Let's visit the palace!

Accidental Flirt [Abandoned xD]

 Wednesday 7:24 PM

 

Super cute Ray :3

Good morning :)

Morning ^O^

Super cute Ray :3

Where are you guys going today?

Hmm, just to the palaces and Hangang river :D

Super cute Ray :3

Oh ok ^^

Why do you ask??

Super cute Ray :3

Just curious, can’t I?

Oh, sorry. Of course you can, haha.

Super cute Ray :3

Lol, no worries. I was just kidding :3

Can’t wait for Thursday O///O

Super cute Ray :3

Can’t wait for Today

Why, what’s with today?

Super cute Ray :3

Hmm OvO     

            Answer me!!!

Super cute Ray :3

O_O   

I’ll give you a hug on Thursday~

 

IF YOU TELL ME WHAT TODAY IS

Super cute Ray :3

Tempting, but I’ll pass~

How could you… (ㄒoㄒ)

Super cute Ray :3

I need to have breakfast, I’ll see you ^.^

But you haven’t told me what today is ;(

 

Fine! Enjoy your breakfast!

(really though, have a good breakfast~)

Super cute Ray :3

I will, thank you!

 

Wednesday 8:29 PM

 

Hyemin unni

When are you guys visiting the palaces?

Specifically, when are you guys seeing

the Gyeongbokgung?

We’re almost there actually,

that is at Gyeongbokgung. Why?

Hyemin unni

I might tag along, if I’m not busy today :)    

Don’t you have school..?

Hyemin unni

Teachers are quite lenient of absence

after exams. So… no!

Ahh. Yay!! It’d be cool to have

you here with us.

Hyemin unni

You’re sure you wouldn’t prefer somebody

 else to be there with you… Hmm, hmm, hmm?

Lol, who?

Hyemin unni

Your… parents?         

Oh, that’d be nice too :3

Hyemin unni

Gtg, I’ll see you~

I’ll be waiting!!

 

           You glanced down at your wristwatch and saw that it’s almost 10 and Hyemin was still nowhere to be found. The tour was about to start. The teachers were having conversations with the tour guide, whom you found somewhat attractive and was on the young side, almost fresh out of high school. The rest of the students were just idling nearby and relaxing in the morning breeze. You took the chance to snap a few photos of your friends and also the scenery of the surrounding.

            “Okay, please gather round! The tour will be starting,” you heard one of the teachers announced.

            You did as asked but you looked around and failed to spot Melody anywhere. That girl better be back in 10 minutes!

            The tour guide introduced himself as Rome and gave a quick bow. During the tour, once in a while as everybody else was busy looking around, he would point out small intricate details of the palaces and gave simplified version of its rich history to you.

            “Do you see those carvings? It takes a lot of work to clean and maintain them each year,” he would say.

            You nodded and were awestruck by its beauty and delicateness.

            “The flowers are as pink as your lips,” he gave a laugh.

            You looked up with surprise. His necks were starting to color as he put an arm over his head and his hand on his neck. As he looked in the direction behind you, his eyes slight widen and he coughed and cleared his throat. You were in the motion of turning when suddenly two hands covered your eyes.

            “Guess, who’s hereeee?”

            “Melody? Where did you go?! You left me all by myself and you missed almost half of the tour already!”

            “I had to pick up a gift! And guess again!”

            Her cheerful tone was getting on your nerve so you pulled down the hands on your face roughly and turned around, ready to give her a piece of your mind. You stopped with your mouth hanging open when you saw Ray in front of you; looking tall and scrumptious as usual.

            “Hey,” he gave you a soft pat on the head. It was becoming his trademark greeting.

            “H-hey. What are you doing here..? And you guys too!” you saw the rest of the gang was also there next to an extremely hyper Melody. There was also an addition to the group; there was a guy who looked almost your age. He looked exotic with his tan skin and thick brown hair. He smiled as you met his eyes.

            “I’m Maru,” he came forward and gave a bow.

            “Oh, nice to meet you,” you also bowed.

            “We’re here to have a fun day out looking at palaces,” Siwoo stood next to Ray and held out his camera to show you the picture he took of you and Rome standing near the palace. He perfectly captured the scene where the both of you were laughing side by side as a result of Rome’s joke.

            You looked at the screen and then back to Rome who was also staring at the screen. Your eyes met his and you could see that he was blushing as madly as you were.

            Ray cleared his throat loudly and you could hear the guys snickering behind him. Melody and T.K had already settled down on the ground and were continuing their conversation from the night before. She had also gotten her notebook out to jot down some of the things T.K was saying.

            “I’ll leave you guys to it,” Rome patted both yours and Ray’s shoulder and gave Ray a wink with a wicked smile before moving towards the teachers.

            “Okay guys. Are you ready to move on?” Rome clapped his hands loudly. “Let’s go, we have a lot more to see!” he started to move.

            “So, when will I be provided with some explanation?” you and Ray walked alongside each other as you followed the group forward.

            “It was a surprise. Oh, and Hyemin told me to say hi for her,” Ray smiled as he nodded to Rome’s story.

            “You declined my hug offer for this?!” you hit him playfully on his left arm. He laughed at it and gave a nonchalant shrug.

            “Tell me more about yourself. Don’t leave out a single thing, I want to know everything,” he put his left arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer to him.

            The rest of the tour was spent with the both of you exchanging details about each other. He likes fall for its beautiful leaves while you like fall because you love the wind that is not quite as cold as winter’s. He enjoys being with his friends even though they usually just lie down on the grass together without saying anything but he says those times are the best. Once he has gotten into his groove, you stopped saying anything besides the occasional “hmm” and “oh” and preferred to listen to him. You learned that he likes to sing and his inner self would only shine when he sings. He also loves his family because they understand him and know when to leave him alone. He cherishes the moment when he is by himself because that is when he can open up his mind, letting his soul float freely.  

            You couldn’t stop staring at his face while he spoke because it was more expressive than usual; you would treasure it forever. You snapped a picture without him noticing to keep as memento of that beautiful moment.

________________________________________________________________________

            Right after the tour ended, Ray brought you to meet Rome and properly introduced him to you. Rome was also an old friend and he was the oldest out the six friends.

            “It’s nice to finally see Ray bring a girl with him,” Rome said, ruffling Ray’s hair. You stood beside Ray, not knowing what or how to respond to that.

            “Hyung, stop it. You’re so embarrassing,” Ray fixed his hair and turned to you slightly to roll his eyes at Rome’s cheesy line. You could only giggle at the both of them.   

“We should probably be leaving. Hyung, we’ll see you tomorrow,” Ray smiled and gave Rome a pat on the shoulder. You waved goodbye and moved to follow the group which was moving eastward to find a place to eat in the more aesthetically pleasing area of Bunchok.    

            The teachers stopped at a small restaurant in between the narrow streets. The place could barely fit everybody in but it was cozy once everything has settled down with everyone seated. It was so small that the sudden appearance of five attractive Korean boys in the group was easily noticeable. Their effort in distancing themselves away from the group was in vain as the boys couldn’t help themselves but to join in with the rest of the group.

            “It seems (You) has attracted more of her Korean ‘friends’,” Mr. Sanchez said to the other teachers while he scanned the menu. You suspected he purposely said it loud enough for you to hear.

            “Oh come on, they seem nice. If you have that many Korean women following you around, you wouldn’t be complaining,” Ms. Luna laughed and gave Mr. Sanchez a playful slap on the arm.

            You tried to cover up your embarrassment by turning back to your friends. It seemed that Ray also overheard the conversation and he only laughed at it. You continued to dig into the delicious rice and seaweed soup you ordered while Kangjun gave another try at a conversation with you but in between your broken Korean and his broken English what got through to both party seemed to be how pretty Seoul is at night. Kangjun scratched his head and looked around, searching for someone.

            “Oh, Siwoo hyung! Come, come here,” Kangjun patted the seat next to him.

            Siwoo came over with his bowl of rice in one hand and chopsticks and spoon in the other hand. He sat down and resumed eating. You could see how badly Kangjun wanted to slap Siwoo and had to stifle your laughter.

            “Hyung, stop eating. Please, translate. Me,” Kangjun pointed to himself, “her,” he pointed at you, “and her, me.”

            “Oh,” Siwoo said while still enjoying his bowl of rice.

            “Hyung!” Kangjun almost screamed in exasperation.

            “Start,” Siwoo looked up to show that he was giving Kangjun his fullest attention. Kangjun started his questions excitedly and it was worthy of an MC.

            “What do you think of Ray?” Siwoo translated as he looked back down to his food.

            “Oh, he’s really sweet. I hope we could get to know each other more,” you answered with a smile. You heard Siwoo translated your answer back to Kangjun who was eagerly waiting. Siwoo had barely finished speaking before Kangjun continued with his questions and comments.

            “Ahh, that guy, really? He laughed here. He’s glad that Ray found someone like you,”

            “I’m glad to have met him too,”

            “Hey, hey, he said. Do you want to know a secret? He said I have to whisper this to you,” Siwoo moved closer to you and looked to your face to get your consent. You nodded and tilted your head a little.

            “When Ray was little, he used to kiss all of his teddy bear to sleep and-,” Siwoo was about to say more but Ray had gotten a hold of his head and pulled him away from you. 

            “That’s enough sharing for today, you two. Let her finish her food, for goodness sake,” Ray said and Siwoo gladly went back to his seat and ate as if nothing had happen. Kangjun looked disappointed that his fun was stopped so soon and resumed eating.

            “Aww, now look at what you’ve done,” you giggled as you looked in Kangjun’s direction. “Hey, we should take pictures! Call your friends,” you said as you got out your smartphone.

            Ray’s gang joined the rest of the table with your friends and you asked for one of the diners there to take the picture. You were side by side with Ray while the four clowns were right behind the both of you. Melody was next to T.K and she had her arm around his shoulder in an awkward side hug. Kangjun tried to act cool but both Siwoo and Maru had tickled and poked him from both sides that the final result was both pranksters laughing happily with Kangjun in the middle with a mixture of irritation and stifled laughter on his face. All in all it was a hundred percent derp face for Kangjun. The rest of your friends joined in and even the teachers were captured as they enjoyed their meal.

________________________________________________________________________

            “I’m sorry that we can’t go on the ferry rides with you guys,” Ray said as everyone continued to walk around the narrow back alleys of Bunchok.

            “It’s fine, we still have tomorrow,” you moved closer to Ray.

            “I guess,” he said, grabbing both of your hands as he stopped walking. “I’ll see you around,” he smiled and gave you a quick tap on the tip of your nose. You quickly pulled him for a hug which he reacted by wrapping his arms around you.

            “What have we gotten ourselves into,” your speech muffled as you spoke into his chest. You breathed in his scent before letting go slowly. “Yeah, see you around too,” you said, clearing your throat as you suddenly felt awkward.

            Ray ruffled your hair with a wide smile on his face. The clowns gathered as if by instinct and all of them started walking toward the nearest bus stand. Ray walked backwards while facing you all the time until he reached the nearest road where he had to turn and cross. He gave you a wave right as he turned.

            He’s definitely trying to act cool. Oh, ok maybe it’s working, but just a little!

=====================

Okay guys, one more chapter to go. And I do know how much this xD 

Therefore, I would like to thank all the cool people who thought this was decent enough to subscribe.

Imma go work on my angsty VIXX fic now, we'll how that turns out =_=