GG’s day w/ TaeNy P1

Ruff! Ruff! (Ginger & TaeNy)

Hi! It’s me again. Lots of things happened today. It all started in the morning. I was sleeping when the big soft place suddenly moved. When I opened my eyes, I saw Mommy Pani-ah above me. Her hair was hanging over me and it looked like fun so I got up. But she wasn’t going to play with me. She moved over me and started shaking Mommy Daedae while saying, “Daedae, wake up.” When Mommy Pani-ah says that, Mommy Daedae will usually open her eyes and get up. But not today. Today, Mommy Daedae made a soft growling sound and to her side without opening her eyes.

 

After that, Mommy Pani-ah stopped talking to her. She got off the big soft place and walked away. That's when I decided to get up and stretch. Rrr! I stretched my hind legs then my front legs and yawned with my mouth wide open. Ruff! I felt good after that. I was ready to play.

 

Just then, Mommy Pani-ah came back with a pink thing in her hand. She walked to Mommy Daedae and put the pink thing under Mommy Daedae’s head thing.

 

“Ginger,” Mommy Pani-ah turned and looked at me.

 

“Ruff!” I answered. I’ve learnt how to answer to my name already. Hee!

 

Suddenly, her face became scary and she pointed at the pink thing. She said a few things to me and though I wasn’t sure what she meant, she looked scary so I wasn’t going anywhere near the pink thing. Then she rubbed my fur and said,” Bye bye Ginger.”

 

I wanted her to rub my fur a little longer but she stopped and rubbed her lips on Mommy Daedae’s face. Then, she walked away again and this time I knew that she wasn’t coming back for a long time. I’ve learnt that every time they say bye bye to me, they will go away for a long, long time.

 

I wanted Mommy Daedae to play with me so I her face. After her face for a while, she finally opened her eyes. Ruff! She smiled and picked me up. Then, she put me on top of her and rubbed me all over. Yay! I love it when my mommies rub me. After some time, she stopped and put me on the floor. I wanted more of the rubbing but I knew that I’d have to wait for the next time.

 

Mommy Daedae saw the pink thing under her head thing as she sat up and picked it up. She looked at it and smiled. After that, she looked very happy as she got off the big soft place and walked towards the water place. I like the water place so I followed her but she patted my and pointed in the other direction. I understood that she wasn’t going to play with me so I ran off to play with my yellow-brown thing.

 

While on the way to find my yellow-brown thing, I saw something else. It was the long green thing that Mommy Daedae held a lot. And it was on the floor! I was excited. I’ve always wanted to play with it. I stuck my paw into it curiously and a round thing rolled out. Ruff! The round thing rolls! I ran after it and caught it happily. Ruff ruff ruff! I pushed it with my paw and it rolled some more. Ruff ruff! This is so much fun!

 

I kept playing with the green round thing and was just about to pounce on it when I heard Mommy Daedae yelling, “NO!!! GINGER!!!”

 

She called my name so I looked up and saw that she was running towards me. Was something wrong? Why did she yell? She picked me up and carried me away from the green round thing. I whined because I wanted to play with it some more but she continued to walk away. She sat down on the long thing and put me down on the soft floor. I like the soft floor. It is very comfortable. I like to lie on it and sometimes, I fall asleep on it too.

 

She made me sit and started talking to me. I couldn’t really understand what she was saying but she sounded upset. I whined. That green round thing is such fun. Why can’t I play with it? Even now, I still don’t understand why. Anyway, I didn’t want Mommy Daedae to be upset so I figured that I shouldn’t play with that green round thing anymore. I’ll just play with my yellow-brown thing then.

 

Just then, I heard the sound of the door opening and knew that it must be Mommy Pani-ah so I ran to welcome her home. Ruff! She was holding a big brown thing but she put it down and bent to pick me up. She rubbed her lips on me and I liked it so I her face. Mommy Daedae came up to us and smiled. Mommy Pani-ah smiled too and they rubbed lips. Then, they started talking to each other but I couldn’t understand what they were saying.

 

Mommy Pani-ah pointed at the big brown thing she put on the floor and Mommy Daedae picked it up. What was in it? My mommies started walking with me still in Mommy Pani-ah’s arms. Where were we going? Ruff! Whatever it was, I hoped it’d be fun.

 

Yawn. There’s more to tell but I’m feeling sleepy now. I think I’ll tell you the rest of the story after sleeping. Hee hee! Gudnight! Ruff!

 

This shot was inspired by soshikeychain’s fanart of ginger, check it out. (: and also Taeyeon’s picture of Ginger with…(see if you can guess which picture it is after reading kekeke)