I Should Not. But I Did.

My A.N Jell

"Psyche! Psyche wait!" Taekyung said while running after the angel.

 

She didn't stop. She went running until they reached the lounge. It was empty. She stopped near the tree. Her back against him.

 

"How dare you call me stupid?! i'm sorry for not protecting you all this time. You moron, heartless freak!"

 

He can't see her face. he knew he hurt her feelings. Even though he's arrogant, he still know what to do. After all, it's his wrong wording.

 

"Mianhae. I didn't mean to-- What?" he said cutting himself off when he realized what she just called him. "Moron, heartless freak?! YAH! Are angels allowed to say bad words?!"he began shouting at her but he knew that it would not help his situation so he started to calm down. "Aish. yah. If I'm heartless, I should not have wrote that song for you. And if I am a moron..yeah..i am. I have fallen for someone whom I should not have."

 

His voice was gentle. Like it was not coming from his mouth. She couldn't believe what she's hearing. She turned around. Her face wet. She saw Taekyung's face. It was not the Taekyung she knew.

 

"Taekyung~ssi" she said. Almost a whisper.

"WHAT?! Now..KAAA!! Leave me! Leave now!"he shouted while pointing the exit gate.

"Actually I..I am now hesitant to leave..you see, i have been a norml girl for quite some time now..my powers are already draining."

"So? What do you want me to so?" taekyung said, raising his eyebrow, hi arms crossed.

"SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME!"

 

He was taken aback.

 

"Ok..Ppalihae..Malhaebwa."