for the road

Tonight I'm Falling Into You

 

GD's POV

ughh, my head hurts, i open my eyes and just see some girl on my chest. TV is on. It's morning. It's Kiko. Yes, yesterday i was with Kiko, me, what would you expected me to do after i saw Yongguk with my "girlfriend". . Tonight YG is having a party at the building, i bet chae is gonna bring yongguk so i'm bringing some girl with me just to see her reaction, if she doesn't reacts, i give up. 

, i'm so in love with that girl and she doesn't even ... get it. 

I pick up my shirt and i'm ready to leave when Kiko decides to ing talk

Kiko: Ji?

GD: no kiko i'm going now

Kiko: i thought we..made up last night? 

GD: look, i don't love you anymore, at least not like i used to. I just came to you because i needed to release some stress. It's not gonna happend again .. if things go well for me. 

Kiko: .. you jiyong

GD: yeah.. yeah.. bye kiko

I closed the door to her apartment and headed to my crib, gonna have a cold shower and get dressed for tonight. But before that...imma call some girl. 

GD: rigel? 

Rigel: yes? 

GD: are you free tonight? 

Rigel: Totally free ! 

GD: good. Would you mind coming to a party tonight? ~

 

Let's see if you like that .. chaerin-ah ~

 

Chaerin's POV 

 

Aigooo i'm nervous for tonight. I'm ready to go but Yongguk oppa is late.. did something happen to him? I decided to text him. 

From: chaebabe

To: Yongguk 

" Oppa where are you? I'm ready to go, did something happen? " 

 

1 New Message 

From: Yongguk

To: chaebabe

" Sorry babe, i'm so sorry but i can't make it there. Zelo asked me for help with..men problems. Sorry baby but enjoy your night <3 I'll make it worth that lonely night . " 

 

Oh.. 

From: chaebabe

To: Yongguk 

" It's okay oppa, i understand ! And you better make it worth .. <3 I'll miss you. Good luck with those..problems ;) " 

So..now i need to go to YG party alone. Great. 

I walked all my way from the dorm to YG building.. Music could be heard from outside..gosh...

I took the stairs instead of the elevator cause..i'm afraid of elevators. I know silly right? But i've been stuck 5 times. brrrr ~

As i walk into the main room i see everyone drinking, laughing, kissing, dancing.. party things .. and i looked away and somehow my eyes stopped at one corner..i saw Jiyong with one of his ex-girlfriends he told me about..Rigel. 

Did he get back with her? Kwon Jiyong..what are you doing? NO.Stop lee chae rin, you are with Yongguk. well..was yongguk only someone that you used to forget jiyong? aargh stupid rinnie in my head. Yongguk is a sweet guy, handsome, and i do share feelings for him okay. .. but...Jiyong is my forever love, i just...omg...i still love him of course..i .. i'm confused. I share feelings for him and yongguk at the same time. .. 

GD: Where's your boyfriend? 

CL: ? What boyfriend? 

GD: your yongguk oppa ? 

CL: he is my friend i already told you 

GD: friends go out on dates .. 

CL: omg.. where's YOUR girlfriend? 

GD: I'm standing right infront of her. 

CL: i thought rigel and you... 

GD: you thought we were back together? no.. i still love you 

CL: oh really? 

GD: i'm serious chae.. come with me .. 

He takes my hand and leads us to his studio. ~ 

CL: what do you want jiyong? 

GD: what happend to "Jingyo", what happend to "oppa" ? 

CL: i don't know where they went.. but they're not here. 

GD: chae..

CL: ji stop ing with me .. 

GD: are you dating him or not? 

CL: no. are you dating rigel? 

GD: no. 

CL: then why did you come with her? 

GD: to get some reaction out of you. 

CL: and are you happy with the reaction i had? 

GD: .. pretty happy. Chae.. 

He gets between me, puts his arms on my waist and pulls me closer to him. 

GD: My heart beats for you, chae you know you are the one.Are you mad at me? 

I nodd. 

GD: babe I know I made mistakes, I know I ed up, i know i've been distant from you, but you've been distant from me too baby girl. ~ But my heart beats for you baby I’mma go and scream it loud, but if you leave me it's something I can't control. 

Omg. He decided to continue 

GD: I'm sorry if everytime you said you loved me, I liked it, sorry if i  became obsessed with our ing.. Got that look in your eyes..you said you hoped the feeling’s real. I'm really tired of all the lies...one minute we fine, then we not...all I ever wanted was your happiness..my happiness..our hapinness..but right now let's get right down to it, let's handle this business...let's try one last time and for the road.

CL: oppa..i .. don't know what to say.. 

GD: just say you love me too ... 

CL: i'm... 

He sights... 

GD: i know..you're confused between Yongguk and me.. i'll give you time..not too much ok, just remember that i love you baby. I don't wanna lose you, you're the one i wanna end up marrying one day, you're the one i want my babies with. I love you..you're my everything ~

CL: i .. 

GD: ssssh , don't say anything..would you let oppa kiss you  ? I miss you sweet strawberry bubblegum lips on mine 

CL: yes. 

And he did. He kissed me. God. This man drives me crazy ~ I put my arms around his waist, he break the kiss and i hug him. 

That time i felt my phone vibrating . 

1 New Message 

From: Yongguk

To: chaebabe 

" Babe, i'm sorry for tonight, i hope you can forgive me. ~ I love you my baby-girl <3 My sunshine, i'll dream about you tonight, dream about me too, we'll get down on our dreams~ aigo y texts..i really want you babe.. I love you " 

GD: a text from Yongguk right? 

CL: yeah..i'm sorry oppa

GD: don't be. it's ok..can i take you home? 

CL: yes.. 

GD: then let's go. 

Oppa gave me a ride back home. I can tell you my head is a mess. OMG. Yongguk or Ji? I .. i don't know. damn ...who should i choose? 

GD: here we are. 

CL: thanks oppa .. 

GD: hey...no goodbye kiss? 

He pouts. Stoppppp ~ He's so cutee..omg..

And we kissed , this time our tongues were having the best time of their lives, it's like they were having .. lol ..tongue ~ Oppa feels nice. ~Aigoo i shouldn't be doing this..what about yongguk? . 

GD: take your time babe..i love you. 

CL: uh-hu .. goodnight oppa

GD: goodnight baby

Before he left he kissed my forehead.. 

He's the sweetest. my life. I'm between 2 handsome boys and i can't choose...

I got home and i was ready to fall asleep when my phone vibrated. 

1 New Message : 

From: Jingyo 

To: my baby girl <3 

" Baby, dream about me this night, and i'll dream about you <3 I love you so much...can we go out tomorrow baby girl? Pudongie .. oppa misses you..oppa misses your hair, your scent, your arms around me, oppa misses your eyes looking into mine, oppa misses your body, your curves, your ..oppa misses your .. we'll talk tomorrow <3 I love you " 

Aigooo naughty oppa. ~ I replied 

From: my baby girl <3

To: Jingyo 

" Naughty Oppa *.* Me too. I'll talk with you in the morning .. my G-BOB. I miss you "

I put down my phone and got ready to my dream land ~ Tomorrow it's gonna be crazy ~

 
----/// 
 
It's GD muahahahaha !! Thanks for reading and subscribing, enjoy reading !!! 
Tell me which one you want CL to end up with.