Episode 35

From a poor little girl to a rich princess

*Sherry POV*

My eyes become widen when i see that girl kiss Zelo's cheek,what was that for?did they get back again?!i can felt my anger is going to explode but thank god i can control it when i saw she leave Zelo alone in shock,i roll my eyes and feel little bit sad...

Daehyun:you okay?

Sherry:*shock*oppa?!

Daehyun:mianhe....*chuckles*

Sherry:dont do that again arasso?

Daehyun:*nodded*what are you looking at?

Sherry:*shock again*er ar....there*point at the empty table*

Daehyun:empty table?

Sherry:dae...oppa i should get going,im off now

Daehyun:bo?why so early today?

Sherry:*giggles*molla ask ahjumma oh?

Daehyun:i thought you have something at your house

Sherry:*shakes my head*bye oppa,send my regard to Jae Hi oh?

Daehyun:arasso...*smile at me*

Sherry:*smile at him back then leave*

Im about to get into my car,but then....

??:as waitress...?*laugh*

Sherry:*shock"that was familiar voice to heard"turn around+eyes widen*

Mina:so.......?Lee Sherry or what should i call you erm......MK for mysterious killer*smirk*

Sherry:what do you want?

Mina:nothing,i just kinda miss you,why dont you turn back to be MK huh?

Sherry:i wouldn't doing that again

Mina:oh jjinjja?wae?wae?wae?oh i know maybe because Joe your ex boyfriend have been killed himself after he knews that you MK was making out with his besfriend right?wow~you so amazing,dating with him and making out with his besfriend,why did you do that?pity him*shakes her head*

Sherry:shut up!you dont know anything

Mina:omg!you really hurt me you know that,then what did you do after Joe died hurm you're dating with erm Shin hyun the best student in our school then he death because you with two guys making out,wow two guys?!i really amazed with you*clap her hands*

Sherry:you dont know anything,now go away!*hold my tears*

Mina:why should i go,you keep doing that with 10 guys or above,woah daebak!you are my idol,i want to be just like you*laugh*

Sherry:i said go away,dont disturb me!

Mina:oh really?*smirk*dont be so sad~and then you ran away and be a waitress oh god you are so pathetic

Sherry:*tears come down*please stop~

Mina:our MK crying?wow this is my first time to see you cry,awh dont cried

Sherry:*get into the car,then drive off to the park*

Mina:*smirk*our MK or i mean our leader is feared by many students at one time ago is still alive...

*Zelo POV*

After i saw Sherry walk out from the cafe i sigh,did she want to go home now?i stand up,then go to the park,i felt lonely right now,but then i see a familiar girl who was crying alone,i've tried to go near with her and i shock when i see thats her its Sherry...

Zelo:Sherry.....?

Sherry:*turn around then run towards me and hug me tightly*oppa~*cry harder*

Zelo:*hug her back*Sherry-ah waegure?are you okay?

Sherry:mianhe oppa.....minahe for everything,jebal forgive me oppa

Zelo:*smile but still hugging each other*im already forgive you jagiya...i miss you..

Sherry:i miss you too.....oppa saranghae

Zelo:*lift her chin then kiss her softly*

Sherry:*kiss me back*

Zelo:i can't live without you,i really need you in my life

Sherry:but...what about your family,your brother

Zelo:i will talk with them....

Sherry:can they accept it?

Zelo:molla,but i want to try it,who knows then....

Sherry:*sigh*

Zelo:hey...

Sherry:im worried about my family,can they accept it?

Zelo:pray for it...

Sherry:*kiss me again*

Zelo:*kiss her back*