It was Darker..And Deeper.

My A.N Jell

"ah..i see. ahm, wait. If I have a guardian angel then does that mean--"

"Yes. she said cutting him off. Every human being has his own destined angel. But the angel may choose to whether to appear or not on his guardee."

"Then Shinwoo and Jeremy--"

"Ne." she said cutting him off. This annoyed him. "Shinwoo's angel came before he joined A.N Jell. While Jeremy..Actually, his angel came before me."

"So they saw them too?"

"Molla." she said shrugging her shoulders.

"Ah." was all that Taekyung managed to say.

 

The sky grew darker and darker.

 

"it's getting dark, Let's go now." the anel stood up and walked first.

 

Taekyung ran after her. "Psyche~ssi."

"Ne?"

"If you're not an angel, like now, can everybody see you? i mean, except me of course."

"Yes. When I am in my angel form, only you can see me. But if i'm in the form of a normal girl, everybody can see me. Because I'm just like everybody else. Like a human. Like you. No powers. But it has limits. If I go overboard, I might lose my powers and me being as angel."

"So it's like that." Taekyung said merely to himself.

 

When they were about to ride on his car, a motor cycle came rushing towards Psyche who was opening the door at that time. Having fast reflexes, he pulled her arms towards him and closer to his body avoiding the motor. His right arm was embracing her body while his left arm was covering her head.

 

"Are you okay?!" Taekyung asked hysterically. Still hugging her tightly.

"Yah, Taekyung~ssi, gwaenchana. You don't have to worry. I am an angel." Psyche said quietly. But in fact, she was shaking.

"You are not angel now! You don't have powers! What will I do if something happens to you?!"

 

She was shocked upon hearing him saying that. Her heart went wild. "L-l-let go of me.. I told you, i'm okay."

 

Taekyung released her.

 

On their way home, the both of them were quiet. Taekyung was on the wheels while she was looking at the trees that they had been passing upon.