Three

I Love You To The Moon And Back

 

 

Hyuna.

 

“Are you crazy?!?” The guy earlier shouted as he threw my knife away from us and pulled me in for a hug. It’s warm, his hug and the way he pats my back feels warm. It’s like he cares for me, but does he?

Slowly, I took his hands off of me and stalk off to pick up my knife. I bend down to pick it up but I was a second late. “No, Hyuna! No!” He glowered at me and placed my knife on top of my highest drawer. Then, I followed him down to the kitchen.

“What do you think you’re doing?” I asked as I watched him raid my kitchen utensils.

He stopped the raiding and faced me; he slowly walks towards me making me step backwards every time he steps nearer. Soon, my back hit the wall; the fridge is on my left and the door in my right. I was about to fled away when the guy blocked my way to the door using his arm. I face the fridge and his other hand came into view, I’m trapped.

“What I think… I’m doing?” He growled his eyes very dark and mysterious. He bent down on the same height as me and leaned nearer, I whip my head towards the door when his head was only an inch away from me.

“How about you? Do you know what you’re doing?”  He asked.

He’s so close to me that I can feel his breath already. Its minty, I love it. “Look at me, Hyuna,” He muttered. “Or else… I’ll kiss you.” He threatened. A swaggering scoff left my mouth. Kiss me? News Flash, we’re not teenagers anymore. Who use that threa--!!!

My eyes widen as I felt a moist lip on my cheek. When he pulled his lips back, I faced him, my jaw on the floor. My hand absentmindedly came in contact with his cheek. He staggered backwards his hands holding his aching cheek.

“What the hell!!” He curses. “Ya!!!!”

I scoffed and crossed my arms. “What’s wrong? I did the right thing, you kissed me. That’s ual abuse!!” I shouted back.

“Well I did tell you to face me or else I’ll really do it! But you didn’t!!” He shouted as he massaged his red cheek. “I was just asking you what you’re doing into my own kitchen! MY OWN KITCHEN!” I shouted and launched myself at him. I started to pull his hair while he tried to pry my hands off of him.

“Aww!! Ya!! Stop!! GOD DAMMIT STOP!!” “DIE BASTARD! DIE!! YAH!!” We continued shouting at each other.

He suddenly stepped into a wet towel on the floor; he slipped down into the floor. He pulled me with him making me dropped down on top of him. “MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!” The old lady living beside me shouted. She cleared awkwardly and covered her eyes.

“The door was open and I heard shouting’s,” She said. “Uhmm… Well, I think everything’s well. I’ll go now.” I was about to told her to help me when the guy immediately covered my mouth with his hand.

He took his hand off of my mouth when we heard the door shut. “Don’t you want to stand up now? You’re quite.. heavy.” He muttered under his breath. My eyes widen as I realized that I was still in an awkward position with him. But just as I was about to stand up, my head processed what he just said. Me, heavy? What?!?

I glowered at him and sat on his stomach. “What did you said?” He groaned as I sat back. “Who’s heavy? WHO?!?”

“God…. Just stand up already!” He hissed. I was not planning to standing up when he placed his hands on my waist and pulled me up and sat me beside him. “Ugh, so heavy.” He grumbled as he stood up. I crossed my arms and sat on the kitchen floor. “Aren’t you going to stand up?” He asked.

I look up to him and glared at him. “What if I say yes? What would you do?” The guy groaned and slapped his hand into his face. He leaned back to the kitchen island behind him and pursed his lips together.

“Let’s get straight to the point,” He mumbled. He crossed his arms and took a deep breath.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I can’t leave you here. Pack your things, you’ll stay at my house until you get yourself back together.”

 


Crappy short update ^^

Please do point out my gram errors and please please please tell me what you think :D