First Ever Meet

Sweety Girl ~! ❤ (사탕 과자 소녀)

Kevin's POV

Today, Manager Hyung took me to the meeting place for the Sweety Girl cast. I wanted to go, but at the same time I wanted to stay at our dorms. It's hard for me to even breathe now that I know that Tiffany Hwang will be my co-star.

"Kevin...are you okay?" Manager Hyung asked as he stopped the car in front of the SM building. I nodded my head unsure...but inside I was dying. I am getting so close to getting a panic attack.

We entered the building, getting closer to the meeting room for the cast and producers. I took a deep breath before entering the room with my manager. Inside, the rest of the cast was there and the producers were getting the board ready. I saw Tiffany speaking with her manager, next to the only empty seats left. I gulped as I walked towards the seats, taking the one next to her. She turned her head and smiled at me when she saw me.

"Kevin Woo! Ah, I'm a big fan of U-KISS!" Tiffany squealed and held her hand out for a hand shake. I did just that and thanked her.
"I'm a big fan of Girls' Generation, too." I added.
"Aw, thank you so much!" She gave me her signiture eye smiles. My whole body went numb and I just froze there, staring at her like an idiot.

"Alright, let's start now." The director, Lee Jisoo, announced. I quickly snapped out of it and saw Tiffany looking at me with a frightened look on her face. I was such a creeper!!

"First, let's start off with getting the cast familiar with each other." He began. Everyone began to introduce themselves, like their names, what they're in, or if they are an official actor and not a singer. The only actors here are Lee Hyunwoo and Yoon Shi Yoon. It actually kind of disturbed how good-looking they were. They might just catch Tiffany's heart because of their roles, they are her admirers on the drama. I got a bit jealous, I'll admit it, but I was the leading male...so nothing to be worried about....right?

It was my turn to introduce myself after Tiffany. I stood up and looked at everyone smiling at me.
"Annyeonghaseyo! UKISS' Kevin ibnida!" I smiled brightly. "I am potraying Kang Sunghyun on the show." I added. After all that, we got into the real details. We all had to get familiar with the roles and get more into the relationships between each of the characters. I'll have to admit, I was pretty nervous when I had to build up relationships with everyone...especially Tiffany. I was really nervous to speak with her, I felt ridiculous.


The last thing we talked about was the OST for the drama. We talked about who will provide tracks for us and who will sing the songs. So far, I know that Girls' Generation, UKISS, Miss A, Yoon Shi Yoon, F(x), and EXO will contribute to the album. I was happy to know that we will all be able to contribute, but I was really excited for my contribution. I was going to get my first ever solo. A solo song that has already been writen by our songwriters for the OST, I will be recording it tomorrow with someone else also joining me to record their song too. I wasn't told who it was yet, but I was hoping is WASN'T Tiffany. I will surely mess up my lines and get distracted if she's there.

After the meeting, manager hyung and I went back to our dorm with my script and the lyrics to my song. I was reading them over in the car, and I really liked the lyrics. They were very meaningful and sweet, I was so happy this song was mine. I also ready over the lyrics for the other songs that the producers gave me. Soohyun and Hoon were getting their own song for the OST and we will do one song as a whole group. I read over thr lyrics for each song and began to look over the notes and melody. I have to say, these songs are amazing.

Manager hyung and I bought the boys some carry out before we went back to the dorm. Once we were there, we saw Dongho having one of his dramatic moments.

"I cannot carry on...my body is too weak, I need food....must....get...up." He said, making it seem like his energy was really draining out.
"Oh, shut up you! Just get up." Eli said blankly, laying upside down on the couch. I laughed as I entered the room.

"Dongho-ah, get up! We have food!" I ran to the kitchen, being followed by the members. They all began chowing down along with me and manager hyung.

"So how was the meeting?" Soohyun hyung asked, stuffing one of his kimbaps in his mouth.
"It was great!" I smiled as I reached for my folder labled Sweety Girl: Kevin. It was made especially for me, since I am in UKISS they gave me the songs for us.

"You and Hoon will be contributing to the OST." I slid over their song. Both Hoon and Soohyun began spazzing out, since they were contributing to an SM Entertainment-made-drama OST. I smiled as I continued eating on the living room floor with my members.
"Not to mention that we will be singing the Sweety Girl theme song!!" I also announced as I stood up and danced around weirdly, holding our song in my hand. Everyone joined me and stood up, still eating their food of course. They held their food in their hands and danced gently, not wanting to choke.

"What is it called?" Kiseop asked.
"Sweety Girl, duh! It's the theme song, why wouldn't it be named after the drama?" I scoffed.
"What about-" AJ was about to start listing the theme songs that weren't name after their drama, but I cut him off by putting some rice in his mouth.
"We also have another track on the OST! It's called, Because I Love You!" I cheered.

"Congrats Kevin hyung on landing the main male role in your first TV drama, and to us for being included on the drama's OST!" Dongho slurred, he was drunk...off of soda...this boy can't have too much sugar or else he'll get "drunk" or as I call it, "Dongho condition" getting high off of sugar. We all began laughing at our cute little baby maknae get higher by the second every sip of soda he takes in.

"To us!" He held up his can of coke, we all clinked cans of soda and had a mini celebration...with manager hyung. He was actually making things funner by making us do karaoke by hooking up the karaoke machine - which he got Soohyun for his birthday - to the living room TV. We all had a blast!

Kiseop, Dongho, Eli, and I sang a song by Girls' Generation. Which song? GEE of course! I started dancing with Kiseop and Dongho while Eli was doing god-knows-what! He was either dancing to Gee, or being the dorky pigeon he is? Hard to say, but I always thought he would match great with Taeyeon from SNSD, since she is very dorky and cute like him. Eli even admitted to having a "tiny" crush on Taeyeon.

"Alright boys, time to rest! We have to go to the recording studio to start recording and editing the tracks for the OST!" Manager hyung called as he yawned. We all agreed and got ready for bed.

I was pretty excited about this drama, we would begin filming fo rthe first episode in two days. Super excited for that.

Tiffany's POV

After the meeting, I went back to the dorm where I found the girls lying on the floor, surrounded by empty plates, bowls, and cups. Sooyoung and Yoona both were asleep on the couch, cuddled together. I smiled at the scene. Hyoyeon and Sunny saw me coming and quickly sat up.

"Wake up! Tiffany's here!" Hyoyeon shouted. Everyone got up in fits of groans and yawns. I laughed as I sat next to Seohyun.
"So, did you meet Kevin?" Taeyeon asked, still tired. I nodded.
"He was very adorable!" I confessed. "He's full of happiness, I find it very cute." I added.

"Oh! Before I forget, we're going to the studio tomorrow to start recording for the OST. Arrasso?" I said, taking a look in my folder, labled Sweety Girl: Tiffany. I looked to take out our songs and gave each of us our rightful sheets. Taeyeon had a solo, Jessica had a solo, I had a solo, Sunny had a duet with Luna of F(x), Jessica also had a duet with Krystal, and we all had three songs to sing together. We'd meet up with Luna and Krystal at the studio tomorrow morning, along with someone else in the same studio recording in the other booth across from ours for the same OST. I wondered which artist was to be recording across from us, probably EXO K or UKISS. I am having big hopes that it will be UKISS...I have a reason for it, too.