Pesky Beast Boy

My Gangster Girlfriend

You glared at Junhyung and lowered your bag on the floor before turning around comletely facing Beast. Yes, Beast is their gang name. And yes, you have fought one of them. Its not your fault that Yong Junhyung pretty nose was broken as he was trying to flirt you out.

But its more confusing to see your brother easily knock down by them. Zico is strongest compare to other.

You look at your passed out brother before shifting your gaze to them with a cold hard stare. "What did you do to my brother?" The leader chuckled lowly at your question and approach to you. with a smirk. "You know well why we are here for..." Dujun hummed, gesturing over Junhyung who had his nose plastered.

You couldn't contain yourself but to smirk at him, looking at Dujun in amuse. "Really? Just because he can't take a blow from my fist to his nose?" You chuckles and look at Junhyung. "I totally warn ya. You should be lucky that he can still breath," you said as a matter of fact. "Take your gang out of my house, Dujun. I have more important things to deal out." You announce before walking past Dujun.

Before you could approach closer to your brother, you turn around and dodge, just in time to catch Hyunseung hand that was gripping with a knife. You look at Hyunseung and smirk.

"Wrong move, pretty."

With that, you kick his ankle which make him fall. "GET HER!" Junhyung growled as you dashed away. "ing idiot." You muttered under your breath and text Baekhyun to buy you some groceries to cook.


From: My Cute Baby

To: My Prince Everlast

Oppa~ me and my brother need to clean the house first. Please buy some groceries for us to cook lunch. Muah love you! <3


Once you had finished, you put back your phone inside your jacket pocket and turn around. "This idiot surely hell pissing me off," you groan and jumped on the kitchen counter and kicked Kikwang face, which cause him to hit himself to the fridge and passed out.

", shes tricky!"

"GRAB HER DONGWOON!"

You gasped and jumped over from Dongwoon outstretch arm and jump off from the counter. "You such a baby Junhyung!" You yelled out and dashed yourself out from the kitchen to your wide pool backyard.

You yelped when you felt Hyunseung arm wrapped around your waist. "Bingo baby." Hyunseung smirked, gripping on you tighter as ever. You groaned and move your arm to wrap around his neck. "Don't touch me, you snob," you growled before bending your waist. With that, you move your hand to take a hold of his head and crashed it to the ground. The impact was so strong that Hyunseung passed out.

"You'll payed for this, Woo _____!" Yoseob scream out and you couldn't but to laugh. "We'll see about that, baby face boy." You chuckled and launch yourself on the trampoline which was located beside your pool. You do a backflip, just in time for Yoseob to approach near you as you land yourself behind him. "Hey Yoseob!" Yoseob turned around and stumble into your pool as you smack him off with your leg.

Yoseob swim himself up and gasped. " Dongwoon help!" Yoseob scream, failing around as he couldn't swim. "Hyung!" The maknae yelled out. "Oh no you ain't helping him," you barked out, bowing yourself as you dashed to his direction. " off !" Dongwoon exclaimed, continue to dash.

*I knew you won't stop* You smirked and wrapped your arm around Dongwoon waist. "Hey, what the-" Before Dongwoon could even finish, you launch your back letting Dongwoon head crash on the floor. " this lady," Junhyung muttered, amaze by your tricky skill.

Dujun scream with rage as he approach closer to you. Not knowing you're smart enough to know how fast Dujun can be, you did a tornado roundhouse kick which cause Dujun to fell into the pool, passing out.

"Dujun!" Junhyung yelled out and jumped into the pool to save Yoseob, seeing that you already dash yourself away by jumping over the wall of bushes. "Hyung!" Yoseob gasped out as Junhyung take a hold of him and swim at the corner of the pool. "Climb up," Junhyung instruct and help Yoseob up before he push himself up.

Yoseob cough slightly and turned to Junhyung. "Hyung gwecha-" Didn't finish his word yet, both Yoseob and Junhyung faint away as their head hit each other. You sighed in relief, thankful while you trick Junhyung mind that you're running away, you make your way to your backyard door just in time to do a simple hit on both of them.

"You people... are such a pain..." Your groaned tiredly and dial one of your brother friend. Once you finish explaining them what happened, you end the call and make your way to the kitchen to drag Kikwang out of the kitchen.

--------------------------------------------------

Zico gasped and sat up, glaring at you as you just smiled cheekily at him. "Must you wake me up by damping the water onto my face?" He groaned and you couldn't but to laugh. "Mianhae Oppa. How come the almighty Zico passed out meeting Beast?" You smirked, watching Zico wiping his face.

"They smack with a book," Zico stated bluntly.

"Seriously Oppa, just a smack with a book?"

"Hey," he grunted and rub his head. "This impact happened when I was saving you," he stated and smiled at you gently, "you should remember that your Oppa was trying to save you that day." He finished which make you sadden a bit. "I'm sorry Oppa," you mutter and look down, which make him chuckle. "Nahhh don't worry about it," he chuckled and patted your head as a comfort in which you couldn't but to give him a smile.

"Did I interrupt something?" the voice spoke up in which make you look up, smiling to see your boyfriend. "Oppa," you smiled and help your brother to stand up.

Baekhyun smiled at you and showed a bag of groceries. "I hope its enough for all of us to have lunch! And hey Zico hyung, what happened to your head?" Zico blink and look at you, wondering if he should said something. "Ermmm..." you bit your lips and look at Baekhyun big doe eyes. "Zico Oppa, smack himself at the wardrobe while cleaning," Baekhyun couldn't but to chuckle at your explaination.

"Anyway lets cook something!" Baekhyun exclaimed with a pump of his fist and walked to the kitchen happily. You giggles at reaction and Zico just rolled his eyes. "I don't get why you aren't attracted to any gangster boy like me," Zico question and continue, "a gangster could protect you."

You look at Zico and giggles softly. "You won't get it, Oppa," you said and look at Baekhyun with a sweet smile in which Baekhyun proudly smiled back to you.

"He is just perfect." you stated dreamily and dragged your brother to the kitchen with you.