Finally the answer

First Love [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Narrator POV]

You didn’t know how to begin your reply. You knew what you were going to say but didn’t know how you were going to express it to him. So you sat there fidgeting with your hands and decided to just get it over and done with.

“So…” You began. Zelo didn’t say anything, just silently waited for you to continue. “I’m sorry if I made you wait a while for an answer.”

“No, it’s okay. It WAS pretty sudden,” he replied, looking at you and shrugging. You shook your head.

“Well, I have decided…”

“Jinja? YAY!” He hugged you suddenly while bouncing with excitement.

“I haven’t even told you my answer yet!”

“It’s a yes right? Right?” You nodded slowly and Zelo hugged you again. “I knew it! I promise I’ll treat you well, girlfriend~”

“Ah, but we’ll take this slowly okay? We don’t need to rush.” He nodded vigorously looking like his head might fall off. You stopped him by holding his face still. “Your head will fall off if you do that!” You scolded.

“We should go tell the others!” He stood up and pulled you with him. Zelo pulled hard enough that you landed on his chest and he laughed at your shocked expression.

“YAH! What was that for?” You smacked his chest before fixing yourself.

“Cause you’re my girl now~” He sang happily, grabbing your hand and skipping back to the others.

You had to jog to keep up with his long strides and the skipping made it worse. By the time the two of you reached the table, you were breathing heavily while Zelo was beaming at his friends. His smile could light up the darkest of rooms, he was that happy.

“Guess what?” He asked everyone.

The others just sat there looking at him weirdly but all had smirks on their faces as they could already guess what had happened. Daehyun leaned back and nodded at your entwine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter