chapter 1

Be Here With Me

Don’t let those bullies treat you like that.” I said smiling to the boy; he looked up from the ground. “I thought you danced great.”

“Really?” he asked standing up from the floor, he was pushed to. He was taller than me maybe by an inch and a half. I nodded.

“Yeah it was great, you should become a dancer.” His smile widened even more.

“What’s your name?” he asked, I smiled and sat down, he watched then soon followed. I placed my lunch next to his and pushed it over to the middle.

“Want to share?” I asked, he nodded. I couldn’t help but smile he wasn’t much of a talker compared to me I always talked. He pushed his food towards the middle as well. “I’m EunMi.”

“That’s a nice name,” I laughed, and looked down embarrassed. “I’m Kikwang by the way.” I smiled again, and grabbed a cookie my mum cooked because it was the first day of elementary, I loved them. I handed it to Kikwang.

“Here.” I said, he took it but didn’t eat it, instead he sniffed it. I couldn’t hold my laughter in.

“w- what are you doing?” I asked, once I finally clammed down from laughing, people were looking at us. He grinned.

“Just making sure you didn’t poison it.” He said.

“Yah!” I hit him playfully on the arm. “My mum made that.”

“Oh then ill eat..” he took a big bite. I waited to hear his response. “Oh no wonder its tastes so good.” He said teasing me, then shoved the rest of the cookie in him mouth. Is he trying to say I can’t cook? I smiled, I’ll get my revenge.

“I can cook too.” I mumbled acting offended.

 

I woke up smiling remembering the first time I met Kikwang. I looked at the time ‘shoot’, I jumped up, I only had an half an hour to get ready for school. I giggled at the thought that I finally got Kikwang back. I quickly got ready, and I mean quickly only a 10 minute shower, I got dressed in my uniform. I did a quick look over, as I grabbed my bag and went to the kitchen. I shoved a couple of spoonfuls of cereal in my mouth.

“Good morning,” My mum said in a happy mood. I smiled she hasn’t been happy for a long time, nice to see her smiling once in a while.

“Hi,” I said giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. “bye.” I said running out the door.

I listened to my music all the way to school; it was only a 15 minute walk.  I walked through the entrance. I sighed. One more year.  I thought them I’m out of here.  

I looked up at the notice board. All the student’s names are listed into different classes I could hear girls squealing when they realise they’re in the same class, the guy’s just high-fived each other.

Last year of high school. Time flies.

“EunMi!” a familiar voice yells out, I turn around just in time for Jihae one of my best friends pulls me into a hug. I laugh, she’s always so happy in the morning, I honestly don’t see why reasons why one: we have to wake up early and two: its school!

Jihae finally let’s go and we start walking down the hall.

“ I have so much to tell you.” Before she could start her story we stop at my locker. I open it and put my things away and grab what I need. Warm hands wrapped around my eyes, covering my sight.

“Guess who?” he whispered in my ear, I shiver slightly. I knew exactly who it was, but hey he did say guess what’s the harm in a little fun.

“Dongwoon?” I ask, “Wait no its definitely Junhyung.” I said nodding.

“Guess again.” He said, this time away from my ear.

“I guess I was wrong Junhyung doesn’t have warm soft hands. Is it-“  I got cut off mid sentence.

“Hey I have soft hands.” Junhyung said, he must have grabbed YoSeob’s hand.

“Hyung, your hands are not soft they.... OW!! There soft, never better, softer then roses.” Yoseob said, I giggled, at there little fight.

“Kikwang let go, or else I’m going to be late.” I said, I smiled he was still covering my eyes. He finally let go, I turned around and blinked a couple of times, okay maybe a bit more because the boys couldn’t help laughing.

“We will see you later Eunmi and Jihae.” Hyunseung said, as the boys all walked away to there lockers. I was just about to close my locker, when someone slammed it close, I jumped back at the sudden noise, luckily my hands didn’t get caught, the five girls all glaring at me. I could see Jihae wanted to have a piece of her mind, meaning screaming at them like there was no tomorrow, I just shook my head. They walked past us, everyone moving out there way.

“Nice seeing you again!” I yelled, Younha flickered her hair over her shoulder. “School has officially started.” I mumbled to Jihae, she giggled and we walked to our class.

 

 

“Why don’t you just hit her, I mean she wont stop annoying you. Teach her a lesson, back in my old school if girls had a problem-“

“Jihae, shut up!” I whisper yelled, “You have been talking about it all day.”

“You still haven’t done anything about it.”  I poked my tongue out at her. “If you don’t want to I will gladly do it, just give me 5 minutes, no even 2 minutes and I’ll-“  she rambled on.

“Don’t touch them,” I said firmly. “There not worth it, really there fighting for something they can never get.”

Jihae finally gave up; I smiled and started doing my happy dance inside my head.

“To nice for you own good.” Jihae mumbled.

“What?” I asked.

“What? I didn’t say anything.” I smiled, and messed up her hair, and started running to get some lunch.

“Yah!” Jihae yelled after me, I laughed. It was funny, Jihae was such a girly girl, but yet she was so fierce. I swear she’s bipolar. First day I met her she was so shy and innocent then we became friends and suddenly BAM! she’s a whole new person, I didn’t mind either way I love her. 

I ran inside and went straight to our table that we sat at, the boys already there eating. I hid behind Dongwoon because he was the closest.

“Yah! Eunmi, don’t run away from me, you messed my hair!” she yelled half way across the room, she blushed once she saw people staring at her.

“Help.” I squeaked to the boys. They smirked.

“You go yourself into this, you get yourself out of it.” Doojoon said, I rolled my eyes typical leader. Jihae was over to me in a second, tickling me. Damn. She new my weakness, and they ALL used it against me. I was ticklish, I was laughing, so hard my face was turning red.  

“We got use some food.” Kikwang said, me and Jihae both stopped.

“Food!” we said in unison, we looked at each and laughed. That was another reason why we became best friends, we loved food. I sat down next to Kikwang and hugged him.

“lifesaver.” I said, once I realised what I was doing, I pulled back and looked down blushing. I heard Dongwoon chuckle next to me, I elbowed him in the side. I looked up no-one else had noticed thankfully, they were either to busy eating or talking. I side glanced at Kikwang he didn’t seem to care either, he just kept eating. I sighed, and shoved a whole mouthful in my mouth.

 School had finally finished. I walked home and sat on the couch, I laid there closing my eyes. Replaying over how I hugged Kikwang, I smiled and feel asleep, thinking about it. If only he new.

 

HELLLLO!! how did you think i went?? good?? bad?? should i keep going give me feed back makes me improve my writing,, I will post the next chapter tomorrow or the next day!! 

SORRY its not that long but i promise it will get there! :D

 please comment and subscribe! thank you :D