New People

Danger Zone

DING DONG... DING DONG....

"Class dismiss, you can all leave now," sensei announced.

Grrrr graaaa grrrr...

Huh? What was that? Oh its my stomach. Oh my god I'm starving.

"Kuno-san?"

I turn around to see the boy that talked to me early. What was his name again? Yamaha? No no that's some piano brand. Ah! Yamada Ryosuke. This time I have a clear view of what he looked like. Perfect nose, soft pink lips, sparkling eyes, soft looking dark brown hair and really nice skin. He doesn't look too tall, around my height. He's... kinda cute and my type based on looks. Wait what? I getting off track here. No feelings allowed Harumi, get it together.

"Yes?" I replied, trying not too hard to stare at him. "How may I help you?"

"You see...since it's your first day here, want to join me for lunch with my other friends?" he asked smiling. His smile seems to pull any girl to him but not me, I got better things to do than get involved with romance. but having lunch with him won't kill I guess.

"Ummmm sure," I said.

"That's great!" he exclaimed. "Let's get going!"

He grabbed my arm and pretty much dragged me out of the class and down the hall.

Two girls stood outside the class and watched as Yamada grabbed me. They furrowed their brows in hatred.

"What the hell?!" the first girl with short hair quietly bursted out. "It's her first day and she's going for our Yama-kun!"

"She must be stupid to do something like this," the second girl said gritting her teeth.

"Wait," the first girl said forming a thin smile. "I got a an idea."


Shori walked to his locker and placed his books inside. I wonder how Harumi is doing, it's already lunch, he thought.

"Sato-san?"

Shori turned around to see a pretty girl with long wavy hair. She looked familiar, is she in the same class as me or something? thought Shori.

"I'm Tsubaki Kana, you can call me Kana. We're in the same homeroom," she flashed a pretty white smile that dazzled him.

Tsubaki Kana huh? She's really pretty, I wonder what she wants from me, thought Shori.

"It's nice to meet you Kana-chan," Shori replied back with his bestest smile.

Kana blinked a few times. Stunned with his sudden smile. He's kinda kawaii, thought Kana.

"Say, let's have lunch together with my friends," she said. "They're really nice."

Shori thought about it, he wanted to discuss with Harumi about their mission and about their next move but since she's not here, this should be the best opportunity to talk to Kana-chan and get to know her better. Yosh! I've decided, thought Shori.

"Sounds great! I'll go!"

Kana's smile grew wider, "Yay! Let's go!"


I've been lead to a miraculous garden behind the school. Bright green grass and trees, birds chirping, this school really is amazing. There's even a fountain. Wow. Just wow.  A stone table with stone chairs was in the center of the garden. No wait, its not stone but marble. There's three people sitting on it. One face I had never seen before. Another person that might be from my homeroom and... Shori?

"Harumi-chan, come over here," Yamada gestured over to the marble table. That esculated quickly, switching from Kuno-san to Harumi-chan. I nod and walk over.

"Konnichiwa, I'm Tsubaki Kana, yoroshiku," the girl from my homeroom said.

"I'm Ku-"

"It's okay, I know who you are," she cutted in. "Kuno Harumi-san right? Can I call you Haru-chan and you call me Kana?"

Haru-chan? That's a first. "Sure, why not?" I say. Kana smiles widely and claps her hands.

"I'm Chinen Yuri," he takes out his hand. I took it and shook it like a normal person, it's not that I'm abnormal or anything. "Yoroshiku," he finishes.

"Nice to meet you too," I said to Chinen-san.

"And I'm Yamada Ryosuke," Yamada said. "But I'm sure you already know that."

I chuckled. There was a four second silence and I noticed that Shori didn't do his introduction. He kept on staring at Kana like a fool. I kicked him under the table. He bit his lip and tried to hold in the pain that was killing his leg.

"Oi! What was-" he started.

I kicked him again and gave him a death glare. HIs mouth formed an "O" shape and realized the situation. Hmmph. He's such a blockhead.

"Umm, sorry about that. I felt a bug on my leg," he told everyone. "Anyway, I'm Sato Shori, yoroshiku and I already know who you are so no need for an introduction."

Seriously, this guy acts and talks without thinking. I wonder why the agency even picked him for this job. But he's actually more talented then anyone might think he is. Shori is at the same level and ability as me. I guess this is why we're such amazing partners. When he needs to be serious, this guy is dead serious.

"Now that introductions are done, let's eat first," Kana chimed in.

"Itadakimasu," we all say.

I unwrap my okasan's specially made grilled sandwich, it has ham thinly sliced, crispy lettuce, mozzerella cheese, bacon, mayonaise in between two grilled whole wheat bread. It tastes like heaven. I look at what Yamada's eating, he has a bento, inside there was fried rice, some greens and a STEAK? Is this guy some Ouji-sama?

There was some silence going on for awhile. Chinen broke it.  "So...Kuno-san," I look up from my sandwhich. "Do... you have a part-time job or something?"

Out of all questions, there was nothing better for him to ask. People usually do not ask that right off the bat when they first meet. Shori looked me, his eyes saying, good luck, you'll need it.

"Well, I help solve problems for people at this building downtown," I raise my eyebrows and smile at the same time. "Yeah, that's my job..." I quietly say looking down.

"Sounds interesting," Kana said. "Not alot people do those kinds of jobs, you know."

"Hey," Yamada said to me. "Maybe you can get me a job th-"

DING DONG... DING DONG...

What was he gonna say? Was he trying to say to get a job at my agency? Nuh uh. No way that's happening.

"Well, will you look at that!?" Shori butted in. "Its the bell, we should hurry and get to class before we're late."

"You're right," Kana said. "Away we go! See you later Haru-chan, nice meeting you." Kana skipped away dragging Shori with her before he could say anything.

"Damn, I can't be late for class." Yamada said worriedly. "See ya Kuno-san"

Yamada ran off to the opposite direction. It was only Chinen and me.

"I have to get going too," I say. "Can't be late on the first day."

"What class do you have?" Chinen asked me.

"English."

"I have that too!" Chinen said excitedly. "Let's go together!"

I nodded and walked off with Chinen.

The two girls from before walked out from behind a tree.

"So she's that kind of person, isn't she Ritsu? the second girl from before said.

"She's even after Yuri-kun, but don't worry Maida," Ritsu replied. "She won't be so happy any longer with our two beloved princes."


The day ended after my last two classes. Apparently I have my morning classes with Yamada and the entire afternoon class with Chinen. I walked home and plopped onto my bed. Today was exausting, I have to start thinking about the mission. I dialed Shori's number.

"Moshi moshi? Harumi?" said Shori from the other end.

"I'm gonna be super observant tomorrow, you should too," I say.

"Observant? Oh right, the mission,"

"Remember that we're here for the mission only, don't let personal feelings effect our mission. You were too off track today," I said strictly. "Get it together, understand?"

There was a pause. "Hai, wakata."

"Good, see you tomorrow. Bye-bye," I say.

"Bye-bye HARU-CHAN," Shori mimicked Kana.

"K bye." I hung up.

"Harumi! Dinner's ready!" my okasan yelled from downstairs.

"Hai!"

Hmmm... I know this mission isn't gonna be easy in the first place, but I know for sure its gonna get interesting.

"Harumi!" this time it was my otousan.

"I said I'm coming!" I yell.

I ran down the stairs to join my nee-san and my parents.

 

END OF CHAPTER 2

 

((Hey guyzz, this is the second chapter done and finished. I know its not as exciting but it will be soon...hehe. I'll try to update as soon as possible ^.^ :DD))

NOTE: not edited. tell me if there's any grammer errors or mistakes