Chapter 00 Vol. 1

Faster than a Kiss

Suzy's POV

At that time, I was still empty inside. 

"GWEH!" "How dare you, You mug girl!" I said while Kicking the girl. 

Kumaneko High School, Second year, Class C-- Bae Sue-ji. People call me "aggressive" and "the leader of delinquent girls" but simply, I just hate wrong doings. 

"Who is this girl?!" The boys keeps on shouting. "The prefect is comming! Let go before we get in trouble." They said while running away from me.

"You're a teacher, but you depend on another teacher, Pitiful!" I said while looking at the glass window. The window opened and came out, Taecyeon-nim. "What are you talking about?" He said. "If you get hurt, I'll hurt." He said.

Class C's Teacher, Ok Taecyeon. Plain glasses wearing teacher. From an outsider's point of view, it seems that we have bad compatibility, but...

"I'm Home!" Taecyeon-nim said. "Welcome home darling!" Me and Jieun Greeted. We always greet Taecyeon-nim while cosplaying some cute clothing.

We are really married.

"BRAVO! My fatigue from today has all been blown away my wife, especially Jieun-ah! Full of power" Taecyeon-nim said while clapping his hands. If you are asking why we cosplay when we greet Taecyeon-nim, is because in exchage is, he will cook dinner for us.

The making of this weird lifestyle began when, my little sister and I lost both our parents. We were sent from relative to relative. Getting tired, we ran away from the house. It began there from the worst possible scenario, when we were in the midis of crisis.

iFlashBack!

"I was looking all over for you  Suzy-shi!" Taecyeon-nim said. 

With his crumples suit, it was only he, who looked for us. 

"Let's go back" Taecyeon-nim said. "To where? Don't do that, I need money too look after my brother!" I responded angrily. "To my Apartment!" Taecyeon-nim said. "Don't give me any vague of sympathy! I shouted. "It's not sympathy!" Taecyeon-nim said. "Oh really! I responded angrily. "And then! Can you marry me and take care of us? I don't think so! I shouted back at him. "Yeah! I will!" He said. I was shacked that I froze. "Come with me" Taecyeon-nim said while dragging me. 

When I retured from my daze, I had been given a meal and a bath at the teacher's apartment, and...

"You worked hard protecting your sister" He said to Jieun while patting her head. "Here is a reward" Taecyeon-nim said while giving her a peice of candy. Jieun smiled so brightly after receiving her gift from seong seng-nim

Jieun's smile, I haven't seen that in a while. 

Taecyeon-nim took a piece of paper, when I looked at it, it was a marriage contract. "Hey, Are you serious? You so realize that you're my teacher, right?... But I'll be grateful if you can take care of Jieun." I said with a worried voice. "Then then there should be no problem, right?" Taecyeon-nim stated. From tomorrow onward , we can enjoy a thrilling lifestyle." He said while glaring at me with his handsome pose. "Please take care of me" He said while bowing. Are you serious?!?! I said while panicking. 

... And like that, because of "that moment impulse" our marriage lifestyle began. 

iFlashBack End!

"Heh! Heh!" Young wife? 16 years old? Your student? Obscenity...." Said Nichukhun while being smacked by Taecyeaon-nim. "His name is Nichkhun; He lives next door to us. He starts working at Jieun's Middle School this year, so we'll have him help us." Taecyeon-nim stated. "... Your friend?" I asked. "Supposedly" He responded. "Did you already do it? If you haven't, do you want to do it with me fir..." Nichkhun said while being smacked by Taecyeon-nim. "I'm sorry, if you want to know where he got that skills, he was an Host once" Taecyeon-nim said while glaring at Nichkhun. "Come on, lets go Jieun-shi" Nichkhun said while quickly escaping Taecyeon-nim's death glares. 

It'd been 3 days since our marriage lifestyle began... This plain teacher only makes me cosplay, but doesn't touch me,... but... even if he's a teacher, he is still a man. 

"Jieun went to sleep already. Come on Soeng seng-nim, you can sleep here" I said while pulling out the sheets. "You didn't have to..." He said while drying his hair. "And, what now?" He said while getting close to my face. "We're doing it, right? If we are, let get it ove with." Taecyeon-nim said while getting closer and closer to my face. 

Ah! This person without the glasses, he actually...

Touch* "It's not big enough, if you want to do it, grow them atleast to A cup" He said while touching my chest. "DIE!" I said while kicking him out of the room. 

He's the worst! Worst, worst, Stupid teacher! 

"I was absent alot so i didn't know he was that kind of person" I thought to my self while fastly mixing my cup of coffee. 

Ah... maybe he really doesn't plan to touch me

"Is he really trying to help us..." I thought to myself. 

Oh, well. All we have to do now id hide this lifestyle for Jieun. 

~School~

*Opening a letter*

-----------------------------------------

Tonight's Going to be meatloaf, honey <3

From: your Darling <3

------------------------------------------

I stood up and started to panick and started to knock some stuffs down. "What is it? You're disturbing the class" Taecyeon-nim said. "Shut up moron!" One of the students shouted.  

That's why, so everyone won't find out, not to get involved, secretly. 

*Bam* Taecyeon-nim smacked me in the head. "What's with you Seong seng-nim!!! Arent you the one who should be worried about being discovered?!?!" I said to him staight. "Hah! Hah! Yes, yes, (but) It was just so much fun to make you worried" He said while tears drop. Uuwaaaa!!! I made you cry?! Taecyeon-nim said. "I should be the one saying "Uwaa" Moron!" I said while shouting at him. I, I wan't planning on crying...!" I said. Then Taecyeon-nim held me and hugged me. "I'm sorry... you must've been worried. Having to go through all of that before... but you're fine now." He said while he continued embracing me. "Sue-ji-shi, I like being with you guys" He said while leaning on me and whiping my tears away. "So what if it began because of that moment's impulse? It's ok." Taecyeon-nim said. 

"It's Ok" Taecyeon-nim's unsubstantiated words were really comforting. 

*Drop* "What's that Jieun-ah?" I asked. "A jar" She answered. "Jieun-shi helps alot, so, she is saving the candy rewards that I give him." Taecyeon-nim said while smiling at Jieun. "Outstanding!" I stated. "He probably doing more than you..." Taecyeon-nim said. *Drop plates* "Excuse you! Ahhh!!" I shouted at him. "I have to be atlease more useful in this household" I thought to myself. Seong seng-nim! Can you teach me how to cook?" I said will full power. "If you're wearing your young wife costume, then yes!" He said in a y way. 

"We bought a lot of ingredients, knowing you're just going to mess it all" Taecyeon-nim said in a straight face. "I'm Offended" I responded. 

Little by little...

"Taecyeon-hyung used to be really bad in the past." Nichkhun-oppa stated. "Ehh?" I responded. "Do you want to see a picture of him? It's my lucky charm" Nichkhun said. "After this picture was taken, the camera man was beaten up" He said in a happy voice. "Ehhh?!" That's Seong seng-nim?! I said in a shock voice.

I started learning about him.

"That guy, right after that he decided to become a teacher, he stopped being bad completely. Maybe you can't tell, but he really worked hard becoming what he is right now" Nichkhun-oppa stated. 

Now I realize that he never goes to sleep earlier than me. The small feeling pilled in the heart.

"Whoa Jieun-ah! You have collected lot's of rewards already" I said while praising Jieun. "Yeon-shi! Look! I collected a lot already!" Jieun said to Taecyeon-nim excitedly. "Ohhh !!!! You got alot !! Since it's impressive, I'll reward you! Said Taecyeon-nim while giving her another piece of candy. "You are being too soft, is she your grandson or something?" I said. 

Ever since our parents died, my entire life has revolved around Jieun. It was all worked up because I believed that I was the only one that could protect her. But... It should be ok now.

"Suzy-unni, umm.. this, there just candy. It's thank you for last time, if you would like..."Said the girl that a save once. "Reward... huh?" I said. "Eh?" the girl responded. "No, Thanks for this." I said while smiling. "She smiled." The girl said, and the other people in the background where shocked as well.

While walking in the hall way, I heard the teachers talking about me. "Recently, Bae Sue-ji has become nicer" the techer #1 said. "Ahh... Yeah, more generous"  teacher # 2 said. "I wonder if it's because she was taken to a good place this time. Teacher #1 said. I smiled when I heard there compliment about me. Then I continued walking, I saw Taecyeon-nim passing by. Suzy-shi!! "I heard what the teachers said earlier. Good girl, since you were being good, I'll give you an award too..." Taecyeon-nim said. 

Subscribe 

&

Comment