A Beast.

You Changed Me

~ Kai POV ~

I sat there in the court behind the desk with my lawyer standing beside me, I could've had my mother fight for me, but then again.. she's disppointed in me. So here stands my laywer, he's trying to prove that I'm not guilty and that I should get out with no charge. I sat there slightly nodding here and there, agreeing and disagreeing with the court's decision. BAM! BAM!

"Final decision has been made, Kim Jongin is sentenced not guilty, but to serve 2-3 years helping with community service and hospital in need, till his probation is up." The judge said as she slamed the gavel onto the desk.

"What?!" I looked at my lawyer as he sighed in defeat and turned to me.

"You're lucky he's not making you pay your fee, and you're not going to jail. You're going to be on probation. Which means, you cannot leave the state and you are to go home at a certian time. Plus, you are to do your community service by helping the hospital they assigned you too." I groaned and slumped in my seat as my laywer spoke to me.

The look on my mothers face when the police caught me reran through my head. She was no longer upset, she hasn't spoken to me. Upset isn't what I would call it. More like disappointed when she gave me one last chance to make things right, and I go messing things up. After we got out of the court, I was driven home by my new helper my mother hired for me. His name is Kyungsoo, but i call him by DO. I can practically say we're already close within a week. He's been giving me my schedule and driving me everywhere. He explains to me that I was banned from driving from my father, and that I wasn't trusted being alone by my mother. I groaned as I got home, walking up the steps, I opened the door and ignored everyone going straight to my room. *knock knock*

"Come in!" I shouted with a groan as I flopped onto my bed. DO stepped in with my schedule for tomorrow against his chest. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"It's your sche-"

"I know, my schedule for tomorrow." I said cutting DO off. He just nodded and looked at the piece of paper, reading  it off.

"Tomorrow you are to be ready by 7:30am, because it'll take us 30 minutes to reach the assigned hospital that you're going to be helping. Which means you are to wake up at 7am straight. You are assigned to help a girl named Jung Chohee till your probation ends. Plus, They will give you a tour around the hospital before you meet her. So everything has to be done before 9am. Cause that's when you are to meet her everyday. At the end of the day, You are to come home at 10pm. That's your limit, now.. would you like me to repeat everything again? or is everything clear?" DO said looking over at me. I sat up and nodded with a reponse.

"All clear."

- Next Day -

~ Chohee POV ~

I woke up quite early today, I heard that i was having a visitor, or more like helper. But to think about it.. i didnt really need a helper.. Though, i can do things on my own. Well, not really.. but i don't want others thinking that i am weak. But it wouldn't be so bad afterall right? I need someone new in my life. Maybe that person might be nice and might want to be my friend. I groaned from over thinking everything, and sat up just as a knock was heard on my door.

"Come in~" I cooed softly. Omma walked in and said

"Aren't you up early today? are you excited?" I smiled and nodded.

"Nae, omma~! I wonder if it's a guy or girl." Omma just chuckled and said

"I don't know yet, all i heard was that they'll be helping you for 2-3 years. So you miss, better behave too!" I nodded once again.

"Ehh! Omma~ What time is it! i need to shower and get ready!" She looked at her wrist watch and said

"It's 7:15am, you woke up too early, but if you'd like, i'll get the water running for you alright?" i nodded and smiled before getting up and stretched out my arms. I stood up feeling the cold floor against my bare foot. Chills ran through me and i shivered. I chuckled and gently and slowly took baby steps taking my time making sure i didnt go pass the bathroom. Omma left the towel onto the handle and the water was perfect. I bathed myself clean, the room soon was filled with green apple scent. Yum, my favorite. I dried myself from head to toe, putting on the two piece dress omma had laid out for me, and some heels. I've never really tried walking in heels. i barely went out, but omma says for me to look nice for today, so i did as told.

I sat at the edge of my bed waiting for omma to walk in and tell that the guess had came. I sat for what seems like hours, but it was just minutes. I heard footsteps drawing closer, then it stopped at my door. I can hear the door knob twist and creak as it opened. A sudden gush of wind blew past me, and i can smeel the scent of roses.

"Omma? is that you? why're you so quiet?" i said with a smile. slow footsteps drew closer and stopped beside me as i turned to face the unknown footsteps. suddenly.. the smiled faded off my face as the scent of roses lingered with a cologned i never smelt before. I lifted my hands and met the bouqet of roses. Feeling them being handed over, i lifted them up to my nose and smiled.

"Umm.. sorry to break the awkward silent, I'm your new helper. Kim Jongin, but you can call me Kai." his husky voice came out, with a thump in my heart. His voice was perfect. I stood up and held out my hand for a shake.

"I'm Jung Chohee, please call me Cho." He gently took my hand and softly shook it swiftly up and down. i smiled and patted the space beside me on my bed.

"Sit down please, i dont have any comfy seats in here yet, i will later on. i'm sorry if everything's a mess." He softly chuckled and sat beside me. i slightly blushed as my heart raced. he didn't seem as bad of a person. Then i suddenly remembered.

"Where's omma?" He stayed quiet for a bit, i suppose he was confused by my question.

"You mean the lady who takes care of you? she's your mom?" I softly giggled at his reaction. i shook my head and said

"Aniyo, she took me in and raised me like a daughter, she's like my second mother." He nodded, as i can tell with the bed's movements. I someow sense as if he was starring at me. i looked down at the bouqet and turned to him.

"By the way, thank you for the lovely flowers." i said while smelling them. He then said back

"No problem Miss Chohee." i giggled and slid my hair behind my hair.

~ Kai POV ~

I sat on her bed with her as she offered. Sitting beside her, i can see that she was beautiful. but she hid everything behind her hair. i stared for who knows how long, the whole time that i've met her, i wanted to move that piece of hair behind her hair to show more of her face. but thank god she did that, it revealed so much details. I've been here for almost 30 minutes. Though, i didn't even know what about her was special, was she hurt somewhere or what? i then cleared my throat and looked at her asking politely.

"Umm, Miss Chohee.. If you didn't mind, i was wondering if i can ask you.. what was the problem of you being here?" I tried to sound not as offenssive as i can. She then smiled.. her smile.. Yes, especially the breath taking kind. my heart simply thumped everytime she smiled.  

"Oh.. Well, as you can see.. i can't see you." She simply said it as it was no problem. i furrowed my eyebrows and said

"Wait.. what do you mean? you can't see me.. as in you're blind?" She nodded with a soft smile. I felt like i somehow asked her wrongly, so to lighten her mood. i used my lame practical jokes.

"Well, thank god you can't. I'm a hideous beast." She laughed.. wow, her laughter was like angels singing. i then blinked and shook my head. what was wrong with me? i just simply met her? I placed my hand onto my chest to stop my heart from beating any louder. Then she suddenly lifted her hand and said

"May i touch your face?" I blinked and looked at her.

"O-of course you can" I smiled, as she lifted her hands softly touching my chin. She slowly caressed my cheek up to my eyes as i closed my eyes. she slowly ran her fingers down my nose and she stopped at my lips. I opened my eyes and a smile appeared on her face.

"Kai-si.. You're not hideous like a beast, you're handsome." I felt my face heat up and cleared my throat, with that i loosened my tie, it somehow became very hot. I stared at the smile on her face. Though my heart is.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Author's Note ~

Sorry that i took soo long to update, i'm ya know.. pretty lazy. xD
But this time, i'll try to do better and not let you guys down.
Honestly.. i think this chapter was boring. 3 Sorry my little bubbles.