The supposed enemy

Birthday in Forest
-Hae: I still like you.
 
Tae: What? You broke up with me and said we would be just friends, you saw how I was, and even then two days later you appeared already dating with Iu.
 
-Hae: I never dated the Iu, her leaving spreading false boatos.Você that was already being comforted by Daehyun.
 
Tae: He is my friend, and cares comig.Não tell me that jealous of him?
 
-Hae: of course No. I just ...
He approaches her and puts his arm around her waist, and holds his face. She tries to pull away, the more he holds firm, and looks into his eyes and kisses her, she tries to drop no more resist and returned the kiss. He gets so intense and for Hae says Kim Taeyeon admit, you're still completely in love with me. He gives a half smile.
Taeyeon laughs and whispers in his ear: Lee Donghae I feel absolutely nothing for you. She pushes him away and leaves andando.ele raises ee starts walking atraz it. Not far from there ...
 
-Minho: Why do not you set up your tent there with agent?
 
Kai: I do not know, I guess I should not be near Tiffany, I do not want to hurt her again.
 
-Minho: You can tell that she still likes you, I think you should ...
At that moment a huge hole Minho Kai, Kai kneels and asks: Are you okay?
 
-Minho: I can not get out more
 
Kai: I'll get help, there is.
 
-Minho: I have a choice?
 
Kai runs, more assimque departs where Minho this, and starts to laugh a laugh scary, he sits propped on a tree and says to himself: Oh Minho you really think we would be friends, I told you not to meddle in my way ...
_____________________________________________________________________________
      Oh sorry if this chapter was small, I'm uncreative '-'
                   Kai saw the supposed villain kkkk