Part 1

When a stranger help you

 

It was late that night.. You take out your phone and look at the clock.. It’s already 12.30 am and you just got back from work.. On your way home, You decide to take a short cut because you are so late, You walk through a dark alley Suddenly, you were so scared when you saw a group of guy approached you.. You want to run away but there no way.. The group of guy is getting closer and closer to you.. Then they stop just right in front of you..

You : “What do you want?! Get out of my way!” you sounded a little scared..

Guy : “Uww~ She angry.. What a big catch we have today” and the guy laughing..

You were grab by the group and one of the guy slap so hard in the face and you are about to faint.. Your vision is getting blur and suddenly you saw someone come to help you.. A few minutes later the guy that help you come to you..

Eli : “Are you ok? Answer me”

But you can answer him because your head is so dizzy and everything become black..

You : “Where am I?”

You said as soon as you woke up.. You were shock because you are in someone else bed and you are relieve because you wear the cloth that you wear yesterday.. You got up from the bed and get out of the room.. You keep searching for the guy that save you last night and you stopped when you saw him cooking at the kitchen..

Eli : “Good morning sleeping beauty”

You : “Mmm...Hurmm.. Good Morning”

Eli : “I bet you’re hungry.. Come let’s have some breakfast with me”

You just followed him to the dining table.. While the two of you eat breakfast..

You : “Thanks for saving me last night” You said slowly..

Eli : “It’s ok, you know it’s dangerous to be alone especially at night”

You : “Yeah... I know it but it’s kinnda late so I though it will be faster to go that way”

Eli : “Let’s just forget about it, by the way my name is Eli”

You choke when you heard his name because the first thing that come to your head when you heard his name is Eli from Ukiss..

Eli : “Are you ok? Drink this” then he gives you a glass of water..

You : *cough* Sorry about that, it just that your name is the same with one of the Ukiss member so I though that you were him.. Silly me” and then you look up to his face...

You : “Even your face is the kindda the same with Eli”

Eli : “Owh really? What about my voice?”

You : “Hurmmm.. it almost the same, you know what Eli is handsome!”

Eli : “Really? Thanks!”

You : “Why would you thank me for?”

Eli : “Because saying that I’m handsome~”

You drop your spoon.. You can’t believe that it’s actually Eli infront of you..

Eli : “*Giggle* Don’t be shock.. Are you already wash yourself?”

You : “*Shake your head* Not yet, I will wash my self up at my home”

Eli : “Why don’t you do it here?”

You : “I don’t have any clothes to wear”

Eli : “If that the case let’s go to the shopping mall, I will buy you some clothes”

He then wink his eyes at you~