Mission Started

Danger Zone

I looked at my school uniform and tilted my head. Its kind of kawai. I smiled and twirled around.

My name is Kuno Harumi. I'm a second year highschool student. Today I'm going undercover with my buddy Sato Shori at Saku Rishi Gakuen, a school for the smartest of the smart, I guess you can say an elite school for geniuses. This mission is gonna pay me loads of cash. I'm suppose to identify whose the boss an underground ion ring, its ridiulous how the dude is in the school kidnapping girls and selling them off. I'm disgusted just thinking about it.

"Harumi!" my okasan yelled. "Shori-kun is here!"

"Hai!!" truth is, my okasan and my family knows nothing about my job. If they find out, I won't know what will happen to me. I check my hair and makeup and smile.

I ran down the stairs to see Shori standing there smiling with my okasan. I smile back.

"Good luck today," said okasan, she kisses me on the cheek.

"Bye bye." I say and walked off with Shori.

"Its not like you're gonna be in a magazine or something," said Shori raising his eyebrows. "Whats up with the hair and makeup?"

"Shut up," I said glaring at him. "This is how I always look."

Shori narrows his stare at me. "Oh really..."

I hit him with my bag and he winces. "Baka, shut up already. Lets get down to business. We're already here"

We both looked at the school. Sakura trees on the edge of the pathways, big gate and so many students, its really beautiful here. Shori looked amazed as well, I guess this is why its called elite.

DING! DONG!  DING DONG!

"Let's go!" yells Shori and grabs my arm.

"Chotto mattei, we can't look too suspicious, being transfer students will draw attention and to add to that, this school rarely accepts transferees."  I said seriously.

"Oh yeah, totally forgot about that,"  said Shori. "Gomen."

" Lets get to class, I'll walk first.."

Shori nodded.

Class 2-B. Hmmm...this sounds interesting.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Everyone this is Kuno Harumi-san and Sato Shori-san, our new transfer students," announced our homeroom teacher.

"Transfer students??" whispers started to corrupt the classroom

"Majika?"

"Kuno Harumi desu, yoroshiku." I said bowing.

"Sato Shori desu, yoroshiku." said Shori.

"Kawai ne," I heard some students say.

"Kuno-san and Sato-san, please sit over there where there are available seats." said sensei.

I walked near the window where there was a seat next to a boy with soft facial features while Shori sat on the otherside of he room. I sat down and placed my bag on the floor. I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Yamada Ryosuke, yoroshiku." He flashed a charming smile at me. I smiled back.

"Kuno Harumi desu, yoroshiku."

"I know," he said.

"Settle down kids, let's get started with the lesson," sensei said, writing things on the board.

I looked out the window, its a clear blue sky today. I hope it will stay like that when I find out whose behind the e ring.

Shori looked down on his desk and thought, the mission officially starts now.

 

 

 

((I know its not as long but I hope its a good start cuz the mission is just getting started. lool :D))