Beginning

Into Your World

As the warm breeze filled her room and the sunlight flash through her milky skin she slowly opened her eyes to adjust her sight from the light. She slowly sat up as she looked over to her clock, it's already 7:00. She stood up to fix her bed and went to her bathroom. Today, its her first day of school of her senior life. 

After how many minutes, she went out to her bathroom and change her clothes. She got her uniform from her wardrobe and she wears a black socks with a black flat shoes. Suddenly, someone knock on her door. 

"Come in." she said as she combed her hair. The door slightly open, Mrs. Lee came in, her personal maid but Jihae treats her like a second mother. Jihae was living by herself, Mrs. Lee and her own driver. Her parents is living in the states because of their business. 

 

"Good morning, Jihae-shi." she greeted as she bowed. "Your breakfast is ready." she added. 

 

"Good morning, Ahjumma." then she wears her school blazer. "Okay, let's go." she went downstairs as Mrs. Lee followed her behind. She went to the dining room as she sits and start eating her breakfast. 

 

"Oh Ahjumma, have you eaten your breakfast already?" she asked as she took a sip of her juice. 

 

"Ani, I'm just going to eat later." she said. 

 

"No, no. You join me." she said as she offered. "It's already 7:30 and you haven't eaten your breakfast."

 

"But..."

 

"I insist." she said. "Here, let's eat." she said as Mrs. Lee sits acrossed her and start eating. She really treats people well and even her friends. After how many minutes, Jihae finished her breakfast. 

 

"I think, I should go now." she said as she stood up. "I'm going to be late." Mrs. Lee stood up to help her with her things but Jihae stopped her. "Just continue eating with your breakfast, Ahjumma. Bye!" she said as she waved at her. 

 

"Take care, Jihae-shi!" then Jihae went outside of her house. There was Mr. Hwang, her personal driver. 

 

"Good morning, Jihae-shi." he greeted her as he bowed. 

 

"Morning, Ahjussi!" she greeted back as he opened the passenger door for her. After that, the car drove off to her school. 

Seoul Arts Academy is one of the school in Seoul, South Korea. Most of the students is composed of kingkas and queenkas, average and non exixtent's students. As the time passes, the school was filled by students. After how many minutes, Jihae already arrived at their school. Mr. Hwang, opened the door for her as she went out from the car. 

"Thank you, Ahjussi." she said as he bowed and close the door behind her. Suddenly, someone called her. She turned around and she saw Eunmi, her bestfriend. 

 

"Annyeong, Jihae-unnie." she greeted. "Morning, Mr. Hwang-shi." she said as she bowed then Mr. Hwang bowed back. 

 

"Hi, Eunmi!" Jihae greeted her. "We better get going now." she added. "And thank you, Ahjussi." he bowed as they went inside of the hallway. 

 

"Are you excited for our first day of shcool?" Eunmi asked as they walked to their locker. 

 

"Well, not really." she said. "You know, new faces and new people." she grabbed her notebook and put it on her bag as well as Eunmi. 

 

"Yeah, right." Eunmi agreed. "Let's get our schedule. And I hope we have the same class." then they went to the office to get their schedules for their senior year. 


Jihae and Eunmi went to their room, they have the same class and schedule. As they entered the room, they found a vacant seat in the 2nd row. Right then, the three guys entered the room. The girls was looking at them in awe. It was Sehun, Baekhyun and Kai. They're part of the group called EXO-K and some students called them kingka. 

They found a vacant seat at the back of the 2nd row and they sit behind of Jihae and Eunmi. After a couple of minutes Ms. Seo came in, their Music and Physics teacher. 

 

"Good morning class, it's our first day of school and I hope you guys will be good." She said as the class nodded at her. Then she start to explain her rules. "We're going to have an event on thursday next week. So, I'm planning to choose a student who will perform for the event." she said as the student stared at each other. 

 

"So, I hope you guys do well in my class." Then she start her lesson introducing what is Music and so on. Meanwhile, Jihae was busy writing the notes that was written in the board by Ms. Seo when someone tap her shoulder. She looked back as she stopped of what she was doing. 

 

"Excuse me, I can't reach my pen. Can you get it for me?" Kai asked as he pointed the pen under her table. Jihae looked down as she get the pen and gave it to him. 

 

"Oh, here." she said as she handled back the pen to him. 

 

"Thank you." he replied as Jihae nodded and smiled at him then she continue of what she was doing. He was taken a back because it's his first time to see her genuine smile. 

 

"Hey dude, are you okay?" Baekhyun nudged him as he went back to his senses. 

 

"Uh..oh.. yeah." he gave him a weakly smile as Baekhyun nodded and went back to his work. Then he turned his gaze to the front where Jihae was sitting. He shook his head and he continue his work as Ms. Seo discussed. 

 

As the time passes, the school bell rings. It was time for their break, the students went out from their rooms and went straight to the cafeteria to grab their snacks. Jihae and Eunmi went to their table as they grabbed their snacks. 

 

"I hope Ms. Seo will choose me." Eunmi said as she remembered what Ms. Seo said in their class. Jihae looked up her as she smiled. 

 

"Ofcourse, she will. You're talented, Eunmi." Jihae said. 

 

"You think so?" she asked her. "But I'm afraid that I will not be choosen." she pouted. 

 

"Aigoo~ you have a good talent and I know Ms. Seo will definitely choose you." Jihae replied as she put her Ipad in the table and start eating. 

 

"But you're more talented than me, Unnie." Jihae is older than her by 4 months. As a respect to her friend, she called her Unnie. 

 

"Aniyo~ I'm not." she said. Eunmi slap her arm slightly. 

 

"Yah! Your good at playing piano, violin and guitar. Not to mention your also good at dancing and singing." Eunmi said as Jihae chuckled at her. "Your a talented freak!" Ever since she was 4 years old she already taking piano, violin and even guitar lesson. When she reached 10 years old her mom let her take a dance lesson. That's why her passion was really in dancing. 

 

"Hey! I'm not a freak!" Jihae protested her as they laughed because of their nonsense arguement. 


Jihae went to her locker to put back her books and change it to her next subject books. As she walked to the hallway, someone bumped to her that made her books fell in the ground. 

 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." the guy who bumped her kneeled down and help her picked up her books. 

 

"It's okay. It's my fault either. I'm sorry." she said as the guy handled back the books to her and the guy looked up.

 

"Oh, it's you." Baekhyun smiled at her as Jihae looked up. "We have the same class earlier." he said. 

 

"Uh, I remember." she said. 

 

"Sorry, I didn't introduce myself. I'm Byun Baekhyun." he introdcued himself as he offered his hand.

 

"I'm Park Jihae, nice to meet you." she said as they shake hands. 

 

"Nice to meet you too." he smiled at her. "I'm sorry for what happened earlier." 

 

"It's okay." she smiled back. "I think I have to go now." she said as she take a glance to her wrist watch. 

 

"Okay, see you around!" Baekhyun said as he waved. Jihae went back to her room and gladly their teacher haven't arrived yet.