After the Big Win

Introducing My Famous Parents - Backstage

Every day yeah yeah yeah yeah

Every day yeah yeah yeah yeah

The crowd (specifically fangirls) were going wild, ready for B1A4’s entrance.

And there they were.

Standing with their outstanding costumes the cordi-noona’s had put together and bright smiles lightening up the room. They took position of their stances and one particular boy kept his eye out searching the crowd of swarming fans. He smiled thinking, So far so good.”   

 Ya neo ttokbaro malhae eodiya

He took a knowing glance to the rest of the members (aside from Baro currently rapping) and smiled widely, “We’re going to win!” They thought chorusing all together.

Eodinde (jibiji~) jigeum eodinde

Jakku watda gatda mworaneun geoya

Isanghae jeongmal isanghae

Oneulttara neoui moksoriga tteollineun geo moreuni

He sung alongside with members; waiting for his turn.

Imman yeolmyeon neoneun maeil geojitmal

Nunman tteumyeon neoneun maeil geojitmal

Teumman namyeon neoneun maeil geojitmal

With the awkward big foot choreography re-enactment (well that’s what Sandeul thought) he almost laughed it off during the performance. In return he earned a small glare from his manager backstage. He chuckled nervous and quietly to himself knowing he would be scolded if they put on a bad performance. So being professional he put on a smile as if nothing happened.

Ije naneun arasseo

Geureol jul arasseo

Finally it was his turn to sing. He grinned widely staring ahead at the entire screaming crowd.

 Ige museun iriya ireoke joheun nare

Ige museun iriya ireoke joheun nare

You! Baby I want you beautiful love (hey)

Wassup wassup tell me tell me wassup!

♫♔♥ // ♫♔♥ // ♫♔♥

Today’s winners are…B1A4! With their song ‘What’s Going On?’ Congratulations!

It almost seemed like a dream to the five boys and half of them crying from happiness. It was truly a moment to be proud of; the leader and eldest member gave short speeches alongside with the rest of the three members. When camera’s stopped rolling all different girl groups and boy groups said their best wishes to the rookie group in addition to the MBC Music Core MC’s and PD’s. After everyone had left the stage the five boys stood also yelling their appreciation of BANA’s and other fans who had still cheered them on nonetheless.

Their manager came up to the five members with a pleasing smile, “Good job boys! I’m very proud of you! I’ll treat you tonight for your hard work. You earned it.” And with that the man left. The boys jumped with glee but were interrupted by their manager popping back once more, “We’ll go as soon as you guys change into your regular clothing. I still have to speak with some people so take all the time you need. But not too long. You guys still have schedules tomorrow remember that! I’ll be leaving first then.” The five boys respectfully bowed 90 degree angle, “Thank you hyung-nim!” They harmonised together. The man nodded his head in acknowledgement and left once again.

“Wow! This is amazing!” Gongchan chirped happily hands clapping in a cute manner.

“I still can’t believe we really did it?! Beating other groups…wow. Just awesome!” Baro commented feeling hyped up. Both Jinyoung and CNU agreed nodding their heads.

“On top of that…we get free food tonight!!!” Sandeul screamed fist pumping in the air earning him once again glares from the Music Core staff members (and he could’ve sworn he saw his manger came back  giving him that same glare during their performance) it gave him chills up his spine and he nodded his head in an apologetic way. Everyone resumed back to their original work. “Let’s go back to the change rooms. The sooner we leave the sooner we can fill up our empty stomachs!” Jinyoung concluded with a soft smile and the rest bobbed their head in agreement. “Oh my! My Deullie was just amazing today!”

They all heard the quite high-pitch voice scream in delight.

All five heads turned at the noise coming behind them seeing two shadow figurines approaching, and all were wondering. But not Sandeul. He could recognize those shadows anywhere and started to panic. The sudden remembrance of introducing the members to his parents made him break into cold sweat. He heard a small sound of shuffling beside just to see Baro with eyes knitted in confusion, “Are those people allowed to be here backstage?”

This only made Sandeul worry more; with a shaky voice he replied, “W-well- Who cares! Haha! I mean let’s just hurry up and leave so we can eat…I’m sooo hungry~” He felt a small breeze pass him seeing CNU walk towards the figures and by instinct, Sandeul grabbed onto the elder’s arm with a nervous laugh, “Let’s just go back!” CNU in returned frowned and replied, “But we should go check-” “I think it’s alright CNU hyung…I mean the staff will take care of the problem. Let’s leave it in their hands.” Sandeul mentally thanked the makane’s innocent aloud remark and let out a sigh of relief seeing CNU also retreating back. All four were walking and Sandeul behind them looking back seeing the shadow figures arguing, and mentally, once again, thanked the staff for showing up at the point leading them out the door.

“Right…so far so good.”

 ♫♔♥ // ♫♔♥ // ♫♔♥

It didn’t take long but Jinyoung, Gongchan, and CNU were left in the changing room with the cordi-noonas. Sandeul and Baro hung around inside the room playing on their phones. When Sandeul was about to put his phone away he felt a small vibration repeating twice. It was a text message he received. Unlocking his phone he clicked the text message app and looking at the incoming message. He froze. Feeling pale and all.

Baro who was beside him eyed him weirdly and waved his hand in front of the close member and asked, “You okay Deul? You seem out of it?” He was about to take a small peak at the phone but Sandeul quickly retreated it back and laughed it off, “I-I’m fine! I’m fine! Don’t worry about a thing!” Baro wanted to continue to question but thought it was best just to give it up. He sighed and slumped his back onto the black leather couch, “Suit yourself.”

Sandeul blushed and smiled thanking the rapper who was ever so nice today, unlike any other day. He admitted he did have a small crush on the colourful haired rapper but never would he tell it to anyone…well with the exception of his parents. As a matter of fact, he first laid eyes on the boy since they entered a group altogether. Sure those times were tough. Especially when it came to getting that cold outside character out of the rapper but he managed to do so. That was all thanks to his parent’s encouragement. He wondered if he ever should introduce them to the members.

After all they did help him with most of his life problems.

Just…when? He needed to plan out and get the timing right – when the members wouldn’t freak out.

He sighed ignoring the thought and instead decided to read the text message once more…

 

--

From: Cutie Bunny Umma

To: My Cutie Son

Subject: Congratulations to you my dear son~! ^^

 

OMONA!!! AIGOO~!!! NJFNKLFNSDGNFSIDJKGNLKSDG

Deullie-ah! You did such an amazing performance today! You make umma proud! :’D
 Your appa is here too and he is just as proud as I am~ ^_^ We tried going backstage to greet the rest of your cute group but the staff blocked us from entering! >.< Don’t worry Deullie~ Your umma has a plan to get in! >:D Of course they cannot say no to Le- Oh! Ahhh! NOOO!!!

Stupid security guards! -___-

I’ll find a way somehow! EVEN IF IT KILLS ME!  ب_ب

Oh. By the way how’s your little ‘lover’ doing? ;)

--

 

Sandeul could only blush furiously at the last part (he misread it when Baro was going to take a peak) and muttered under his breath, “Stupid umma…you’re embarrassing me!” He felt the presence of someone staring and turned his head seeing Baro just inches away from him reading his text message. Even Sandeul didn’t realize it. His heart just thumped crazily and his neck and the tip of his ears felt all red. “T-too close!”

Baro finally looked up not noticing the close distance between each other and asked, “So who’s this lover of yours?” Sandeul couldn’t even speak and started to stutter nonsense, “It’s n-no one r-really! My u-umma is just c-crazy! HAHA!” Baro just nodded dumbfounded leaning back into the couch letting Sandeul breathe easy. “Shouldn’t you help your parents? They wanted to greet us after all.”

“Aish.” Sandeul cursed, he was thinking diabolically how to get back at his mother.

He felt the vibration from the handheld phone once again making Baro raise an eyebrow, “You gonna get that?” Sandeul snapped out of his daze and just nodded fumbling with the phone and heard a small snicker from the rapper – and this just made him feel more embarrassed. Opening the new text message…

 

--

From: Your Friggin Awesome Appa

To: My Talented Boy

Subject: Save me from your umma ._____.

 

Yah! You better help me find a way to calm your umma’s down. Aish~ He’s going ballistic on the body guards and acting as if he was king of Narnia. It’s ridiculous. -____-

I would faceplam myself right now but your umma keeps glaring at me for not helping. Anyways enough of this rambling – congratulations Deullie! :D You inherited my amazing vocals from me. I’m so proud! ^^ For Shisus sake! Your mother keeps nagging to those security guards, although…it is quite amusing! xD Anyways I’m still thinking I should’ve just stayed home and play my games instead of standing here and wait-

NJKDSNGSGJKNAHA

YAH! WHAT KIND OF A SON ARE YOU! YOU BETTER TELL THESE SECURITY GUARDS WE CAME HERE JUST TO SEE YOU!!! DX AND YOU DIDN’T TEXT ME BACK ABOUT YOUR LOVER!!! NOMWANGKLASDG

Sorry Deullie that was your mother he grabbed my phone and texted you that -.-

Hurry and save me Sandeul! D:

--

 

Sandeul wanted to laugh out loud but decided not to since Baro was still seated beside him. He cleared his throat and put away his phone instead of replying back to the two wild pair of parents and just sat down boredly almost wanting to fall asleep. His head kept nodding on and off and his eyes forcibly opening. Without notice he felt his head lean on something soft. Drowsily he opened his eyes almost having another heart attack seeing Baro up-close, smirking, “Aww is little is BunnyDeul tired~?” He blushed beat red replying awkwardly, “N-no! Of course not!”

“Sure~ sure~” Baro continued to tease Sandeul could only pout. The rapper looked back at the cute little duck and chuckled, “You can sleep on me. It’s alright. I’ll wake you up when the members are done.” It surprised Sandeul how seriously nice Baro was being today he just grinned feeling warmth around his chest, “Okay.”

Like that the main vocalist slept with ease and Baro staring at him in bliss. He was leaning forward taking a closer look at the elder and saw his best friend pursing out his lips and this made Baro feel all tingly inside. Just as he was about to move closer the sudden knock on the door woke him up from his daze. He blushed feverishly now recognizing what he was about to do, “C-come in.” He called out seeing everyone in the room was quite busy with their own work. One man appeared; just his head popping in with a nervous smile he asked, “I’m very sorry to disturb, but there are some people here requesting to meet your band.” “May I ask who these people might be?” Baro jolted as soon as Sandeul shot up from his arm, “Tell them to leave right away! Send them a message that we apologize greatly, but we also need to leave early, please?” The man nodded unsurely and closed the door.

Baro eyed Sandeul quizzically, “Why did you say that?”

The vocalist only shrugged avoiding eye contact, “That’s because we’re going out to eat, no?”

Almost sounding like a demand Baro just shrugged, “NGJADIGNIDAN WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! STUPID SECURITY GUARDS! MY BABY IS IN THERE WAITING FOR ME! HOW DARE YOU SHOVE ME LIKE I’M NO ONE IMPORTANT!!! WHY I OUGHTA KICK YOUR IF YOU DON’T MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!!!” The two were startled at the loud screaming and banging behind the wooden door; it followed along with the rest of members asking the both of them the same question. “Who’s that?” The leader asked obviously confused.

“It sounds like a monster!” Gongchan squeaked. CNU stood his ground putting that serious expression he had put on a while ago. Seeming like déjà vu all over again Sandeul laughed awkwardly, “CNU hyung don’t worry. You know how obsessive fans are let’s just go-” It was just then the door kicked open. Everyone stood in complete shock; including the about-to-pass-out Sandeul. “Holy. Crap.” The duck member muttered seeing the surprised look on the rest of the member’s faces. “H-hey isn’t that-” “NO TIME BARO! WE’LL BE LEAVING NOW! THANK YOU FOR THE HARDWORK TODAY EVERYONE!!!” Grabbing everyone’s hands and yanked them out the door passing the raged man who in fact was his umma and not too far behind his appa. “Why the hell did this have to happen?!” He mumbled once more.

He ran somewhere still within the building to who-knows-where?

  ♫♔♥ // ♫♔♥ // ♫♔♥

“Sandeu-”

“NOPE! NOT HERE! LET’S GO HIDE OVER THERE!”

“Wait Sandeul-”

“DAMN! THOSE FANS WON’T LEAVE US ALONE!!!”

“YAH! IDIOT DEUL!!!”

Sandeul finally stopped in his tracks listening to the enraged leader as well as the following members, “What is it?” He asked innocently and eyes battering as if nothing happened. Baro walked up almost wanting to choke the mindless vocalist for dragging them everywhere he finalized, “What’s up? Why are you acting so suspicious today?” Seeing all four heads inching closer, Sandeul was having a mental breakdown. “U-uh well…that’s because-” “No excuses! We want the truth! Let’s start with those ‘so-called fans.’ I’m sure you must be very familiar with them Sandeul?” Jinyoung asked hearing the term for the last twenty minutes, “Yeah! And why do you keep avoiding those people that CNU hyung is always trying to figure out? Remember Deullie hyung? Those people earlier?” The makane pitched in making Sandeul feel even guiltier yet scared to say anything else. He could see the glares and agreeing nods (CNU specifically) and sighed. Was it time? It’s not like he could’ve hidden this secret throughout his life. “I-I guess…I’ll tell you why I’ve been acting strange earlier. But please, if I do, don’t judge me so strangely alright?” He asked worried but it slowly eased seeing the member’s happy smile. “Why would we ever do that Sandeul? We love you like a brother. We won’t judge you harshly even if it may be the most bizarre thing in the world.” Baro replied to the earlier question which, admittedly, hurt Sandeul knowing he was only a ‘brother’ to Baro.

Nonetheless he smiled forcibly, “Alright let me just ask those security guards to let them through. Just stay here and wait. I’ll bring them here to you.” Then like that the boy disappeared and the rest of the B1A4 member’s stood quietly glancing each other waiting for what was about to come. It was then they heard a couple of footsteps approaching.

They finally saw those ‘obsessive fans’ and widened their mouth in shock, “Guys…these are…my parents. Ehehe…” Sandeul said presenting the two figures standing in front of them with a nervous churning in his stomach seeing the member’s reaction. “B-but those people are-”

 ♫♔♥ // ♫♔♥ // ♫♔♥

“Hello~”

The shorter man jumped happily and hands clapping, “Aww such an adorable group Deullie~ Aish~ Why did you take so long to let us in! I swear I was going to beat you up as soon as we got home but you’re lucky this time. Next time I won’t go easy on you, remember that Lee Jung Hwan!” Sandeul animatedly sweatdropped apologizing, “Okay umma. I won’t do it again.”

The taller male who rubbed his hair lazily eyed his son, “Thanks Sandeul. Thought I was going to die of your umma’s  damn screaming.” He yelped when the shorter man stepped onto his foot. “Ouch! THE HELL!” The taller man scowled, “Manners~” The smaller male replied putting on a strained smile. The other man could only sigh, “Really wish I was at home playing Starcraft or something…”

THUD

Another step on the foot,“You little brat!”

“UMMA! APPA! You’re scaring my friends…” Sandeul interrupted knowing what would happen next if he hadn’t stopped them earlier. The rest of the group could only leave their mouth agape as they had previously done before. The two parents acknowledged the presence of being gawked at and awkwardly separated, “Sorry Deullie. So, please~ introduce them to us!” His umma yelled happily once again only leaving the taller man to scoff in annoyance.

Sandeul obliged and nodded. “So guys these are my parents-”

“YOUR PARENTS ARE LEE SUNGMIN AND CHO KYUHYUN?!?!”

They yelled in unison scaring Sandeul and caused him to even tumble back a little. With a shaky nod he felt himself being glomped on by questions within seconds...

“Why haven’t told us before?!”

 “Are you serious?! Sungmin hyung and Kyuhyun hyung?!”

“B-but how is this even possible?!”

 “You really are- Just can’t!”

“Deullie hyung you should’ve said something earlier~!”

“Whhhy~?!”

“YAH! You guys – Aish! Calm down. I’ll explain…” The group members only sighed and waited for the explanations and questions to be answered (except for CNU who was literally flipping tables at the moment). Twenty minutes passed since they all took a seat back in the resting room Sandeul seated beside his mother with a stressful crease on his forehead. After some time of waiting (and flipping tables) they waited patiently not wanting to stress out the main vocalist stuck in his deep thoughts. Although they couldn’t stay put for any longer.

“Okay. Please explain Lee Jung Hwan …if that is your real name?” The leader said in all-seriousness and in reply, Sandeul could only roll his eyes, “Course it is hyung. I don’t lie about my name! What is this?! You’re judging me before I could even explain anything!” Jinyoung hung his head with shame and nodded feeling quite guilty for jumping to a strange conclusion.

“Sorry. Go ahead then.”

The duck only huffed; pouting. A character trait he had gotten from Sungmin, “Ugh. Sometimes I can’t believe you guys! I can’t believe you would all turn your backs on me like that!” He shouted making the members bow their heads in humiliation, another character trait he had gotten from Kyuhyun; being sharp and snarky. Now it was visible to them that Sandeul could indeed be the son of the famous Super Junior couple knowing about their image and all. It seemed likely. “Anyways…” Another ten minutes passed of awkward and uncomfortable explaining some were even red faced after the whole explanation.

“Oh- Ehrm…as awkward as that was. Some parts shouldn’t have been mentioned,” Jingyoung emphasised taking a knowing glance from vocalist to the horrified makane. Sandeul laughed stupidly rubbing the nape of his neck, “Sorry…didn’t mean to say such weird things. With all honesty.”

A sudden clap brought their attention as they looked at the elder Super Junior member, he showed a mischievous smile. “I’m glad that we’ve gotten that straighten out, but Deullie aren’t you forgetting something? Like introducing us to your lovely members?”

“Oh! Haha almost forgot…”

He straightened his back coughing lightly for knowing attention, and as he was about to start they heard a loud snore beside the agyeo king. All turned their heads at the sleeping figure whose mouth was wide open; drool leaking out the corner of his mouth. Sungmin could see the flashes of disgust and cringes of his son’s friends and face-palmed himself mentally.

“My God Cho Kyuhyun!” As a martial artist, he lifted his elbow and quickly jabbed the side of his lover who jumped out of shock. Kyuhyun instantly put his hand on the jabbed side clenching the pain with his palms to ease the pain, “AISH! YAH!”

“DON’T YOU YAH ME! DID YOU FALL ASLEEP DURING THE TALK?”

“Erhm…I am obliged to answer that question?”  

The sheepish grin on Kyuhyun’s face made Sungmin boil in anger making him grabbed the younger’s hair with full force. “Don’t test me Kyu. I’m the hyung here you better answer to what I tell you.” The elder hissed gripping harder onto the brown shaggy hair.

“O-ow! Min that really hurts!” Kyuhyun whimpered at his violent boyfriend.

“You didn’t answer my question?”

“OW! Okay! Okay! Yes I fell asleep Sungmin! OUCH!!!”

“You didn’t formalities you evil idiot!”

“H-hyung! Sungmin hyung! Aish! Stop, it hurts!”

With a strained smile he let go of his lover’s hair and patted his cheeks lovingly, “Who’s a good boy now?” Kyuhyun could only keep himself at certain distance away from his ever-so sweet boyfriend with a feared look in his eyes.

The B1A4 member’s had a terrified expression plastered on their faces as they took a long, hard stare at the son of the scary couple. “Your parents are really scary.” Baro pointed out bluntly the boy in return nodded. “Yeah…it’s hard living with them.”

♫♔♥ // ♫♔♥ // ♫♔♥

“Let’s start from the oldest…” Sandeul started off mentally sighing – thank God the elder stopped flipping tables; they honestly had no idea the eldest had flipping table issues.

“Note to self: Take CNU hyung to the hospital for his weird disease.”

With that thought he pointed at the older boy with long, shoulder-length hair and hair tied up in a pony tail. “This is CNU hyung also known as Shin Dong Woo. Go ahead hyung.” He nodded signalling the other to introduce himself properly. The tall boy stood up bowing 90 degrees with a gentle smile, “Hello. I’m CNU. My position in the group is a vocalist and rapper. I’m part of the 91-liner born on June 16 and my blood type is A.” Sungmin commented out loud, “Aw such a polite boy~ Deullie you should be more like him!” Sandeul groaned annoyed knowing that the motherly scolding instincts would kick in soon.

Kyuhyun  smiled at the boy, “I like him. A unique one.”                                                                   

CNU blushed rubbing the back of his nape shyly, “T-thank you…”

“Okay! Next is our most adorable makane~” The main vocalist paused pointing at the cutely waving makane and smiled, “This is Gongchan. His full name Gong Chan Shik.”

The youngest amongst everyone stood up following the same procedure as CNU; his eye smile exploding ageyo, “Hello! My name is Gongchan. In the group I am positioned as the vocalist. I am part of the 93-line and my birthday on August 14. My blood type is also A!”

Sungmin squealed running up to the boy literally squeezing his cheeks, he started to gush grinning brightly, “AWW! YOU ARE SOOO CUTE~!!! CAN I HAVE YOU AS MY SON? I WILL DISOWN SANDEULLIE FOR YOU~” “YAH! UMMA!” Sandeul started to pout which made the mother scoff in annoyance and immediately went back to cooing the boy who had laughed in pain. “Hey! Minnie~ You said I was most the adorable makane!” Kyuhyun whined following the suit of his son; pouting. This caused the elder to retort sarcastically.

“Grow some balls Cho!”

Feeling quite offended, Kyuhyun puffed out his cheeks and started walking over to the tantrum boy slinging an arm over his shoulder. “CNU right?” The boy nodded back timidly staring at the elder boy with confusion. He started to freak out seeing the infamous smirk on Super Junior’s makane, “Let’s go flip some tables!”

All stared at the two weirdly compatible couple with blank faces.

“Okay then…uhm. Next is our beloved leader Jung Jin Young!”

“Hello, pleased to meet you all. As Sandeul said my name is Jinyoung. I’m the leader of group as well as another vocalist. I’m in the 91-liner born on November 18. Haha and just to clarify I’m also a blood A type!” He joked lamely making Sungmin smile in delight.

“I’m sure you’re a responsible leader. Please take good care of my Deullie, neh?”

Jinyoung grinned bowing 90 degrees once again, “Of course Sungmin hyung!”

He gently patted the boy’s back with a reassuring smile, “Good I trust you…now. Is there anyone else that needs to be introduced Sandeul?” His son could only blush bright red with his eyes twitching slightly. “One more…” He trailed off looking at the boy seat comfortably on the seat with the cold charisma shown off making Sungmin tug into a small smile.

“Ahh~ Is he the one? The one you have a crush on Deullie~?”

 Sandeul felt himself freeze up. He slowly looked at the rapper who locked eyes with his with a surprised look, “I DON’T APPROVE OF THIS!!!” Kyuhyun yelled across the room stopping his actions by flipping tables. Sandeul felt his cheeks redden more (if possible) and dashed out the room with unknown tears in his eyes.

Baro stood up instantly seeing the duck flapping away embarrassed. “Go.” He turned to see Sungmin still smiling. “W-what do you mean?” The rapper stuttered out and can’t help back feel feared seeing Kyuhyun glare at him from the back of Sungmin’s head. “Baro you should know my son is very shy about his feelings. He has always told me and Kyuhyun about someone he’s always loved, and that happen to be you.”  

“Me?”

Baro only felt blank hearing this new information. He held onto his head with his palm as if having a migraine – it was all too sudden. He wasn’t sure if he felt the same way as Sandeul, but he started to think back on the earlier situation and started to blush. Maybe…just maybe.   

“Okay I’ll go!” With new profound confidence he grinned widely dashing out the door trailing after the main vocalist only to be held back by a dark aura. He shook slightly feeling a cold shiver run down his spine seeing who stopped him. And of course it was Cho Kyuhyun. The evil makane of all Korean boy groups. “Now now now~ Baro-sshi~ I don’t think you want to get on my bad side now, do you?” Kyuhyun mocked teasingly making Baro shake his head. He smirked evilly before chucking darkly, “My dear son is very precious to me~ I swear on God’s word if you make him cry. I’ll rip your limbs-”

SMACK

“Oh shut up Kyuhyun! Sorry my husband is unusually annoying sometimes. Go ahead Baro I’m cheering you on! Fighting!” Sungmin cheered tugging once again on the mop of brown hair. In return the rapper grinned and left out the door. “Now what was about Cho Kyuhyun?” Sungmin hissed heaving his husband’s hair who in fact was crying in pain.

“Excuse me Sungmin hyung…”

“What is it Gongchannie~?”

The B1A4 makane could only animatedly sweatdrop at the older man’s glistening eyes. The other two members could only watch in awe seeing Kyuhyun groan in pain because of his lover’s abnormal strength, “Did you by any chance know all our names or anything before we were introduced by Sandeul hyung?” Sungmin suddenly let go of the latter’s hair (and Kyuhyun now sulking in a corner asking himself what he did wrong with CNU and Jinyoung comforting him) and clasped onto the younger’s hand with determination in his eyes.

“Of course I did Gongchannie! You have quite perceptive eyes!” Gongchan only laughed nervously replying back, “I’m not sure if I should be taking that as a compliment…” Sungmin gasped dramatically yelling back in happiness, “YOU SHOULD! YOU SHOULD! MY~ YOU’RE JUST SO ADORABLE I WANT TO STUFF YOU IN MY POCKET AND EAT YOU UP!”

“Erhm…thank you?” The strained smile on Gongchan’s face only showed he was either really freaked out about Sandeul’s umma or the fact that his appa was flipping tables with his CNU hyung once again (in addition to Jinyoung who unknowingly joined their little ‘flipping tables’ posse?) He was shaken out of the thought seeing Sungmin smile quite deviously.

“Actually…I researched about your group and found some interesting facts~ Oh! I almost forgot! I need you all to come with me…I have something I want to show you~”

The three members had imaginative question marks on the top of their heads but all flinched hearing the evil makane’s loud protests, “I STILL DON’T APPROVE OF THIS BARO KID!!!”

SMACK

“SHUT UP CHO KYUHYUN!!!”

♫♔♥ // ♫♔♥ // ♫♔♥

Sandeul kept running until he was out the building and stopped finding it hard to breathe. He bent down on his knees dejectedly panting heavily, “How embarrassing…” He muttered under his breath. He sighed and sat on the concrete floor wiping his face but froze feeling the stream of hot tears. He was shocked to see and couldn’t utter a word…was he crying?

He never cries. He’s the son of Cho Kyuhyun and Lee Sungmin for God sake. It’s so rare for him to see the two parent’s cry so why should he? He thought it had been a trademark in the family to be manly and strong to fight off tears…seems like this wasn’t the case. “Sandeul!”

He glanced behind him to see the sweaty and worried Baro who exasperatedly sat beside him. Sandeul quickly wiped the tear stains on his face before Baro could see. Unlucky for him the rapper had already seen it. “Hey Deul…are you crying?” Baro was shocked once again seeing a different side of the boy despite his happy and cheerful face he would always put on, but never did it cross his mind to see a crying Sandeul. “N-no!” The duck member lied. The rapper eyed the boy who still hastily wiped his face in a ridiculous manner and couldn’t help but to laugh out loud. Sandeul’s eyes widened seeing the member jerk himself off with laughter and blushed embarrassedly, “W-what’s so funny?!” After the laughter died down he looked at Sandeul with bright smile making Sandeul feel his stomach have those funny feelings again. “You of course!”    

“M-me? I’m not doing anything funny-” His heart came to a stop when he felt the other’s hand brush the tears off his face with an angelic smile. He couldn’t stop the hammering feeling in his heart and warmed up immediately. Baro started giggling seeing the cute little duck turn red from his actions, so it was true then. The elder was right – and yes he wasn’t dense not to see the boy get all flustered around him. “Just go for it.” His mind was telling him. He pondered a little bit more still wiping the-now disappeared tears but staring deeply into the dark brown orbs; he felt like drowning in them if possible.

It was only for a moment but it felt like eternity

There his best friend in the group/crush was kissing him. He felt the soft lips part away and felt the other’s face warm up instantly; Baro turned away chanting in his head what he had just done. Was he crazy? He didn’t have any feelings towards Sandeul, did he? But what could he do…seeing the other’s flushed face and plushed lips pursed out adorably made him lose his sanity. He kept contemplating in his mind only to be brought back to reality when the vocalist tugged onto his arm. Turning back he felt his heart leap a hundred times; the boy had the most innocent doe eyes and not to mention the cute pink tint blush on his face once again.

“Why…” He muttered embarrassed his hand still clinging onto the rapper who also wore a confused expression. He didn’t know how to explain himself, but to finally admit to his feelings.

“I like you…that’s why I did it…” Baro trailed off feeling the huge weight on his shoulders lift off. He didn’t know he felt this heavy up until now. He gasped silently to himself figuring out why he had always felt quite queasy and uneasy toward the bright member and smiled lightly.

Yes, he knew why now.

The hard impact he felt on his face made him flare up; Sandeul felt dumbfounded finding himself in a tight hug and the rapper’s abs literally poking his face, and if it couldn’t get any worse his heart was racing quickly once again. “Y-yah! Cha Baro! W-what do you think you’re doing?!” He complained trying to struggle out of the embrace but to only be faced with the princess squirrel himself, and knowing his face still red from the earlier scenario he avoided direct eye contact. “Stop avoiding me Bunnydeul~ Can’t you just admit it too?” “Huh?” Sandeul replied totally lost before clarifying, “Admit what?”

“That you like me?”   

It was like déjà vu topped onto another all over again. He seemed be getting this feeling lately which was quite delirious really, just to himself actually. Now he asked himself why the hell he’s been having roller coaster feelings in his stomach all day…even now. Especially being answered by a question he didn’t see coming, “…Well?” He didn’t know what to say.

First question he asked Baro straightforwardly wanting to get rid of the troublesome weight in his heart: “How did you know that I liked you?”

“So it’s true-”

SMACK

“Shut up princess squirrel! I need to get this feeling out of my system so don’t interrupt me while I’m asking you questions, got it?!” The anger in his voice caught Baro by surprised. “Oh my God…he’s exactly like Sungmin hyung…this is really scary.”  He thought before nodding his head innocently making the duck huff cutely and Baro secretly smiled at how cute the boy was being, even though he wasn’t trying to.

Second question: “Are you sure you really like me and not playing with my feelings?”

The rapper actually stayed silent for that question, he doubted himself too. But obviously he made it clear when he felt a lot lighter. So yeah, he really did like him. And not just for the sake of the twinge jealously when he saw the main vocalist clinging onto the other members. He really did…and he didn’t know. But that’s what made both of them compatible to each other. Having such feelings towards each other and being best friends for so long. How did it come up to the point of this new profound love not breaking their friendship?  

Final question: “Did my umma put you up to this?”

He sighed after the boy was done asking his questions and answered them all in a single blow, “First. I figured it out on my own, but Sungmin – I mean your umma told me afterwards. Did you know that you get easily red whenever you’re around me?” He teased the boy seeing him red again making him chuckle loudly. “S-shut up!” Sandeul retorted mustering up his best glare which Baro should have found intimidating, but honestly, it was too cute.

“Okay okay~ Second. I really do like you…like you like you. I’m honestly not playing with your feelings Deul. Please believe me?” The boy stayed quiet for a moment before nodding allowing him to continue to answer his last question. “Third…maybe.” He avoided the duck member’s cold eyes that were piercing into his own and gave a nervous laugh.

He quickly looked back when he saw the boy sighing dejectedly, “Well…if we’re both speaking truthfully…then I want to confess to you properly.” Sandeul said giving the boy an angelic smile. Baro could’ve melted at the sight of the most adorable boy in the world (in his own perpective) and smiled back, “I’m all ears.” Sandeul took in a deep breath before clasping both his hands onto the others; looking at him lovingly.

“I just want to tell you that I’ve always had a crush on you as soon as you stepped into the practice room where all the members were held together. I don’t know why…but something about you really made me feel…right. Even though you were explicitly cold to me and not to anyone else made me angry and frustrated. But I was surprised that you actually began to crack from that cold charisma of yours to me. You declared us to be best friends from there on. But my feelings kept getting stronger and stronger. I was especially jealous since you adore our makane so much that I had to pretend to smile to let you know I was okay… and I was glad to see you smiling ever-so happily that the prick of jealousy in my heart began to fade away. I’m totally naïve when it comes to feelings that I’ve never felt before, yet you were the one who always gave me those feelings, and I thank you. I thank you because if I’ve never felt those feelings up until now and I think I would’ve felt heartbroken and ran back to my parent’s without having the courage to bring up the introduction that we’ve had just now. My words are all jumbled up now and I know…I sound absolutely ridiculous, but I have always liked you Baro. I really have. And I’m so glad that now you have these feelings back to me; this is honestly a dream. Thank you Baro for always making me feel safe and secure around you and thank you for opening up to me or else I wouldn’t have felt this happy in my entire life.”       

The speech made Baro have this unknown feeling of warmth and his heart beating at a steady pace as Sandeul the boy had brought his hand to where his heart was. The feeling of Sandeul’s heart was slow; matching his. They were in perfect harmony.

“I don’t know how the hell I’m going to top that story off. Since I’ve just realized I only started liking Sandeul now…but what matters is that I’ve also had these hidden feelings in my heart just like him...we were both afraid of admitting it to each other.”

“I love you Jung Hwan…” He whispered softly into the boy’s ear bringing another loving embrace and grinned small when he felt the small hands wrap around his waist. “I love you too…Sun Woo…” Another kiss was enclosed once again with such loving passion; nothing could ever break this sentimental and meaningful moment. They would remember this situation for the rest of their lives; all thanks to a certain couple – well one man, spoiling out a secret that should have never been told in the first place.

But the mistake was worth it.

  ♫♔♥ // ♫♔♥ // ♫♔♥

“Cha Sun Woo. Born on November 5, 1992 and position in the group is…main rapper. Oh? What’s this? Blood type B. Okay…now everything makes sense!” The man in a long black overcoat with matching black shades yelled out brightly and ticked off his checklist. The young boy beside him only cocked his head to the side eyeing the elder with confusion. “Wait…Sungmin hyung if you had a checklist and facts about our group how come you asked us to introduce-” Sungmin held onto B1A4’s makane’s hand; his eyes shimmering, “Oh! You are so keen today Gongchannie~ Well we did it because we needed to get out of extra schedules – and to meet you all of course! We just needed to buy some time before our manager called on one of our cells to come back right away. I mean it’s such a bother…having so much schedules at once. Ugh, just nerve wracking! You understand don’t you Gongchannie~!” Sungmin praised pinching the younger’s cheeks relentlessly who groaned in pain while smiling; not wanting to anger the elder.

“O-of corwse Sungmin hywung!” He replied his cheeks now being stressed. How hard it was to be so damn adorable! Well it never hurt Gongchan’s pride anyways. “Oh…who do you mean by we? Do you mean-” “Yup! I mean me and Kyu planned it out earlier~ Aish! Now he’s sulking after seeing Baro kiss our dear Sandeullie twice!” The ageyo king pouted before screaming angrily at his lover that was just five feet’s away holding onto a bush and sobbing with the help of Jinyoung and CNU comforting him (once again).

“YAH! CHO KYUHYUN GET THE HELL OVER IT! OUR DEULLIE IS GROWING UP YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF HIM! NOT SULKING LIKE THE IDIOT YOU ARE! BE A MAN!”  

On the other hand, the evil makane couldn’t help but to give an evil eye to the elder but backed down seeing the strange, yet terrifying gleam in his lover’s eye. “I-I just can’t believe that Baro kid would do that! M-my son’s innocence…HIS POOR SOUL! I was planning of ruining it with me and my Minnie’s y time…w-what should I do Jinyoung?! CNU?! Give me a table…I need to flip out all these feelings…” Kyuhyun sniffed explaining how he really felt at the moment to the two younger dongsaeng’s who were now mentally scared about the couples ‘y time’.

“D-don’t worry Kyuhyun hyung. You can still scar Sandeul – although I really wouldn’t go to that extent to ruining his innocence. Just please, if you ever do…not too…erhm. Rough?” Jinyoung expressed cringing at times while CNU had (randomly popped out) a table in placing it in front of Kyuhyun. “Knock yourself out hyung.”

All five figures that were, literally, screaming outside the building got the attention of the two newlywed love birds who animatedly sweatdropped. “Your parent’s do know that we can hear every single word they are saying right?” Baro said lazily looking at his new boyfriend.

Sandeul sighed exasperatedly, “This is why I didn’t want to introduce them to you guys!”

Like that Sandeul broke into a mental breakdown and cracked-up in the end.

Who didn’t see this coming?

 

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?! I THOUGHT WE WERE EATING OUT?!”

Oh yeah. They forgot about the manager. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Poko24Makashi's Note:

Okay first I wanna say...you can all chop my balls for updating this so uber late! ;_________; Although I don't have balls (I'm 100% girl I tell you >:O) *blocks self with table* I don't blame you all if you get angry about me not updating this. I really had a hard time figuring out how to end this...and the fact that I was busy at home D: I'm really sorry again guys! ><''' Please, please forgive me? ^^ BUT! I wanna say once again thank you to all MY SUBSCRIBERS & SILENT READERS!!! Holy friiiiick! :O I did not expect 51 subs. You honestly don't know how happy I am :'D I promise you all with a new fic I've been working on as an apology! ^^; Please check it out! :DDD Click the picture below to direct you straight to the story! I love you all, I really do! :') I hope I can get some comments from my late arrival .__. I hope to see you all once again! ^__^ 

 

    

- Comments and revieews?! XD <3