Spring Comes With Your Embrace (YS)

Stories behind

SPRING COMES WITH YOUR EMBRACE

 

Couple: YongSeo

Genre: melodrama/angst/fluff

 

 

 

A very cold winter night , a certain guy wandered around,  he hasn't found his clarity , he asks why no one ever loves him , loves him deeply.

He is handsome, he has a wonderful voice and exceptional talent in instrument playing and song writing,

In-spite of the total packageness no one fell for his trap , if they fell they will easily get out , no one stays He thinks deeply , he stared at the deep blue sky with stars constantly twinkling above with snow falling on to him , drowning and drenching him . He again asked Out loud "is it hard to love me?"

He is indeed a kingka in his University. He is also the leader and lead vocalist of the popular band there. What is it that makes every girl turn around from loving him or falling to him

"Your coldness!" the 23 year old girl whose skin is as white as milk, and hair as black as the midnight sky's statement flashbacked on his mind

Who is she ? She is the only girl who made it this far to be with him. Surprising , isn't it? He have girl best friends but amusingly those are his cousins Blood-related . But this girl , is different , yes she is always with him but she never treat him as a 'best friend' instead he was her 'enemy' But since fate always so cruel to her , she doesn't have any choice but to stay beside him. let's just say it is her duty? because her parents told her to do so.

But with one incident this girl fell for this boy she keeps it to herself as her pride dominates her feelings .She tried her best to ignore him but fate and their parents likes to play with them and so in a cold afternoon . They were asked by their parents to go to their province, which is Busan Not expecting a super cold atmosphere , yonghwa didn't bring any warmer outfit , he just simply wore a trench coat to cover up but it is not enough to give him warmth that he needed. They met up in gangnam train express and rode it after several hours passed , The boy felt something run through his spine probably because of the weather. But in-spite of that he just ignores it. Then finally they arrived to their destination. They seperated ways since they have different neigborhood "Eomma , Appa im home" the girl shouted but to her suprise her parents leave a note saying they were in a vacation in jeju .

Their parents set them up again she sighed deeply Aware of what was happening , she decided to check on yonghwa since she knew his parents also left and for almost half of their existence , she's always with him , she knows he cant live dependently , she is worried. Darn worried Snow falkes aggresively fell from the deep blue sky in that cold winter night She saw a silohutte form not that far .

That was him , actually he is having doubts about himself since they came here in busan he wasnt the cold yonghwa but a yonghwa who spaced out several times that makes seohyun find him weird and awkward. He asked his self outloud "is it hard to love me?" Then in a nano second he collapsed When seohyun heared that faint shout she immediately knew it is indeed yonghwa , so she ran hurriedly .

He helped him stand up , she brought him to her house . She the room's heater , she took of her jacket and place it to the freezing guy. She wants to cry, she cant endure seeing him at that state. So unconciously she hugged him, tight embrace. And now tears freely fell Yonghwa woke up because of her nonstop sobs. He smiled when he noticed that seohyun was hugging her.

The warmth he really need. "you should not cry hyun, you're angelic face will be ruined " he sweetly says as he carresed her hair She was shocked , she broke the embrace and stared at his deep brown sparkling eyes with confusion her cheeks are burning and she felt her knees weaken "i know now why i thought no one loves me , because of my coldness everyone froze and i didnt notice you.. You melted my iced heart.. You are my spring seohyun-ah thank you for waiting for the ice to melt" he smiled sincerely

 

"Sarangheyo" he faintly says as he looked down , he knows that seohyun's feeling might not be the same like his "its okay for you to not answer it back, You knew that I can wait for a thousand years for you to love m-" before he can finish his words Her lips are on his . They kissed it was the most magical moment for both of them. They broke it after . "pabo of course i do love you as well" she says Both of them cuddled each other . Giving warmth to each other .. In this cold winter night :)


 HAHA so CHEESSSSYYY *vomits* lols why am i so bitter? is it because I dont have someone like Yong oppa? lols okay so i know no one ever likes my stories . Jwesonghamnida :( hahaha . Ive been dying to spazz yongseo moments huhuhu otl. I need some moments . i cant take this anymore. 

 

anyways happy LATE LUNAR NEW YEAR :)