my only happiness is you..

"Dream come true?" - Dream of Love Sequel~ ^^

Sungmin’s POV

     This year Kyu will come again in my country. I’ve waited for a year to meet him after his promise that he would come back when we were at the airport. We just had our contacts through webcam and emails. I missed him so much!! I know he’s busy preparing for their group’s world tour these days so he didn’t have much time to communicate with me for quite a while. During those times up to now, I’m feeling uneasy... and scared... I’m really scared... Did he already forget about me? Does he still love me?? Will he keep his promise? I’m just an ordinary fan who became a lover of an idol so i won’t be surprised if he forgot about me. But, next month is my chance to meet him again and since Teukie hyung knows about my relationship with Kyu, he gave me permission to go and watch the concert. I have prepared everything just to meet him and eagerly waiting for that day.

 

.Kyuhyun’s POV

     I’ll come back on Min’s country this year. Omo~ can’t wait to see him. I really really miss that bunny. I’ve been busy lately and we weren’t able to contact each other. He might be mad at me, eottokhae?...

     Ah... i’m going to give him a surprise and prove to him that i’m really serious with my feelings. All members already knew about my relationship with my fan and luckily they don’t disapprove.

     I will give Teukie hyung a call and ask for his help to surprise my Minnie..

 

Sungmin’s POV

     Today is the day he will arrive in my country... In a few hours and i’m now waiting for him at the airport. There were so many elf here waiting for them so my mind keeps on wondering. Will Kyu see me? Will he still remember me? I was drowning in my own thoughts when elf’s shouted..

“THEY’RE COMING!!! THEY’RE COMING!!!” All fans started screaming like crazy when they passed the airport. Omg!! i can finally see him!!

“Kyu hyuuuuunnnggg...” I screamed. He stopped for a second and tried to find the source of the voice but he didn’t see me. “Kyu hyuuuuunnnnggg” i screamed again but he didn’t hear it. After all members left the airport, i just sat there to calm myself. My mind was filled with negative thoughts that he no longer remembers me and loves me because we hadn’t communicated for a while. Unconsciously, my tears started to fall. I was really happy to see the members, to see Kyuhyun but these fears of mine keeps on growing inside me.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

     Someone had been calling my name at the airport. He sounded like my Sungmin, I tried to look for him but failed because it was too crowded or maybe I was just imagining things for missing him badly. I already prepared everything. I talked to manager hyung to give me more time so i can stay here longer and I really can’t wait to see him...

 

The day of concert..

     Now i’m going to Super Junior’s concert. To watch them on stage had been one of my dreams and i’m so happy that it’s finally becoming real. The Super Show was AWESOME, all members were very attractive and they’ve really showed their talent. On Kyuhyun’s solo performance, he sang a ballad song and all of us were mesmerized by him.

‘Kyu, i can finally see you perform. And, i miss your voice. Eventhough you’re right in front of me now i still feel the huge distance between us.’ I mumbled to myself. He is indeed an idol that everybody loves and a star not within my reach. I am just a fan, just a nobody so i should never dream and expect anything from Kyuhyun. I sadly smile. This is reality.

 

No one's POV

*toktok*

“Min may i come in?” Leeteuk called out Sungmin but no one answered.

“Min...” Leeteuk opened the door... “Yah! You lazy ! It’s already 1O am and you’re still sleeping! Wake up now!!” He tickled Min to wake him up.

“Aish! Hyung leave me alone. I’m still sleepy.” whined Sungmin.

“no, you have to wake up now. I will keep tickling you till you get up. C’mon! We have to go to somewhere.”

“Okay hyung, i’m awake so stop tickling me now. Where are we going anyway? You know i’m still sleepy because i watched the concert last night.”

Sungmin got up lazily from bed and walked to the bathroom and shower. Then he came down to the kitchen.

“Morning umma, appa” Min greeted his parents.

“Morning my little bunny!” his umma replied and kissed his cheek.

“Umma, what is happening? Everybody looks so busy, why? It’s Sunday right?” asked Sungmin

“Yes darling, ofcourse we’re busy today because tonight a special guest is coming and will eat dinner here. So get yourself prepared and follow your brother.”

After breakfast, Min and Teukie went shopping. They bought new clothes especially for Min.

“Min, try this one. I think it will look good on you” teukie hyung said while handing Min a shirt and a tuxedo suit.

“Yah hyung, what’s with this formal attire? It’s like i’m going to get married.”

“Just wear it, you look more handsome wearing it.. And maybe Kyuhyun will fall for you more” teukie teased.

“No hyung. I don’t think so” Min answered on a sad tone.

“hey! What’s wrong you? Did something happen between you and Kyuhyun?”

“Nothing hyung.” Min answered while forcing a smile.

“He loves you Min and I know it.” Teukie said while patting Min’s head.

 

At Night (Sungmin’s POV)

My mom prepared a special dinner for our guest. I wonder who it is... Everybody was busy with the preparation to make everything is perfect. And while I, just keep on thinking when the bell rang.

“Min, please open that door. I think our guest has arrived.”

“Yes mom.” I run towards the door and opened it. I was shocked to the man in front of me. “K-Kyu...” i said with a cracked voice.

“Hi Min long time no see!” Kyu said with his charming smile and kissed me on my cheek. I just stand there like statue thinking it’s just a dream.

“Min, are you not going to invite me inside your house?” he said but he entered anyway while i’m still a statue in the front door watching him.

“Come on.” Kyu said and pulled me and held my hand. His warm hand, his touch it’s so real. “Good evening Mr and Mrs Lee, and Teukie hyung.” He greeted my family.

“Good evening Kyu. We’ve been waiting for you.” My mom said that made me confused on how did she knew that Kyu was coming.

“All of you knew that Kyu was coming tonight??? Why didn’t you tell me?!! I asked facing Kyu’s direction.

“Sorry Min but it’s a surprise for you my bunny.” While he gave me a peck on my lips.

“Oh Kyu... you’re so sweet~” my mom teased that made my face turned red like a tomato so i hid my face behind Kyu’s shoulder while his arm’s on my waist.

“Let’s proceed to the dining area now and eat” teukie hyung spoke.

During dinner, my mom told Kyu about my childhood and sometimes he teases me. It was a wonderful dinner filled with laughter. After eating, we gathered on the living room where Kyu sits beside me, holding hands with fingers intertwined with mine. He held me tight and said...

“Ehem” he cleared his throat. “Mr. Lee, Mrs. Lee actually i have a purpose why i came here.” He paused then, “I want to ask your blessing as Min’s parents to propose to your son, Lee Sungmin, to become my husband.” For the second time tonight, i was shocked again with what he said to my parents. “I know it sounds suddenly but i really love him so much and i cannot live without him.” He continued.

“Kyu, i know you love our son and i can see it in your eyes. I also know that Min’s happiness is to be with you but-” My father said.. “You have to promise me one thing before i give you my blessing. Take care of uri Minnie, don’t make him cry, make him happy forever. Can you promise me that Cho Kyuhyun?”

“I promise Mr. Lee. I will never make him cry except if it’s due to too much joy and i will make him regret for choosing to be with me. I will make him happy. I promise you from the bottom of my heart. I will protect him and take care of him. And I won’t betray your trust Mr. Lee.”  Kyu promised then he squeezed my hand and kissed it.

“I know Kyu. I know i can trust you. Nobody can make my son happier that you. And, stop calling me Mr. Lee. It’s appa now.”

I was moved into tears when he asked for my parents’ blessing and with his promised. I was still overwhelmed with happiness when he suddenly knelt down in front of me and said.

“Lee Sungmin will you marry me?” he asked me nervously.

I can’t speak anymore because i was crying the whole time and only managed to answer him with a nod and a smile. I can’t believe it’s happening to me. Then Kyu put a beautiful ring on my finger while he, himself is getting teary-eyed and hugged me tightly.

After that overwhelming moment, Kyu pulled me to the park in my courtyard. We sat on a bench. He hugged me from behind, his arms around my waist and my back against his chest.

“Kyu thank you for everything. I still can’t believe it. You will become my husband.” I can feel his cheeks blushing when i said it.

“No need to thank me Min. You know i love you so much. I really do so don’t ever doubt it Min.” Then i turned my body facing him.

“Kyu i love you”

“I love you more Min”

We both tilted our head and shared a sweet chaste kiss under the moonlight..

-END-

===================================

"Happiness is only real when shared"

Enjoy the feeling of being in love yeorobun! (っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

=