My Leading Girl is Tiffany!?!

Sweety Girl ~! ❤ (사탕 과자 소녀)

Kevin's POV

"Kevin! Kevin!" The guys suddenly called my name while I was in my room going over my character.

"What do you want!?" I called back still eyeing my character's description. I'm the lead male role of Kang Sung-Hyun. He's supposed to be a cute, energetic, sensitive guy. I guess that means I won't have any problem acting like him, it's not it'll be hard. I'll admit it though, I'm pretty excited to be in my first ever TV drama. Being in a musical was kind of boring, and not at all that fun. Besides, it's more nurve racking for me...

"Kevin , come hither!!" Eli called louder. He never uses Shakespearean language...this must be important.

I got up from my desk and went to the living room, just to see everyone crowded around Eli's laptop. I sighed and made my way to them and made sure that I could see the screen.

There on the screen, was a picture of my crush...Tiffany Hwang of Girls' Generation. I averted my eyes to the heading,

Tiffany Hwang  of SNSD as Sweety Girl!

My heart skipped a beat. "Tiffany is going to be Ahn Mi-Young?" I gulped.

"Congrats, Tiffany's your leading lady..." Eli smirked. "Why!?!" I cried. I took the laptop and read the first line of the artical off of allkpop.com. 

"Tiffany Hwang was casted to be Ahn Mi-Young the main female role for the new K-Drama Sweety Girl!! Her leading man will be none other than U-KISS' Kevin Woo!" I read. 

My stomach flopped inside me, making me want to sit in a hole and die.

"I'm gonna make such a fool out of myself!" I whined. "She's going to see me act like fool...off screen!!!" I panicked.

"Woah! Kevin, calm down!" AJ pulled me down to sit. "I want to drop the role, I'm not doing it anymore." I said blankly. 

"No you're not, you're doing that drama. You know why?" AJ put his arm around me.
"Why?" I looked at him with a blank expression. "Because..." He carried, "You'll be able to act along side Tiffany, your crush. This is your opportunity to actually talk to Tiffany, be with her, and mostly always be by her side for the next two months." AJ reasoned.

I actually began to like the idea of Tiffany being my leading lady. We'll be together for a while, and this is my perfect opportunity to try and make her mine...because I've tried to meet her so many times, but I never seen to have any luck. 

But I seriously doubt that I will prevent myself from looking like a fool...I might even get fired from the drama if I mess too much just because of Tiffany. 

These are my pros and cons, but there are too many cons!!! Hopefully, I'll be good and not screw up, because if I do screw up...then I'm screwed.

Tiffany's POV

My members and I were in our dorm, helping me practice for my role of Ahn Mi-Young.

"I'm way cuter than you!!" Hyoyeon was reading Sung-Hyun's lines for me...with her strange, but funny, man voice.
"Yah!! I'm the Aegyo Queen of this school!! No one will take my place, not even a guy like you!!" I snapped.

"CUT!!!" Jessica shouted.

"Was I that bad??" I asked Sica.
"You're supposed to show aegyo while snapping at Sung-Hyun, what you just did now, was just being plain cold." Sica showed her famous expressionless face.
"Yes, Sica." I bowed and got back into character.

"I'm way cuter than you!!" Hyoyeon started.
"Yah! I'm the Aegyo Queen of this school!! No one will take my place, not even a guy like you!!" I said with my best aegyo.

Then, I got a mini heart attack when Sica began clapping her hands loudly like a man.

"Bravo!! TIFFANY UNNIE JJANG!!!" She pretended to cry. Aish, Sica you're so weird.
"Tiffany Unnie, look, I found out who will be Kang Sung-Hyun!" Sooyoung screeched as she came running to me with her tablet.

On the screen, it said:

Kevin Woo of U-KISS as Sweety Boy!

Oh!! A U-KISS member will be Sung-Hyun, awesome! I love U-KISS. My favorite song would have to be Binguel Binguel, I just love dancing to it, because I can be funny. Just ask Yuri.

"Kevin-ah is going to be Kang Sung-Hyun, ah! Good for him, he's got the leading role in his very first drama!" I smiled as I clapped softly for him.
"Tiffany...he's going to be your on screen," Yuri began but I shut her face before she could say anything else. Only she knows of what Kevin is to me on the drama, the other members will watch the drama. But theirs something they don't know, about my character and Kevin's character. 

SHHHH! It's a secret...

Anywho, I'll actually be meeting the rest of the cast tomorrow when we go to the first meet up for the drama's plans. We'll talk about the OST and the tracks it'll have, discussing our characters, getting to know the cast, and mostly start recording the opening song of the drama. Only the artist that will record know, we still don't know who will be recording the song. All I know, is that I will apparently have a solo song for the OST. So I'm pretty excited for that, but I think I'll get more detailed on this tomorrow, right now, I just have to perfect my character of Ahn Mi-Young.

 

------------------------------------------

A/N: ish chapter, I know :(

But the first chapter is always hardest to write, right? ;)