Part 2

When a stranger help you

 

After done with breakfast, the two of you go to tha shopping mall.. At the shopping mall..

Eli : “So, what kind of clothes you want to wear?”

You : “I don’t know”

Eli then stop infront of you.. He look straight into your eyes.. Your eyes and his meet..

Eli : “Come on~ Don’t just be quiet like that, just be comfortable with me”

You : “Owh ok.. So, can I just call you Eli?”

Eli : “Sure! And what’s your name?”

You : “Ahh~ I’m forgot to introduce my self.. My name is *_Your name here_*”

Eli : “What a lovely name~ Now let’s go find some clothes for you” He said while he tap your head lightly..

So, you and Eli wondering around in the shopping mall and Eli drag you to a shop..

Eli : “Let’s buy some clothes here, I want to take a look at the man section for  moment.. Make sure you pick one before I come back here ok?”

You : “Ok, I will sure pick one”

Eli then go to the man section.. You are searching for the clothes that you like.. Suddenly you saw a shirt that you think ot’s kindda pretty so you decide to take a look at the price..

You : “WHAT THE?! It’s to expensive”

Eli : “Huh?? Do you like this one? Good!”

You : “I like it but the price is... you know and what’s good about it?”

Eli : “Don’t worry about the price.. and it’s good because the shirt you choose is the same colour and design”

You : “I didn’t say that I choose this one” then you tried to run away from Eli..

Eli notice that you are trying to run away and he grab your hand..

Eli : “Don’t even think to run away from me, come.. let’s try this on”

Eli grab your hand tightly and drag you to the fitting room.. In front of the fitting room..

Eli : “Wait here! I will try my shirt first.. Wait for me ok and don’t try to run away from me”

You can’t do anything and you just follow his word.. You sit on a chair while waiting from him.. Suddenly your heart doesn’t feel right and without thinking you look at the back.. You are so panic when you saw the guy that you meet at the dark alley.. You don’t know what to do.. If you run away Eli will be mad but if you’re not run away you will be caught with the guy.. So, you decide to run away from there.. You got up from your seat and suddenly Eli pull your arm and you and Eli in the fitting room together..

Eli : “Don’t move. Stay here” he then gently hold your hand..

You feel like it was a dream.. A few moment later Eli suddenly hug you and push you to the wall..

You : “Wh..What are you doing? Let me go!”

Eli : “Shhhhh~” he put his finger on your lips..

Guy : “Hey someone in there! Can you please hurry up?!”

Eli : “Sorry sir, but I got a little problem in here sir.. You can use the other fitting room”

Then Eli check at the door and release you from his hug..

Eli “ Let’s get out of here” he grab your hands and take you out from the mall..

You feel so sorry towards Eli, because of you Eli were also in trouble.. While you walking your tears feel down form your eyes.. Eli notice it and take out his handkerchief and wipe you tears for you..

Eli : “Don’t cry.. it’s not your fault”

You : “Yes, of course it’s my fault.. because of me, you also got into the trouble”

Eli then touch your face..

Eli : “No, it’s not your fault. I was the one that wanted to help you and I don’t regret for what I did. Don’t cry anymore ok?”

You : “Thanks for comfort me”

Eli : “Good girl” then he kissed you on your forehead..

You : “What’s that for?! *Your face become red*”

Eli : “I don’t know.. it just what I want to do”

You stares at Eli and you messing with his hair..

Eli : “Don’t mess with my hair!”

You don’t care about what Eli said and keep messing with his hair..

Eli : “I warned you!”

Once again You don’t care about what Eli said and keep messing with his hair..

Eli then touch your chin and lift it up and he stares into your eyes.. He then kiss you on your lips...

Eli : “I warned you I said”

You : “*slap Eli faces* How could you stole my first kiss!”

You walking away from Eli.. Your heart beating so fast.. Your face also turn red.. Eli run to get you and hug you from behind..

Eli : “I say don’t run away from me”

You : “Let me go ert!”

Eli : “Please don’t be mad at me.. I’m really sorry for what I did to you.. Please forgive me”

You : “Let me go!”

Eli : “I will not letting you go if you don’t forgive me”

You struggle for a long time and you finally gave up and you forgive him..

You : “Don’t ever do that again to me”

Eli : “Promise I will never kiss you again without your permission, by the way let’s meet some other time will we? I’m going to miss you so much”

You : “Why would you miss me.. There are many girls out there is prettier than me”

Eli hug you and whisper to your ear “It not because of your face but I felt so comfortable when I’m with you”

Your face blushed.. Your feel that your heart might stop from beating again.. Eli release you from his hug and take your phone from you..

Eli : “Here, I already save my number in your phone.. Let’s meet this weekend ok? I will fetch you”

He kiss your cheek before leaving and give a sweet smile..

Eli : “Don’t forget to call me ok?”

You waves your hands at him as a goodbye and he waves his hands back~