A Good Day

My Gangster Girlfriend

It was a very beautiful morning with bird chirping filled in the air of the fresh mint morning, grass been damp by the morning dew, shining beneath the sun that was rose up. It was a time where everyone would wake up in a bright day and gone to take care their responsibilty, including health. Hoping to get a good time.

 

It was every human daily routine, waking up early in the morning and does their usual things.

 

Well...... not all wake up so brightly like the actress in commercial does.

 

"WAKE UP!" Jiho, or more likely been known as Zico scream, bursting into your room like a mad bull in a rowdy land, pratically breaking the door of your room. You ignore your brother's scream, groaning as you buried your face on the pillow. You didn't have enough sleep because of the previous night event that had cause you to be back home in such a late night or morning.

 

Thanks to your older brother, Taewoon. Its all started with a drunk elder flirting with one of the gang member's girlfriend and end up with a fight. You, who had happened to cross the scene (from the groceries) saw this and started to beat up the gang merely a few minutes.

 

If only you didn't involve in such a gangster clan, you swear that you will have enough sleep, heck you can even finish your dream! Note to self; never agreed to join gangsterism with two idiot brothers from the start. 

 

"Go away Oppa...." You growled dangerously, shifted slightly so that your body was fully covered by the fluffly warm blanket. "No!" Zico protested firmly, jumping on the bed as he instantly straddled your body. "We need to get to school in time, sis!" He stated and started to bounce on your bed. "Wake up, baby girl!"

 

Jiseok or Taewoon, who had just heard the racket from the upstairs step into your wide room with a small sighed, running his hand through his hair as he eyes the both of you with a narrowed, still feeling his head gone heavy after drinking several type of alcohol.

 

 Zico huffed in defeat at your stubborn state, crossing his arm over his chest as he glare at your figure before turning to look at his older brother. "Come on, hyung, get her up. I don't wanna miss any chick in school," "Aish, Zico~" Taewoon couldn't help himself but to let out a low chuckle at his brother cheeky statement and walked up to them.

 

Taewoon leaned to his brother's ear and whispered something which make the corner of Zico's lips lift into a smirk as his eyes glued on you. Both of your devilish brother eyed before cracking their knucklesbefore beginning to make a move.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai tried so hard to contain his laugh but he seems to can't bear it no more. He threw his head back, clutching his stomach as he roared a fit of laughter which was echoeed in the gym. You pouted at him angrily, knowing that this story was absolute ridiculous to be hear.

 

While you were trying to finish your dream, your brother had snatch you up from the bed and threw you into the cold water in the tub which cause you to shriek but the brother seems to take this advantage to wash you, already seen you even if your body already grew.

 

"Yah! Don't laugh!" You whine and punch your best friend's shoulder hard that it made Kai stumble slightly. Kai settle himself with a chuckled, situated himself and spin the basketball on his index finger. "I can't believe your brother did that to you!" He exclaimed and look at you with an amuse gaze.

 

"Don't tell me they ev-"

 

"SHUT UP!" You exclaimed, knowing well how erted Kai was. Just seen your reaction was making him laughing even more, almost launching himself backward. "Oh god, go get a night bang girl~!" Kai urged jokingly and you couldn't contain yourself but to kick him on the , not caring that you had just made him land his face on the hard floor.

 

You puffed your cheek and move your head to the side, sulking at your best friend. Kai smiles at your cuteness, tilting his head to the side as he wonder how can a gangster lady like you could act such a cuddly girl. Kai patted his cheek lightly before getting on his feet and sit beside you again. "Aigoo, don't sulk, I'm just teasing," he reasoned with a pout and poke your cheek lightly.

 

You look at him at the corner of your eyes and sighes, feeling defeated by his cuteness (which is really rare to be seen Kai acted like this in front of others) and turned to faces him so that you can pinch his cheek. "Fine, but if you tease again, I assured you to say bye bye to your 'One Piece' shirt." You threatened, smirking as you saw the look on his face.

 

"Yah! That's so rude!" Kai accused dramatically.

 

"Teasing is rude too." You retorted back lamely, smirking in satisfied when you saw him glaring directly at you.

 

Kai rolled his eyes and slump his back on the seat, muttering, "I hate when you always good at pointing out..." You smiles and patted his head lightly, giggling when you saw him pouting more.

 

"Jongin!" Your ear perked up by the angelic voices, prompted to turn around only to see it was the kingka that you had a crush recently, Byun Baekhyun. Baekhyun was one of Kai's gang member. From what you heard from Kai, he is rather fun and loving member to be with, so much different than the way he look when he walk through the crowd cooly.

 

You weren't really sure what had cause you to like him. Maybe because Baekhyun had help you to pick up a book during your bumping incident with him. It was a love at the first sight. Even if it's not logic to fall inlove so quickly but you can't help yourself but to feel giddy to dig in every information from Kai about Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun offered a charming smiles which make your heart flutter, feeling yourself wanted to faint. "Hey, Jongin, do you know where Sehun is?" Baekhyun asked and shows him the ice cream tub. "He told me to bring this but I can't find him anywhere." Baekhyun said with a puffing cheek, nearly making yourself squeal and trying so hard to not to pinch his cheek or kiss his lips.

 

"How about the rooftop?" Kai suggest with a shrug, continued, "He usually checking out girls there." Baekhyun tipped his head and thought for awhile before nodding. "Guess, that'll work. Thanks." Baekhyun grinned and send you a wink.

 

Once he was out of the sight, you put your hand on your chest, mumbling, "He's so charming." Kai snickered slightly at your admission, knowing well that you really like him. "You should confess you know. He seems to take interest in you." Kai urged, nudging your shoulder slightly with his.

 

You slumped your shoulder and look down, ruffling your brownish hair lightly as you said, "Who will even like a gangster like me..." Kai sighed and wrapped his arm around your shoulder to bring you closer. "_________," he called out softly and look at the space in front of him. "Have a courage, if you can punch twelve guy in a minute without any worry, why not confession?" He pointed out and look at you with a warm smiles.

 

You turned your head to look at him and couldn't let yourself from grinning widely. You were glad that Kai was the first friend you had made in childhood. He always had a courage word for you which make you feel less burden. "Thanks Kai, your word always helping me." You sighed and lean your head on his shoulder.

 

Kai chuckled softly and patted your head lightly. "Anything for my friend. Remember, I will always be there whenever you upset or have a problem." He encourge with a nod which make you smile stretch ear to ear. 

 

A few moment later, Zico walked in the gym casually, yelling a big "Yo!" toward you two. "Hey hyung! What is it like to touch a girl's private part!?" Kai blurted outloud shamelessly, jumping off from the bench he had sat with you and immediately dashed away once you started to scream and chase him. 

 

Zico just smiles at both of you, shaking his head as he started to play basketball by himself.


This is actually a begining before you could start dating with Baekhyun so yeah~ do look forward to it.

I hope you enjoyed it~ e u e

 

Don't forget to vote, subscribe and comment~

Love you all sincerely~

                              -YamaTen_andromeda