Angel? For real? No Way.

My A.N Jell

Upon opening his door, he saw something unusual from the inside. A girl was standing by his bed. Her back facing him.

 

It is his greatest dislike when someone intrudes his room. he was about to yell at her when she turned around. Her face is the sweetest face he had ever seen in his entire life. With her hazel eyes, small nose, dominant cheeks and red lips. She smiled at him. That familiar smile he saw in his dream. But that couldn't be. She has no wings.

 

"Hi Hwang Tae Kyung~ssi..", the girl shifted from her place and went to his CD rack.

"Who are you? What are you doing here? Who gave you the permission to come inside my room?"

"I see you really love music. You really are a musician by heart. I play the harp in Heaven for Him, just in case you wanted to know..", she smiled at him again, ignoring his questions and his obvious anger.

"HIM?! Who's that?! Answer me ahgassi, or i'll carry you out."

"Him. God. You don't know Him? The Creator? The Almighty One?"

"Are you joking me? Of course I DO know Him. Hey! Why do you keep on asking me stuff when it is supposed to be you who has to answer my questions?! Do you wanna die? Answer me!", his eyes are almost flaming now.

"So..if you believe in Him, do you also believe in angels?"

 

Tae Kyung couldn't stand the young lady any longer. He's been trying his best to contain his temper(in this case, YES!:))) because he know that once he's provoked, he can't control his self. And so, with all his might, he try to talk to her once again.

 

"Of course I know angels! My band's name is A.N Jell if you don't know. But I don't believe in angels. Not Until I meet one! HA! HA! HA!", he laughed hard. As if he had given a real joke.

 

The girl went silent. she stared at him for a while then she started to speak.

 

"Then you should believe in angels now. because you're talking to one."

"Are you crazy?", he stopped laughing and suddenly glared at her.

"No. I am Psyche. I am an angel in Heaven. As I have said a minute ago, I play the harp."

"So what are you doing here? And what does that have to do with me?", he said raising his right eyebrow while placing his arms over his chest.

"Oh. I can enter anywhere I want without your permission. I can always go with you whenever I want. Coz' I am you guardian angel."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

should i continue or not?

nee your comments and suggestions!:)

readers keep 'em coming!