Chapter 3

Be Here With Me

It was already Friday, I hadn’t seen Beast for a while, I missed them. Though I would never tell them that, it would just push up there ego more. Kikwang had called and said that the reason they wont be there is because they had preparations for the Dream Concert. Kikwang had also given me and Jihae backstage passes to go to there room.

It was now 7, and we were walking around, trying to find Beast’s room. “This is the best thing about idol best friends.” I sighed, not agreeing, but I also didn’t want to get into the topic either.

We were walking around but were lost, I started walking backwards.

“I swear we have walked past this place like 10 times.” I mumbled to myself.

“EunMi, watch out!” I spun around, but bumped into someone, luckily not hard.

“Oh, I’m sorry.” I said, he laughed I looked up. Why was he laughing?

“Don’t worry about it/” he said smiling. He had brown side swept hair, he was short, his eye smile was..... Adorable. He saw me looking at him, I blushed and looked down.

”I’m sorry.” I said again. Jihae was standing next to me being quiet.

“Is that all you can say?” he joked; I smiled and looked back up. Jihae elbowed me slightly, oh yeah Beast. I had to find them they probably were worried; we were about 45 minutes late.

“Uh.. So you know what room Beast is in?” I asked, he smiled and pointed in the direction.

“205, straight down there and it’s on your left.” He said, I couldn’t help but smile.

“Thank you.” I said before turning around.”

“Bye.” He said, and I waved at him.

“He was really cute.” Jihae said, as we stopped in front of Beasts door. I rolled my eyes and raised my hand to knocked, but the door flung open.

“Oh, look I found them.” Doojoon said, he smiled and pulled us in. Kikwang came rushing over to me.

“Are you alright? Why did you take so long? You’re not hurt are you?” He said, looking over me in case I was hurt, all I could do was blink, he was so close to my face.  

“I-I-I’m fine.” I stuttered, Kikwang was still insanely close to my face. I was scared and uncomfortable, he looked angry, an angry Kikwang was not something I wanted. Junhyung pulled him back.

“Personal space, man.” He said in English. I would have to thank Junhyung after, Kikwang walked out the door slamming it behind him.   

“What’s his problem?” Dongwoon asked, he took the thoughts right out of my mind, but still I couldn’t help think ‘What the hell!’

The boys jut shrugged it off, but I couldn’t help think there was something else wrong. Did I make him angry? Did I say something wrong? I shook the thoughts from my head I hadn’t said or done anything wrong, well other then come late, but that was not my fault, and it was definitely not something to get angry with.

After 30 minutes, Kikwang still hadn’t come back. I was starting to get worried, maybe something happened to him.

“Why hasn’t he come back yet?” I asked no-one in particular. Everyone stopped and was looking at me.

“Y-Yah! Stop staring!” I said looking down blushing, I hated being centre of attention. I was about to go look for him, but a worker came in.

“Come one, your on in 5!” he said, and then walked out with out closing the door, no-one bothered to close it, there was no point they were all about to leave. Well except Kikwang where ever the hell he is.

“Where the hell is Kikwang?” Doojoon asked, calling him. Hyunseung was practising some of his moves, Junhyung was doing vocal warm-ups, Yoseob and Dongwoon, well they were play fighting. Me and Jihae looked at each other and rolled our eyes.

“Kikwang where the hell are you?” Doojoon yelled through the phone. Yoseob and Dongwoon had stopped fighting, and were watching Doojoon. Yoseob saw me looking over at them, he grinned.

“Hello!” he yelled, I smiled back poking my tongue out at him, he glared but soon, pulled a silly face back, we were pulling faces at each other for about a minute, but I couldn’t do it anymore, he was just to funny and no matter how ugly Yoseob faces were, he was still so cute.

Doojoon glared at us, and instantly me and Yoseob shut up. Junhyung smirked at us; I poked my tongue out at him. His eyes went wide for a second but then gave me a look that said wait-till-after-this-I’ll-get-you. I mouthed ‘Bring it on’ his smirk went wider.

Doojoon was off the phone, and had sat on the couch between me and Jihae, he closed his eyes.

“See what I have to deal with?” he said, I felt guilty not only did he have to  look after those idiots, but he also had to deal with me and Jihae, we could be very difficult sometimes to.

“Don’t worry, we have to deal with you to, so I guess were even.” Everyone laughed, except a pissed of Doojoon.

“Don’t worry oppa.” I said, he closed his eyes again and relaxed. Kikwang had walked in, not bothering to look over at us. He quickly got some touch up’s of his make-up and walked back out again. Doojoon jumped up, scaring me and Jihae at his sudden movements.

“Let’s go.” The rest of the boys walked out, following Kikwang, I waved them goodbye.

“Good luck.” Jihae said.

“Don’t forget to watch the most important part.... me!” Junhyung said, adding a wink. Once they left I stood up and went to my bag.

“Where are you going?” Jihae asked, I took my purse out.

“I’m quickly getting a drink, do you want one?” I asked.

“Water please.” Jihae answered, I nodded and walked out, closing the door softly behind me. I remembered to back to where I ran into that guy.... What’s his name? I remembered the directions, there was a vending machine, just a little further up.

I was waiting for the water to come down. I looked over to the door near me.

“SHINee.” I read out loud, I tried to think if I had heard of them, there was no point I didn’t keep notice of idols. I had picked up the water bottle, when SHINee’s door opened. Two hot looking guys came out. One was tall, with short black hair, and big eyes that suited him well. He was model like. The other looked younger; he was also shorter than the first guy but not by much.

“Hello.” The younger looking one said, I smiled at him.

“Hi.”

“Hey Minho.” The tall guy looked, the door opened again, and there stood the guy I ran into before.

“Hey again, you’re still not lost are you?” He asked, I shook my head.

“No I found it, thank you.”

“What are use doing?” someone yelled. All three guys whipped there heads around in reply.

“Hyung.” The younger looking one said, another guy came out. Could they get anymore hotter?

  “Oh..” was all he said when he saw me, then walked back in. How rude I thought.

“Don’t mind Key, his like that.” The guy I ran into said.

“Where SHINee by the way.” Another said, I nodded.

“I’m the Leader, Onew.”

“I’m Jonghyun.” The guy that I had run into said.

“I’m Minho.” The tall guy said.

“I’m the maknae Taemin.”

“I’m EunMi.” I said with a smile on my face. The guy had come out of the room again. Key I think his name was.

“I’m Key.” He said, I faked a smile, I already knew. ‘what’s with the sudden change, maybe his bipolar’ I thought.

“Do you want to come in?” Taemin asked, pointing to there room.

“Thanks but I can’t, I have got to back to my friend.” I answered. “Maybe next time.” I said with a hopeful smile.

“There won’t be a next time.” Key said rudely. I was getting angry, I had just met him and his so rude, I hate people like him.

“What is your problem?” I asked, looking at Key. The others were quiet, watching us, Key never answered. ‘People think there tuff until someone actually says something.’

“Yer, so now your quiet.” I said, suddenly Key pulled me in for a hug, I pushed him away.

“What are you doing?” I was confused, okay that just proved to me that his is bipolar.

“I like you, lets be friends.” He smiled.

Awkward, you can say that again.

 

Okay I know I took forever to update, please forgive me. I know it’s not a really good chapter. I will post another chapter tomorrow to make up for it ~pinky promise~  Comment! Please.

Thanks sweets kingdom for the poster. :D