Two

I Love You To The Moon And Back

Myungsoo.

 

I stared at the dancing floor with disgust as wild teenagers rubbed their bodies with each other. The smell of alcohol and sweat were spread throughout the whole club making me scrunch my nose in disgust. And here I was trying to unwind myself, turns out, going here would only make me more stressed and definitely not relaxed.

I was about to walk off to the exit when something – or someone – hit my shoulder. That someone was about to fall unto the ground when my arms reflexively wrapped itself around that persons waist.

“Oh good, go take your girlfriend home, Mister. She’s severely drunk.” The bartender said in disgust. Girlfriend?

“She’s not my—“

“Just take her away!” He shouted and left. Wow, talk about anger management. I rolled my eyes and stared at the person I’m holding. It’s a woman. Very tall, very white, very beautiful, very drunk—Wait. Isn’t this the ruined model? Kim Hyuna?

My eyes traveled around the club. Different pair of eyes stared at me and Hyuna with disgust. Some whispered their thoughts.

“Oh look! Kim Hyuna found another guy!”

“Don’t tell me that hot guy agreed to spend the night with that .”

“Pschh… The found another victim. Poor him.”

“Kim Hyuna doesn’t have any decency left in her body another. Tsk, what a shame.”

Anger and pity filled up my head. Angry for these shameful people who had the guts to call her names when they wore less clothing and rubbed their body with different people all throughout the night! Pity because she didn’t do anything yet she gets judge! I need to get her out of this place.

I tightened my grip on Hyuna and made a beeline towards the exit. I laid her gently on the backseat of my car and herd off to my home.

Once inside the safety of my apartment, I carried her up to my room, kicked the duvet off and laid her down. I took her jacket and shoes off and placed it on top of the table. I pulled the duvet up and covered her body. I pulled an extra pillow and blanket from my bed and head off to the living room – to the couch.

I stared at the ceiling as a though kicked into my mind. Why did I help her? Why did I felt pity for her? Why?

After all the things she’s said about my colleague, why did I still have the heart to help? I remember clearly everything she’s done. Every bad and hurtful thing she’s said.

 

I adjusted my glasses as I stared at Kim Hyuna who entered my studio dashingly. She really looks like a goddess. So pretty and tall. But there is something wrong.

She isn’t smiling and her brows were knitted up. It’s like she hated being in here.

Naaaah, maybe she’s just having a bad day. All models are like that.

 

I was fixing my camera lenses when a loud shriek filled the whole set – It’s Kim Hyuna.

 

“!! Don’t you dare touch me again!!” She shouted and pushed one of my colleagues away. She murmured a series of curses and pushed away all the makeup kits. “!” she curled up her hands into fists and was about to hit one of the stylist when her manager came up and pulled her over.

“You know what?!? If you don’t know anything about styling at all, then just quit! Look at this! You burnt my neck!! !” She shouted and ruffled her hair with two hands. “I’m sorry, Ms. Ki-“

“Sorry? Sorry doesn’t make things better! I have a runway to attend later and this ,” She pointed at the bruised part on her neck.”Wouldn’t disappear until early tomorrow!” She said and poured a nearby coffee all over the stylist. “Ugh!” She growled and stormed off.

 

She’s a bad woman, a very very veeeery bad woman. But why? Why did I even helped her?

 


Hyuna.

 

A low groan escape from my mouth as the rays of the sun hit my face. My right hand immediately reached over the bed side table to felt nothing. Where’s my table?!?

My eyes widen to see a very unfamiliar black ceiling. Huh? Where am—Oh !! Why am in here? Weren’t I supposed to be dead? Or if not, in the club?

Oh God, please tell me I’m not in some erted ahjussi’s room. Tell me I’m not. I prayed as I clasped my hands together, eyes closed.

I was silently saying my prayer when a soft voice pulled me back in the real world. “Breakfast is ready.” I looked towards the door where the voice came from and saw a guy wearing a strangely all black outfit, staring back at me. A strange good looking guy, Thank God it was not a erted old man. God is really good. Now go kill me and take me to heaven where Kris is.

The guy cleared his throat. “Breakfast is ready.” He repeated. I nodded my head slowly and whipped the duvet off of me. I stood up and he started walking away. “Follow me.” He said.

I was not quite sure why I’m following a complete stranger but my stomach’s growling and he said breakfast is ready. But I swear, after the meal, I’ll thank him, walk back home and kill myself.

 

Once we arrived at the kitchen he sat on his chair and started eating. I sat on the opposite chair from him and ate my own food. It tastes great. It’s been months since I last ate a proper meal. I quickly wolfed down my food and when I look up, the guy stared at me like I’m some mad hobo and scoffed.

“Were you trying to get yourself back in the front page again?” He asked ironically. What?

I cleared my throat awkwardly and brushed my fringe away from my face.” Excuse me?” I replied. He rolled his eyes and glowered at me. “You went to a club filled with judgmental teens and hormone raging old mans. Were you trying to get attention again?” He cocked an eyebrow. “If so, you’re such an attention see--!” I slammed my palms on the table and stood up abruptly.

“Enough!” I hollered. “I want to thank you for keeping me in for the night, but you don’t have the position to judge me just like that. You don’t know me and so is my story,” I stopped and gulped down the growing lump on my throat. “You know rumors and gossips about me, not the real me and the real story.” I wanted to slap him but I was having a dramatic waterworks. He can’t see me getting more emotional than this.

With one last look, I brushed past him and out of him home. I need my knife now!

 


Myungsoo.

 

I sat at my chair and thought about what happened earlier. She’s right. I’m in no position to tell her. But I was angry. She knows she’ll get a few stories written about her but she didn’t care. She just let herself get wasted and expect someone to take her home.

She’s such an idiot!

I need to wash my bed covers, I bet it smells like her. I ruffled my hair in irritation and shove my plate into the sink. When I reached my bedroom, I saw her jacket on top of the table. Ugh… I groaned as I walked towards it. I lifted it up and a wallet fell down. Maybe she has an identification card here.

And true to my words, the only card inside her wallet is her expired license card. I shove her stuffs back to her jacket and pulled my car keys from the shelves.

 

The building she’s staying at is only a few minutes’ drive from my house. The building is colored with grey paint and the lower part of the building is filled with post bills and curses. My brows furrowed together as one curse was directed towards her.

Kim Hyuna, die you !!

 

It must’ve been very hurtful for her part to see this every day. I went out of my car and saw a lone spray paint in the drive way, an idea struck me. I picked up the grey spray paint and went towards the wall. I briskly covered the writings and smiled proudly at my work.

 

Now, off to her apartment. I clicked the 3rd button and the elevator immediately brought me up to the third floor.  I stood in front of her door, it was open. This girl, is she trying to get burglars attention too?!?

I quickly went inside, it was quiet.

I went up to her room and there, I saw her leaning on her bed, and a knife on her hand. She was about to cut herself when I launched myself towards her. “!!”

 

 


Crappy update :3 Sorry. I told someone that I'll update yesterday but sea sickness kicked in. Sorry, whoever you are :))

Please do point out all of my typos, Thank you in advance ^^