Surprise

Into Your World

Jihae have a last subject for today, it's Music Class. She put her books and things in her locker, suddenly her phone rings. 

"Hello?" she answered. "Oh, oppa! I'm fine....how about you?...I missed you too...Really? When?...Okay, see you soon Oppa!" she cheered as she hung up. 

 

"Unnie, who is it?" Eunmi asked as she opened her locker and put her things back. 

 

"It's Taemin-oppa." she looked at her. "He's going back next week." 

 

"Really? That's good!" Eunmi beamed. "I haven't see him almost 2 months." 

 

"Yeah." she chuckled. Then the school bell rings. "Time for our last subject." they went to their class. As they arrived, they saw some students already there. They went to their seats, she aslo saw Baekhyun, Sehun and Kai chatting happily. Right then, Ms. Seo their Music class teacher came in. 

 

"Hello class. let's start our lesson now." she said as she start discussing. Jihae and Eunmi was busy listening and copying the notes that was written in the board but few students aren't listening. 

 

"So, anyone of you know who is Bartolomeo Cristofori?" she asked the students but they remained in silent. "I know some of you aren't listening. If no one will answer my question correctly, I'm going to give a test right now." she seriously said as the students start thinking the answer.

 

Suddenly, Jihae slowly raised her right hand, Ms. Seo called her as Jihae stood up.  Her classmates was praying that she could answer it correctly. 

 

"Yes, Park Jihae?" 

 

"I'm not sure but..." her classmates and Ms. Seo stared at her. "Bartolomeo Cristofori was an Italian maker of musical instruments, generally regarded as the inventor of piano." she explained. "He also known an expert of harpsichord maker and was acquainted with the body of knowledge on stringed instruments." she added. 

 

"Very well said." Ms. Seo have her a satisfying smile. "You save your classmate. I hope you guys will listen now." she said as they nodded at her. Jihae sits back as she looked up she saw her classmates smiling at her and she smiled back.

 

"Great job, Unnie." Eunmi whispered as she have her thumbs up. Then Jihae went back to her work. 

 

Woah.. is she that smart? Kai thought. Ms. Seo continue to discuss the lesson and the students start to listen. After how many minutes, the school bell rings. 

 

"Okay, study all the lesson I have discussed. I'm going to give a short quiz tomorrow." she reminded them. "Goodbye now, class." she said as she finished packing her things. 

 

"Bye, Ms. Seo." they bowed as she left the room. 

 

"Unnie, are you going home after this?" Eunmi asked as she finished packing her things. 

 

"Well, yeah. I'm going to prepare for tomorrow's quiz." she said as she done packing her books and put it on her bag. 

 

"Excuse me." someone interrupted them. The two girls looked back, they saw Baekhyun, Sehun and Kai. 

 

"Oh, Baekhyun-shi, annyeong." she greeted. "Do you need anything?"

 

"Well, the Dance club needs a member. So, we just want to ask if you want to join the Dance club?" he asked. 

 

"Well, I'm not a good dancer." she denied. Eunmi looked at her in disbelief, she knew that Jihae can dance. 

 

"Please? You can learn some dance to improve your skills." Baekhyun pleaded. "Your friend here, can join too." Jihae looked at her as Eunmi nodd mentioning her that she agreed to join the club. 

 

"Well, okay." she said as he smiled at her.

 

"Good. Oh, by the way this are my friends." he said. "I know that we have the same class but they don't formally introduced theirselves to you girls." 

 

"Hello, noona! I'm Oh Sehun, nice to meet you." the blonde-haired guy cheered as he bowed. 

 

"Nice to meet you, Sehun." the two girls bowed back. 

 

"Hi, I'm Kai." he said cooly. 

 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Park Jihae." she introduced herself. "And this is my best friend, Eunmi."

 

"Hello guys, I'm Yoon Eunmi. Nice to meet you." she introduced herself. 

 

"Nice to meet you girls." they said in unison. "Well, we have to go now." Baekhyun said. 

 

"Bye guys." the two girls said as they left the room. 

 

"Unnie, do you think Kai-oppa is handsome?" Eunmi asked happily. 

 

"Aigoo~ let just get going." she ignored her earning a frowned from Eunmi then they left their room. 

 

"Unnie, you haven't answered my question." Eunmi whined as they reached the parking lot. 

 

"Aisshh!" she hissed. "Fine, he looks cold but he's handsome though." she said.

 

"Do you think so?" she asked. "But Sehun-oppa is cute!" she beamed. 

 

"Aigoo~ stop that." suddenly, a familiar car stopped infront of them. "I have to go now, Mr. Hwang is alraedy here." 

 

"Arasseo! Take care, Unnie!" she waved at her as Jihae smiled at her then Mr. Hwang opened the passenger door for her and he went to the driver's seat as they drove off.


Jihae arrived at her house after how many minutes. Mrs. Lee greeted her as she entered her house. 

 

"Go have shower first. I'm going to prepare your dinner." Mrs. Lee said.

 

"Thank you, Ahjumma." she said as she went to her room. She went to the bathroom to take a shower. After that she wore her clothes and she went back downstairs. As she walked to the living room, she widened her eyes of what she saw. 

 

"Taemin oppa?" she gasped.

 

"Hi there, Jihae-ah." her older cousin Taemin smiling widely. She ran up to him as she hugged him tight. Lee Taemin, is her older cousin from her mother side. She was very close to him. 

 

Suddenly, she let go of the hug as she remember that he said he's going back next week. 

 

"Yah! You said you're going back next week!" she hit his arm. "Your liar!" she keep on hitting his arm. 

 

"Yah! Stop it!" he whined as he trying to block all the hit she was giving him.

 

"Don't 'Yah!' me! You lied!" she spat. 

 

"Park Jihae! I'm still older than you! Stop hitting me~!" he said. "I want to surprise you~"

 

"Whatever!" she rolled her eyes as Taemin chuckled. 

 

"Oh! Come on. You don't miss me?" he pouted as Jihae glared at him. Knowing that his aegyo is her weakness. And she can't stand his adorable cousin. "Yah~ come here. Give your adorable and cute cousin a big hug!" he spread his arms widely as Jihae hugged him. 

 

"You mean spoiled-brat and dorky cousin!" she as she giggled. 

 

"You're so mean!" he pouted as he let go of the hug. 

 

"Stop that! It doesn't suits you well." she teased. "Let's eat our dinner, oppa!" 

 

"Aisshh! Okay, fine!" then they went to the dining room. Mrs. Lee already prepared their dinner as they sits. Their having a long conversation trying to catch up things, since Taemin left and went to the States for couple of months.