t love, let alone a one night stand.



"I’m going to shower," I said and stand up. I glanced at Ren who was glaring at me from the kitchen. I furrowed my brows, I’ll kill him if he spiked my drinks.



.:::::.



We went to studio late at the evening, to do a simple photoshoot for magazine ads. I smiled and greeted Baekho who's already there. He smirked at me.



"I heard you are great last night," I cracked my brain. I cursed the part where i remember nothing. Not wanting to be rude, I just smiled. He laughed and pat me on my shoulder.



"We could spare some time after this, you know,"



"What are you talking about," gritting my teeth, I slap his hand from my shoulder.



"You look innocent, but to bed Minhyun, wow, you are really something,"



"How you know?" I was fuming with anger.

 

I can tell my ears are turning red now.

 

"Everyone here know, Jini," he patted my cheek and I slapped his hand. I balled my fist. I walked away from him before I created a scene. I wanted to be alone for a while. I’m about to walk out when I saw Minhyun with another pretty girl. I dashed at him and dragged him out with me. The girl stomped her feet in protest but I don’t really care for now.



I let go of his hand when we're outside. I instinctively put my hands on my hips, while he looked at me, bored.



"Just what the hell did you tell to the crew? Why?" I manage to catch him frowning before he put on his stoic face back again.
 


"I say nothing,"



"Then how the hell the crew knew? You making this hard for me," I kicked the pebbles near me. Feeling frustrated.



"Listen miss, I don’t..  Kiss and tell," his words before he leaves me alone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Double update since im lazy. Level tortoise.  Haha.

Missy mlisa89  kamsahamnida >.<