GG's day w/ TaeNy P2

Ruff! Ruff! (Ginger & TaeNy)

It’s round. It’s green. It rolls! It’s still rolling. Rolling. It’s getting bigger and bigger. Why is it so big now? Oh no! It’s rolling towards me! Ruff! Help! Ahhh!

 

Ruff! I open my eyes big and wide and the big green round thing is finally gone. Ruff! I was sure that it was going to squash me flat. Luckily, it’s gone now. Phew! I get up, look around and see no one. Everything is quiet. Where’s Mommy Daedae and Mommy Pani-ah? Where have they gone?

 

Anyway, I think I haven’t finished my story! So, I was in Mommy Pani-ah’s arms and we were moving. Mommy Daedae was carrying the big brown thing. She was smiling and talking to Mommy Pani-ah. Mommy Pani-ah was smiling too. They always smile a lot when they talk to each other. Sometimes, they will end up laughing and Mommy Pani-ah will make a sound with her hands. I think it is called ‘clap your hands’. Mommy Pani-ah likes to clap her hands a lot.

 

I realized that we were going to the water place and I got excited. I like water! “Ruff!” I said to them and Mommy Pani-ah patted my head. We finally got to the water place. Yay! I know that it’s the water place because one time, I was looking for my mommies and found them in there.

 

They were holding each other while rubbing lips and there was a lot of water everywhere. I’d never seen so much water anywhere else in my home—not even in my old home where there were many, many friends around me—so I was very excited.

 

“Ruff!” I said to my mommies. I wanted to play in the water too! But Mommy Pani-ah’s voice became very high-pitched and she said, “Ginger! Go out!” I could guess what Mommy Pani-ah wanted me to do because she was pointing at the very tall brown thing that I had pushed open to come in. However, I wanted to play in the water so instead of going out, I jumped around and said, “Ruff! Ruff! Ruff ruff ruff!”

 

That was when Mommy Daedae came out from under the falling water and picked me up. I noticed that she looked a little different than usual. She didn’t have those colourful things hanging on her body. She was just one colour other than her hair! Ruff!

 

“Ginger…you can’t come in here,” she said to me. I whined. I wanted to play in the water with my mommies. Why were they playing without me? But she didn’t let me go back. She patted my head many times and rubbed her lips on me before putting me back down on the floor. Then she went back into the water place and closed the very tall brown thing.

 

That was the end of that but this time, my mommies were going in there with me! Ruff ruff ruff! Mommy Daedae put the big brown thing on the floor and opened it. There were many things inside! I wanted to see what they were but Mommy Pani-ah put me into this very big white thing that looked like my food thing from the top before I could see anything properly. I was getting more and more excited so I ran round and round in the very big white thing. My mommies stood and looked at me for a while. They were laughing so I knew that they were happy. That made me happy too! Ruff ruff!

 

Mommy Daedae held me in her hands while Mommy Pani-ah moved the silver shiny thing on the wall. Then, water came falling down! Ruff! I like water! I tried to get out of Mommy Daedae’s hands. I wanted to play! Ruff! I used my paw to hit the water. Splash. Ruff! Splash. Ruff! Yay! The water was nice and warm. It was so comfortable. I wanted to play some more. The water kept falling from the silver shiny thing and soon, the water was as high as my chest. That’s when Mommy Pani-ah stopped the falling water.

 

Mommy Daedae had this round thing in her hand and she put it into the water. Then, she poured water on me with it. Ruff! Mommy Pani-ah took a soft thing and put it into the water also. Then she started to rub my face with it. Ruff! Up to this moment, I was enjoying myself. I liked the water and I liked the rubs. Hee hee!

 

Then came the weird part. Mommy Pani-ah took this long round thing and started pouring something on me. I didn’t like it so much. It was sticky! But Mommy Daedae started rubbing me all over with her hands so I didn’t mind it as much. She rubbed me everywhere! My back, under my belly, my legs, the top of my head and even my tail! Rub, rub, rub. I like the rubs.

 

I whined when Mommy Daedae stopped rubbing me. I wanted her to keep on rubbing me all over. Then, they poured water all over me again. They poured and rubbed and poured and rubbed. Suddenly, they stopped again. Mommy Daedae picked me up and put me on a soft, soft thing. She put the soft, soft thing over me and started rubbing again! They kept on rubbing me and it felt so comfortable that I almost fell asleep. Ruff!

 

It took very long and I was starting to feel bored. I wanted to play but Mommy Daedae was still holding me in her hands. I whined some more but it was no use. When they finally let me go after pulling a small brown thing through my fur, I was happier than ever. Ruff ruff ruff! I ran off at once to find my yellow-brown thing.

 

But that was not the end of my day with my mommies! I thought I could go to sleep happily that day but Mommy Daedae did something terrible to me just before sleeping time. Whine. What happened to me you ask? I’ll tell you after Mommy Daedae feeds me dinner. Ruff!

 

taeyeon_ss: 목욕했진져 (after a bath ginger)