A dangerous desire...

Birthday in Forest
Far ...
 
-Taemin: Do not you think that we are already too far?
 
-Sungmin: Really, let's go back
 
-Hae: Look up ahead, have a stream going swimming?
Minho looks at everyone and yells: Who is the last to arrive for Jonghyun!
 
-Jong: Hey, why do I?
 
All run off and jump in the water, and there are swimming, splashing each other, and drowning one pouco.Depois go out and sit some rocks
 
Tae: What miracle is this you not complained all the way Fany? Fany?
Everyone looks around for her
 
-Kyu: Ah that's what I was going to say! The Fany disappeared, for ages.
 
-Hae: And why did not you say so before?
 
-Kyu: Because nobody asked
 
-Jong: Let's go back, maybe she's still the tent
All voltão, only that they can not go fast mto
 
-Minho: You are really nerds, I'm in fente
 
-Taemin: Are you crazy? Walking alone in a forest!
 
Minho pretends not to hear and rushes. When he arrives, Fany gives her a hug and say, I'm glad you came back, already was getting scared, and bored because of it. She points pro Sandeul.Minho loose and she will greet Sandeul, they are talking and Fany his face sullen.
 
When Kai arrives and sees the Minho, the sinister smile and says: Minho Everything good?
 
Minho-Kai! Optimum and you?
 
Kai: I'm fine. Really needed help, let me in there, see if the place I chose to camp, it is good
 
-Minho: Okay, but he will stay here alone?
 
Kai: No, your friends are coming there.
Then they saem.Taemin arrives and asks: Fany, are you okay? Where are they going?
 
-Fany: I was bem.Minho help Kai.Onde are Tae and Donghae?
 
-Taemin: I do not know, Donghae said he wanted to see a place.
 
-Kyu: You Lost! Make trail is very cool, agent encountered a creek, swam, I drowned the Sungmin was very funny.
 
-Fany: It must have been really cool. More would be more fun if you had me giggle esperado.Eles
Far from there ...
 
Tae: We should have continued with eles.Afina what is this place so much he wants to see?
At that moment Donghae's turn around, grabs the belt and Tae kisses.
Tae pulls away and says: You enloqueceu?
 
-Hae: Mianhae. I needed to do this
 
Tae: Needed? Why?
...