Disappointment.

You Changed Me

Listen to this while reading: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_85_cb4Ozw

 

~ Kai POV ~

I woke up head aching and with the sun's light burning my eyes, i groaned as i sat up rubbing my eyes. I looked around the unfamiliar room and down at myself finding me under the blanket. I sighed heavily looking to my left seeing the unknown girl laying beside me still asleep. I ruffled my hair as i got out the bed quietly not trying to wake her up. I placed on my clothes and picked up the used tying it before tossing it away in the trash. Looking around to see if i had forgotten anything, I went to her purse and into her wallet taking out the rest of her change. I smirked and grabbed her phone going through her contacts and deleting my number out, making sure she didnt wake up. I made sure I placed everything back to where it was and left the place. Turning on my phone as i was out on the streets walking, i tried to contact my parents to see where they were. No luck of anyone answering their phones. As i walked down the streets, I pulled out a cigarette and lit it up, inhaling the smoke into my lungs and slowly exhaling it back out. I walked down the dirty busy streets as everyone minded their own business. I tend to wonder what this whorld would be like without me. I inhaled my cigarette again, maybe life would'nt even be different. Blowing out the smoke, i my hair back from my forehead releasing stress. After a few inhales from my cigarette, i threw it onto the ground stepping on it to die. I finally got home, standing outside of my house and sighed. Opening the door, I see the maids cleaning the house, and preparing meals.

"Welcome back Mr. Kim" One of the maids greeted me. I smiled in return and gently bowed, No worries. The maids arent the y young type. Apparently, my father would know how to ruin my life with old bossy ones. I looked around the room then back at the maid

"Where are my parents? They're not answering their phones." I asked her. She then said

"They're still at work, maybe they're in a meeting or so" I nodded

"Do you know when they're coming back?" I asked again, She noded and said

"Your parents are coming back 10pm sir." I sighed with a nod, and left up to my room.

I sat on the couch after a long day of doing nothing, i looked at my watch. It was 7:37pm, wow time went by pretty fast. It was time for me to go out for a late walk, maybe then i can find myself some people to sell stuff too, or just have my fun. Going up to my room, i placed on a black v-neck showing my collar bone, a dark gray leather jacket, black slimmed jeans, my black shoes, and my red beanie. I looked at the mirror and smirked. Not so bad.

As i got out of the house, I took out my phone and called a few friends for a hangout or so. I soon met them at a house party. My Hyungs, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, DO, and lastly Suho, we were always a group. We hung out there for the night, drinking, smoking, and flirting with some fine looking chicks. Chanyeol was on the stairs talking to some girl, Baekhyun, DO, and Sehun were drinking standing by themselves, and Suho hyung was making out with a chick who he just met. I thought, maybe I can find myself a lady tonight and smash her, but nah. Finishing my beer and taking my last shot, i was done drinking for tonight. I knew my limits, so i had to stop. I walked over to Baekhyun and the two others, telling them that i had to be home before my parents were home. It was alrighty 9:48pm. I knew I might not make it, but might as well try right? On my way home, I met with some people, selling drugs, goods, and whatsoever to make my money.

I was on my last visit, and stopped infront of the market, about 3 blocks away from my house. i stood there and finally the person arrived. He came out of the car and asked

"You Kai?" I nodded and said

"Yup, got the money?" He nodded

"What kind do you have?" He asked and I raised an eyebrow.

"Depends, i have purple, green, and blue dreams." He nodded asking

"I'll get purple then, 20." I opened my jacket, and took out a small zipped bag and said

"Here's your purple, and my money?" i held the bag close to me and the guy reached into his pockets. Pulling out a badge, instead of money, and my eyes widen.

"FBI, Put your hands in the air! and put the bag on the ground." I dropped the bag onto the ground, and raised my hands in the air.

"Now turn around with your hands up." I sighed and slowly turned around, but instead of standing.. i ran.

I was so close.. about a block away from home, i kept running. i knew the cop was behind me not stopping. Damn, I thought I lost him back then. Then suddenly I felt my body pushed and shoved to the ground as my arms went behind my back. He handcuffed me and pulled my up, standing. I furrowed my eyebrows not believing this. As a car slowly drove pass me and the cop, i lifted up my head to see my mother's face on the passenger side of the car. Our eyes met and i could feel the disappointment in my mother's eyes.


 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Author's Note ~

Sorry that i failed you guys. I didnt mean too. UGH. Bad Author-nim.
*facepalms*
I just wanted to show you Kai's story after hers. You know?
I'll do well, please subscribe and comment... COMMENT~ <3