England

Why so serious?

'I haven't been sleeping well lately. I keep having this reaccuring dream, a strange dream. It changes often, but one thing remains the same. The rabbit. A white rabbit who has cold endless eyes, red markings on his face and a long red laced coat fastened with ornate wooden buttons. The whole attire looks rather regal, that is I haven't seen anything of it's sort before. A white bowe with long flowing tails hangs from his neck, he looks like he is from the 18th Century. strange indeed. The carraige hits a large stone on the long ago laid gravel road, causing the young boy to start, evidently knocking him from his thoughts. He looks out of the rain stained window and scoffs in disamusemant . 'Oh yes, I remember now. I have bigger things to deal with. My parents have sent me to England to attend the 'The white rabbit academy of fine academics for prestigious young men'. I bet its like everything else in England: boring and old. Not to mention it always rains here. I miss Seoul, with it's clean streets and it's nice weather. I also miss my dance studio and friends. Clearly my parents do not understand me, either that or they don't care. Nothing good could possibly come from me coming here'. He huffs and slouches on the carraige seat. 'I'm going to hate it here, it's going to be boring I just know it! On top of that, I'm the only new kid so it's going to be bloody awful to make friends...no ones likes the new kid. He sighs 'I'll never fit in, they will all be English and I will be the only Asian, just great. My nickname is going to be Chink or Chinky, fantastic'.

The carraige pulls up to an 18th Century looking Mansion Estate, the intimidating building appearing ever more menacing in the rain. The driver gets out and opens the boys door, holding an umberella out to shelter him from the downpour "We have arrived, Master Taemin". Taemin steps out, underneath the umberella,and looks up to inspect the fortress before him "well it isn't exactly Genie High but I guess its impressive". He nods towards his driver and proceeds to the front enterance, never once leaving the safety of the umberella. Once inside he takes a seat on a red velvet couch and waits whilst his driver leaves to announce his arrival to the headmaster "I shant be but a moment, young master". Once alone, Taemin looks around the reception. His eyes scan the vast room, roaming from one portait of a royal to the next, diverting them to the beautiful crystal chandelier. He slowly takes in the granduer of the place before walking his gaze up the grand staircase that fills the centre of the room. He savours the long rose wood banisters and the intricatly carved Ivy that stems it's way up their length.And last but not least he has just enough time to indulge in the deep red of the thick velvet carpet, covering the stairs head to toe before his driver appears once more with the headmaster. "Ah, Mr. Lee its a pleasure to have you as a student here! I hope the journey here wasn't too tiring, I am Mr. Huntington and I am the headmaster here" He holds out a large hand to Taemin, who stands gracefully and takes it with his delicate one and shakes it, his social grace never failing him "Its a pleasure to meet you Mr. Huntington, I'm honoured to be accepted to your academy, I hear it is the best in all of England".Taemin smiles as the headmaster eats his compliment up 'self engorged oaf', "Why Mr. Lee what a fine young man you are" the headmaster motions towards the stairs "shall we?". Taemin nods and they ascend the grand staircase, heading towards the V.I.P dorms where, as the son of a well asteblished family, Taemin's room resides.

Once they reach a richly decorated hallway, they travel it's length until they reach a huge pair of Ivory double doors, of wich are tangled in golden Ivy. Taemin smirks at the sight 'what is it with this place and Ivy?'. The headmaster opens the doors and steps aside, allowing Taemin to enter first. Once inside, he looks around viewing the splended decóre as if it were nothing new. The headmaster enters behind him, seemingly pleased with himself "Is this to your liking, Mr.Lee?" Taemin simply nods and saunters over to the four poster bed, draped in green velvet. "Your first lessons are tomorrow, so for tonight you may rest. Curfew is ten O'clock, I hope you sleep well. A member off staff will bring your things up" and with that the headmaster his heel and left the room, closing the doors behind him. Taemin sighed and looked around the large room "well this is...cosy" He turns and crawls onto the huge bed, it's expensive matresses perfectly balancing his weight "well at  Ieast I get to relax untill tomorrow. If I can sleep that is" With that said, his thoughts trail back to the mysterious white rabbit of his dreams "What does it want from me?" His brows furrow as he concentrates harder on the elusive ghost. After a while he sighs, checking the time '12:30'. "I guess I should turn in" After ridding himself of  his clothes he turns down the green velvet covers, which match the drapes, and curls up underneath them. He slowly closes his eyes and it isn't long untill the rabbit comes into view and Taemin succumbs to it's magic.

...Later that night, Taemins wakes in a start. The covers are a mess and he is gleaming with sweat. He looks around to find himself in his room at the acadamy, he lays his head back and sighs in relief. He lays there, his breathing laboured, "that was far too sureal" He shivers at the strenuos web of strange happenings that had entangled him. "Why can't that ghastly creature leave me alone? I haven't done anything wrong." Taemin stays staring uwards for quite some time, unwilling to enter the nightmare that awaits behind his eyelids. Why couldn't his dreams be normal? He thought about this until eventually his eyelids became heavy and he drifted off to an undesterbed sleep, unaware of the figure sat in the corner of his room, watching him...